Chapter 22

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Party time

At 8.30, Kibum again went into the library after sending the foods to the girls in the evening. He unlocked the door and entered the room. It’s very a lucky day for the guys because their parents are still outside. If their parents are in the house, Kibum might die because he locked the girls. They are nothing compared to the prisoners. The different between prisoners and the girls are they had been served with delicious foods and stay in a comfortable place.

‘Hey’ He approached the girls. ‘Hey’ only Taeyeon responded. The others just glared at him. Yoona is not even look at him. He gulped. He then continued ‘I just wanted to give you girls these gowns.’ All the girls, including Yoona immediately look at his with confused expression plastered on their face.

‘Why are you giving us these beautiful gowns? Where do you get it?’ Taeyeon asked again.

‘These are the old dresses belongs to my mother.’ He added. Each of the girls received different color long dresses. Taeyeon’s dress is in creamy-pale color. Jessica’s is in maroon color. Tiff is in light pink. Sunny is in weed color dress. Hyoyeon is in light purple. Yuri is in black. Sooyoung is in light vintage color dress. Yoona is in light blue and Seohyun in white colour dress. What they don’t know is their dresses match the guy tuxes.
 

‘At 9 o’clock go to the backyard garden.’ He continued. ‘Why?’ Yoona asked Kibum for the first time for that day.

‘I wanted to change to vampire form. You girls need to be there.’ Kibum replied nonchalantly.

‘Are you out of your mind Kibum?’ Jessica is angry right now. And that makes Kibum replied to her question as fast as he could.

‘Just be there. No need to be angry. Just go. The others are also there. Taeyeon you trust me don’t you?’ Kibum asked the leader of the Goddesses. She nodded. ‘Good. So just be there. I need your help to persuade all of these girls to be there. Please. Leeteuk is waiting for you’ He added then he leaved the huge library.

‘Sis, are you willing to go there?’ Seohyun asked her beloved sister. Taeyeon replied ‘Yes. You see, we’re their new friends. Either you like it or not just bear with them. Each of us trust each other right?’ She asked her sisters. They nodded then she continued ‘So, let’s change and put these dresses on’. The girls then changed in the library.

‘I hope what you just said is right sis’ Sooyoung said and Taeyeon replied ‘I hope so Soo. I hope so’.

Sharp at 9 o’clock they went out of the library. Well, Kibum has unlocked the library’s door. They went to the backyard garden. The surrounding at the place is dark and tonight the moon turns to full moon. Owl’s hoot can be heard anywhere. The garden looks like it’s a haunted garden even though the girls know that it is not.

‘Oh my God. Do we really have to follow what that vampire has just said?’ Tiffany mumbles. ‘Shut up and let’s just stand in the middle of the garden’ Taeyeon said. The girls followed them. The moment the girls stand in the middle of the garden. The vampires stand behind them and hold their waists. Without any hesitation the girls screamed ‘Arghhh!’ And because of the girls screamed the guys screamed to and switched the light on. ‘Why are you girls screaming?’ The guys asked the girls.

‘You guys?’ Taeyeon asked Leeteuk who looked so shocked due to the scream.

‘Oh my. I thought you guys are vampires’ She added. ‘We are’ Siwon slits in. ‘No. I mean.. Kibum said you guys.. Aish. Never mind. What are you doing here?’ She asked some more.

‘We’re actually trying to surprise you girls with a party but it seems like we’re the one who got surprised. By the way, you girls look so pretty tonight’ Yesung said. ‘Oh really? Aww, the party and the decoration is amazing. Thank you for the compliment too.’ Yuri responded.

‘Again. Surprise!’ The guys screamed. ‘Thank you.’ The girls smiled to their ears. Suddenly Kibum spoke

‘Girls, I’m sorry about the fangs thing just now. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. But there are too many questions that you girls asked me just now. I don’t know what to do.’ He apologized.

‘Apologize accepted.’ The girls said. Kibum took glance at Yoona who didn’t respond to what he just said. He immediately went to her

 ‘Hey, I’m really sorry that I did something that frightens you. I did that on a purpose just  to stop you girls from asking me more questions. I’m really’ Yoona stops Kibum from continuing his words by kissing his lips.

‘Don’t worry. I know. And I trust you’ Yoona said and she’s now blushing hard. Kibum just can’t stop smiling.

‘Okay. Cut the romance of yours. We wanted to start the party okay’ Dongahe said.

‘Let’s start the party.’ Eunhyuk said. Then all of them went to each other’s partner. They look so compatible to each other. Many games had been played. They eat a lot of foods and of course Yoona and Sooyoung can’t stop from drooling and eating. After playing games, they dances and enjoy the rest of the party. Their parents also join them to celebrate their parting.

They enjoy and enjoy until midnight they stop and lay themselves on the grass and watch over the stars. Their parents already went to sleep. 

‘You know. I ‘m going to miss you’ Leeteuk said to Taeyeon. ‘Yeah, me too. It’s weird, isn’t it?’ Taeyeon asked Leeteuk

‘Why?’ He responded. ‘We’re the first one who gets close to each other and we didn’t have the awkward moment like the others. I really like being your friend.’

‘I know right. I also feel the same. It’s like we’ve been destined for each other.’ He added some more. She nodded and just look at him in the eye. He also did the same. Suddenly, Taeyeon cried. Leeteuk shocked at the moment ‘Why.. why are you crying?’ leeteuk asked Taeyeon. The nervousness can be heard in his voice.

‘I don’t know. The tears just flow by its own.’ Taeyeon answered. Leeteuk only look at her and wipes her tears by using his thumbs. ‘Don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine.’ Leeteuk hugs her and she hugs him back. ‘It’s getting late, I think we should get inside. Come. Let’s go inside.’ Leeteuk persuade Taeyeon. She nodded and both of them called the others to get inside. All of them gets inside the house and went to their own room. ‘Good night.’ All of them said at the same time. That night, all of them can’t sleep. They know that they are going to miss each other. 

p/s : Pretty long story aren't they? If its boring tell me alright. Hahaha. I might be away for couple of days. But i'll update my story IF i bring my laptop with me. Hihihi. Few character might appread later. ;)