Chapter 9

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Meeting 

‘Not again’ all of the bad vampires said. ‘Okay, what do you really want from me?’ asks Wooyoung to Leeteuk, the good vampire..

‘Stop doing the bad thing and stop disturbing these girls alright’ Leeteuk said

‘Why? Are they you’re aunts or sisters that you don’t want us to touch them?’ Wooyoung asked

‘No’ said Leeteuk. ‘Then?’ asked Wooyoung for more information. ‘They are my guest’s daughters.’ Said Leeteuk

‘Huh?’ is all the word that Wooyoung can say.

‘These are the ruler of nature’s daughters’ leeteuk answered him

‘ Oh, no wonder they smells so sweet and attempting’ says Nickhun who is about to bite on Yuri’s neck.

While the vampires are talking, the girls try to sneak out from the vampires. They run as fast as their could. After run like miles away from the blood ers they stop and rest from the running. Goddesses shouldn't been running like athletes. That's what they thought but it seems like they should exercise more than usual.

‘Oh my God’ all of them said at the same time. Then they laugh but only for a minute. Because the vampires are now in front of their eyes. What they didn’t know is the vamps are the good kind. The bad kind had been beaten by the Park family.

‘What do you want?!  We’re not going to give our precious blood to any of you. Is that clear?’ Tiffany the bright Goddess is now in angry mode and she shouts those words to Siwon, the strongest vampire. Then, Siwon look at his brothers and they have this sneaky smile on their face. Then he knows that these boys want to tease these pretty goddesses.

‘No one, no one in this jungle can save you.  Scream as much as you want. We let you girls do that’  say Kyuhyun the meanest one to Seohyun who is now looks so frightened.

‘Why? Why it must be us, go and search for other pretty goddesses out their’ Yoona screamed and her eyes turn watery.Kibum look at her like he will eat her alive. Same goes to the other girls.

All the naughty vampires are now behind the goddesses back. Their hold the girls waist and pretend to bite their necks. Lips are now almost touching the neck but then a voice can be heard ‘Enough with the teasing section. Are you guys wanted to be the bad kind?’. Yes, the voice is Victoria’s voice. Then, all 18 of them can see Max, Victoria, Yunho and Boa’s presence.

‘Mama, papa’ say the girls and ‘ Dad, Mom’ say the vampires. The girls run and hugged their parents. They cried and cried and when the girls turn their head to look at the vampires, they show their fists to the vampires and stuck their tongues out.

‘What happened just and why are you guys doing that kind of acts?’ asks Victoria. ‘We’re just teasing them okay’ Sungmin said

Then the crying girls turn and Sunny screamed ‘What? You have the guts to tease us after what you’ve saw what happened. I’m going to kill you with my own hands. I swear to God’.

‘Oh, really? So come and try to hit me’ Sungmin said and show off his muscular hands to Sunny. The angry Sunny is about to hit Sungmin’s head but then Boa stops Sunny from continuing to do the thing that she wanted to do.

‘Enough my child. Behave yourself, my lovely Goddess.’ Boa persuade her child to stop from hurting the blonde vampire.  Sunny look calm then before ‘ You’re lucky my mama got me’ Sunny said and stick her tongue out to Sungmin and Sungmin do the same.

‘Boa, I think we should go home now. You’re not yet recovered. Come let’s go. I’ll hold you.’ Says Victoria.

‘Thank you very much auntie, but she’s my mom and my responsibility. Me and my sisters can hold our pretty Mama. Right Ma?’ says the leader of the Goddesses. Then they walk to the Park's beautiful mansion. While she said that, the leader of the vampire just look at her and admire her beauty and kindness. Unfortunately for him, his father and his brother noticed his observation.

While they were walking, Donghae said something to Leeteuk.‘Wow wow wow, someone catch your attention huh dear brother, if you like her then go and ask her for a date’. Now the Fish face vampire teases his older brother. All Leeteuk could is just look at him and show him his fangs with an expression where only he can understand what it means. The others just laugh even Yunho laugh at the scene. He is not angry or has any objections if her daughters want to get married to these vampires because he knows them. They are nice and kind compared to the other vampires. 

P/s ; I'm sorry that I'm late but now i'm here. I'm going to update as fast as i could alright :) Thank you subscribers and commenters. I LOVE YOU GUYS :)