Chapter 27

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Second Meeting.

‘Victoria! Max!’ Boa squealed. She’s too happy seeing the most wanted guest she wanted to meet. Her scream sounds like a dolphin and the unwanted trait falls to Jessica. Everybody in the house went downstairs because of her sharp voice. The girls obviously shocked with the guest and getting shocker because they saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s fingers are intertwined.

‘Hey girls. How are you girls doing?’ Victoria approaches the girls after giving Boa a long and firm hug. The daddies are also doing the same.  The guys are just walk to the girls and smile. The girls walk down to Victoria and hug her just like what their mother just did. They then walk to the guys. Eyes meet eyes, no words come out. But this situation only happens to the other couple not Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They just keep each other’s hand on each other’s body. They are releasing their longing to each other. The others just keep staring and staring until they are not realizing that they are hugging each other. That is how they miss the guys. No words can be spoken at the moment. 

‘Ahem’. The old folks interrupt.

Then only the couples release each other.

‘Sorry’. They replied

‘It’s okay. We know you misses each other. But go get a room. It’s better to do that’ Kyuhyun teased. Seohyun pinched his arms. ‘Ouch, that hurts sweetie’ He replied. Not to his liking he receive another pinch for embarrassing his girl.

The others just laugh. Right after that they went to the hall room and changing stories.

‘Leeteuk, I need to talk to you. It’s kind of important.’ Taeyeon said to Leeteuk. They are sitting at the very hidden place in the huge hall room.

‘Sure, what is it dear?’ Leeteuk replied.

‘Not here. Let’s go to the singing room. That’s my place’ Taeyeon answered.

‘Sure. Let’s go.’ Leeteuk replied.

In this room, she will confess about the night. What would Leeteuk said? His reaction? Wait. I’ll update more friends :)