Chapter 38

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Parents Time

Xiah is now clueless. His sons are now dead. Only he and Jia survived. The kids of Park and Kim and the youngsters are now in their fighting place. He is doomed.

‘Wow dad, this scene looks like the Lion King scene. Simba is protecting his packs. Nala also fight with him. Zira the villain lion is Aunty Jia while the soon to be dead Scar is Uncle Xiah. Hahaha’ Eunhyuk joked. The others just give up. They know the gummy smile vampire is a playful vampire. Even Hyoyeon can’t utter any words towards his flawless boy.

‘Where do you think you are going?’ Max playfully asked. Xiah can’t speak

Jia is now in danger. Victoria is ready to her venom.

 ‘Dear, help me.’ Jia pleaded. Xiah stare at her then he ran off but Max managed to stop him.

‘You see, he doesn’t even love. Max wouldn’t do such a thing to me’ With the final words, she Jia’s venom.

‘How could you?’ Max asked Xiah.

‘Ahh, I don’t care about her. I just want babies. Heir, scion to beat you, you fool’ Xiah exclaimed.

‘Well, I’m sorry. But I love my wife. She’s always there for me no matter what condition I’m in.’ Max replied.

‘I have to end your life up’ Max continued. With that he pulled Xiah’s hand to him and as he’s about to Xiah’s hand, Xiah pulled back his hand.

‘The hell, I hate you’ Xiah replied. He’s ready enough to Max’s hand. He pulled Max’s while pulling back his. Xiah is ready, Max is stiff the girls and the boys are speechless.

‘I’m going to kill you’ Xiah exclaimed. Fangs are near the wrist but then Xiah knocked down. Yunho hit him with a big wood.

‘Wow, that was fast’ Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin exclaimed.

‘He’s your dad in law. Of course he’s fast. You guys are not bad either. Thank you Junho’ Max.

‘Hell yeah, we are just great.’ Yesung squeal.

‘Yeah yeah, don’t think you’re so great okay’ Yuri insulted. Yesung frowns. Whatever Yuri, he monologs.

‘Let’s go back. I’m tired. We are tired. I’m caring my wife, she tireder’ Leeteuk interrupt.

‘There’s no words like that idiot’ Donghae sounded.

‘I know. I just want to show how tired she is’ Leeteuk responded.

‘Okay, enough, let’s go back.’ Boa and Victoria shouted. The Queens order must be followed.