Chapter 16

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Feelings.

Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Seohyun and Kyuhyun are now in the library. They’re doing their favorite things. Seohyun reading books, kyuhyun in the computer room but sometimes he peeks through the door just to look at Seohyun. He himself doesn’t know why but he really wanted to do that. Seohyun noticed Kyuhyun’s reaction but she just pretends like she doesn’t know anything.

While the leaders take this moment to get know each other. ‘Is Donghae okay with Jess? Because I feel like they can’t saty together.’ Taeyeon said.

‘Trust me. My brothers and I really wanted to get know to all of you. Even Sungmin does. We really want to be friends with other creatures but maybe because of the methods that we approached you girls frightened every each of you, make us look bad.’ Leeteuk responded.

‘Exactly, I really agreed with that. Do not okay, do not do that if you wanted to be friends with other creature. It will scare them to death.’ Said the petite leader.

‘Okay, we will. And sorry about what already happened. By the way, you know us right? We’re vampires. Do you still want to be our friends? Don’t you have this feeling where you would feel like we’re going to eat you if we’re in desperate moment? ‘ asked Leeteuk

‘I don’t think so. Since you guy already used to animal bloods. I trust you guys. Especially you’ said Taeyeon with confidence shown. She also holds leeteuk’s hand. Leeteuk froze for a moment then he smiled. Taeyeon also let Leeteuk’s hand go after she realized what she just did and she also smiled.

‘Ahemmm, what are you two doing?’ asked Yesung who just appeared from nowhere.

‘Hey, I never heard you talk before, you know.’ Taeyeon said to Yesung.

‘Yeah, I only talk to few people that I wanted to. Seems like my brother trusted you, I will talk to you.’ Yesung replied and a smile plastered on his face.

‘What about me?’ Yuri speaks. She also appeared from nowhere. What a coincidence.

‘Oh God’ Yesung whispered. ‘ Okay black pearl, this is a no fighting zone okay. Cut it off.’ Taeyeon said.

‘Sis, he never talked to me. Why? At first he wanted to be my friend but when I wanted to be his friend, he refused. WHY?’ Yuri screamed. Thank God there’s only Kyuhyun and Seohyun in the room.

‘Calm down y. I don’t want to be your friend because you wanted to be my friend after you heard my voice. It means..’ Yesung about to continue his sentences but Leeteuk cut him

‘Yesung ahh’ Leeteuk said ‘ Nice, now I’m a new victim of this cutting words’

‘Listen, she wanted to be your friend because of your voice. That means you’re voice is y just like her.’ Leeteuk said. Yesung is listening. Taeyeon feels angry the moment Leeteuk said Yuri is y. She does not know why but she hates it but as a leader she just ignored those unimportant feelings. Unfortunately for her, Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon’s sudden changes.

‘Yeap bro. She likes your voice.’ Kyuhyun slits in. He also joined in the conversation with Seohyun besides her.

‘Just be friend with my sister, brother.’ Seohyun said. Kyuhyun shocked. How could she called Yesung brother while me she just used ‘me’ and ‘you’.

‘Don’t stares at her like that Kyu. Your eye balls might come out’ Leeteuk said to Kyu. The rest of them just laugh but not the youngest. Seohyun knows why kyuhyun he stares at her like that but again she ignored him. She wants to give him a lesson after what he had done. He must learn his lesson.

‘So, Yesung. Can’t we be friends? I really love your voice’ Yuri said. Begging much.

‘Okay. I also wanted to your friend. Hey, i pet turtles. Let's feed them.’ He said after a while and Yuri replied 'Cool. Let's go'. both of them smiled and went out of the library. So do the youngest. Now only Leeteuk and Taeyeon are in the huge library.

‘Okay, that was easy.’ Taeyeon said ‘I know. All we need is to be with them, who know they might be okay with each other. But I noticed your expression changed the moment I said Yuri is y, why?’ Leeteuk has this evil grin on his face.

Taeyeon is now in the nervous mode. ‘What? No, no such thing.’ She said.

‘I saw them, okay. Stop pretending. You like me, don’t  you?’ He said. The grin never fades away from his face.

‘NO! Hmmm, I got to go. Mama’s waiting. Nice chatting we got today. See you later. Bye’ Then she escaped. Phew, that was close. Taeyeon mumbles.

Leeteuk who is left alone in the room just smile and keep smiling. He knows Taeyeon likes him. All he must do is get the others to be friends with each other and he’ll make Taeyeon his. That is his promise because he also like, no more likely loves Taeyeon. One spark of love already occurred between the leaders. The others also will feel the same.