Chapter 24

The Vampires and The Goddesses

‘Dad, she already fallen to my trap. When can we proceed to our plan?’ said the evil vamp, Wooyoung.

‘Soon dear. Soon. You can have that girl and you can do whatever that you wanted to do with her after that. It’s all depends on you my eldest son.’ the father replied. 

‘I can’t wait. I really wanted that girl’ Wooyoung said. His brothers and he himself looks so desperate for the girls.

‘Be patience, the girls are going to be yours soon’. Xiah persuades his son again.

Before Wooyoung met Taeyeon at the front garden, he had been sneaking the guys and the girls while they were partying. He hides in the library, the moment he turn his towards the bookcase, he noticed a book that had been hidden among other books.The book looks so mesmerizing and captivating.

Love between different creatures. That is the title of the book. Without wasting any time, he gone through the book and it says that ‘Love between different creatures is amazing. Imperfection between the two makes them perfect. Vampires and a goddess are going to be a perfect couple and the goddess will change herself to a vampire automatically. That only happens if both sides love each other. But if one side disagreed to the love that had been shown, nothing will happen. The power of this love is ultimately strong and firm. No one can’t defeat them or destroy them, only, they themselves can do so’.


After he read all that had been written in the book, he immediately wanted to seduce Taeyeon and defeat the Park family, that is his promise and he will do anything to get want he wanted. Determination really shown on his flawless face. The Park family must die in our hand, Wooyoung thought in his mind. 

p/s ; Guys and girls, i'm really sorry. I know i've been anway for like many many days, so i'm sorry. Internet connection act like a fish so yeah. I'm sorry for the short update. I really am. I hope you enjoy the story and i'll update, as soon as possible :)