Chapter 34

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Supporters

 ‘Dad, the Park and the Kim are here.’ Junsu tell their father.

‘Nice, let’s go out’ Xiah responded.

The Lee then out from their house with Taeyeon behind them. Jia escorted her.

Boa and Victoria keep their eyes on Taeyeon. She looks so miserable and untidy. Jia smirked when Boa and Victoria lend their glare on her. She knows they are now not in a calm mode seeing their daughter in miserable. 

‘Release her. She got nothing to do with this. Why are you taking her?’ Max sounded after few minutes of silence. As a leader to the vampire clan, he speaks first.

‘Well, we’ve told her the truth why we’re taking her.’ Xiah replied.

‘Tell us’ Leeteuk said. The moment he lay his eyes on her, his heart explode. She looks so miserable and pale. However, he still finds her pretty in every condition she’s in.

‘I hate secrets. Let me just tell you.’ Wooyoung replied. He looks at his father, asking for permission to tell. Telepathy maybe, Xiah nodded.

‘I’ve once sneaked in your mansion, Teuk. To my surprised I found a book. It says that when the goddesses fall in love with the vampires, the goddesses will eventually turn into a vampire. They are strong than we are.’ He continued.

‘HAHAHA! Stupid!’ Eunhyuk and Sungmin laugh.

‘What is so funny? Are we looked like we’re making any jokes?’ Jaejung and Junsu asked.

‘Well, do you read that book in our library, I mean our mansion?’ Enhyuk asked for more. The others just smiled upon hearing what Eunhyuk just said. They now know. Max also smirked upon hearing what Wooyoung just said.

‘Yes’ Wooyoung replied.

‘Idiots’ Eunhyuk responded.

‘Why? What the hell is going on?’Wooyoung asked.

‘You see, that book of ours that you’re read is actually a fiction book. It is even placed in the fiction part of the rack. Uncle Shindong wrote it when we were small. He said that goddesses are the most beautiful creature in our world and indeed, he is true about the beautiful thing but changing the goddesses into a vampire is insane. How can we change them? If you think by making them fall in love with us can change them into a vampire, I have to say that is the most ridiculous thing ever. We are creatures that not live in the human world. Even, in the Twilight movie, Edward has to bite Bella’s neck. Come on, that book is none other than just our childhood story book, you moron.’ Eunhyuk explained.

‘You watched that movie too?’ Donghae whispers to Eunhyuk

‘Everyone here did. We once sneaked out from our world to the human world, now shut up.’ Eunhyuk responded which he is also whispered and Donghae high five with Eunhyuk

‘What?! Damn that book of yours. Wooyoung, you embarrassed me’ Xiah screamed. Wooyoung bend his head down, he is now ashamed of himself.

‘Now, give her to me.’ Leeteuk sounded.

Upon hearing that, Xiah smiled.

‘Ahh, I forgot about her. I don’t think I can do that. Well, I don’t give a damn about that book anyway. I want to make her my daughter in law when I first saw her. My sons want your daughters Boa’ Xiah responded.

‘Dream on. I don’t want to have any relationship related to you.’ Boa replicates.

‘Yeah, and we are not going to leave our boys here.’ The girls answered.

‘Just give her to me’ Leeteuk said, firmly. He can’t take it anymore. Taeyeon looks like she can pass out at any time.

‘I would like to do that, but you see, you are now in my territory. Maybe it is not because of the goddesses but grudge would do. We hate you for a very long time. Happiness is yours. Now, we wanted to take that from you. Max, I really want to be the leader of our world, I think I should kill you. All of you. However, I will let the God and the Goddesses live, you people must feel how bad it is like to have the despair feeling in your life.’ Xiah exclaimed.

‘Come out people’ Xiah screamed after all of a sudden. Suddenly few vampires appeared out of nowhere. Jinwoon, Seulong, Jokwon, Changmin, Hangeng, JB and Junior are on the right side of the Lee’s. Suzy, Min and Fei are on the other side. These are the people who are going to be on the Lee’s side. They are going to be with Xiah and his family to kill the Park family.  

‘Long time no see you, Leeteuk.’ Hangeng speak up. Now true fight are about to created.