Who are our trainers?

My Tough Girl.

---

@TeenDust House.

"Woah..." EXO said and their mouths were agape.

"Exactly! My reaction too when I first saw their house!" Sungjong said and went to link arms with Tao.

*WOAH... yet again. They're so kind!* EXO thought.

 

---

"Yeol." Sunggyu said.

TeenDust were not surprised; they were informed beforehand by GDragon.

"Yeah?" Two heads immediately snapped in Sunggyu's direction.

"Haeyeol, I mean." Sunggyu said and Sungyeol looked away "Oh."

"I'll be leaving them to you. Goodluck!" Sunggyu stated and pats Haeyeol's hair.

"Sure oppa. Annyeong. Take care! GOODNIGHT!"

"BYE!"

"Haeyeollie aegiii~ Get well SOOOOONNNN!" Woohyun screamed.

 

---

After the introductions, TeenDust left EXO to Haeyeol as TeenTop needed to arrange EXO's files while Bom, Amber and Jessica went to arrange the new rooms of EXO. Tiffany and Krystal left to cook dinner.

 

---

"So..." Haeyeol started.

EXO fidgeted awkwardly onto their seats.

"I'll give you your positions. Listen carefully." Haeyeol demanded.

EXO looked at her with alert eyes as she cracked a tiny, little bit smile making the guys blush.

"Kim Joonmyun or Suho right? You'll be one of the leaders. You'll also be a first aid-er and a mascot. Do Kyungsoo or D.O? Aside from being a first aid-er, I decided to put you into sub-archery. 

Kim JongIn or Kai? You're a main combat, a knifesman, and a sub-mascot.

Hm... Park Chanyeol? Your a combat and a sub-swordsman.

Byun Baekhyun? You're one major mascot.

Oh Sehun? Hm. Let me see.. You'll be a sub-sniper, sub-mascot and a first aid-er.

Next would be Wu Yi Fan or Kris, right? You'll be the other leader and the group's main sniper and a sub-archer.

Zhang YiXing or Lay? First aid-er and a sub-combat. Also a sub-knifesman.

Kim Minseok or Xiumin? You'll be the main archer.

Next is Kim Jongdae, or Chen? You'll be the main swordsman.

Xi Luhan? Acer 1. what do I mean by that? Sub-sniper, main combat, mascot, knifesman and lastly and most important, a seductor. Like me; a seductress which will be the hardest part.

And finally, Huang ZiTao or Tao? You're the lead combat and a distraction. The first ever in our merge. Meaning you'll distract the opponent/target if needed.

And Sehun? If you'll do good enough in the training, I'll bring you to some of my missions. If you want to know why, I'll tell you when the time is right.

Okay, next would be your trainers. The only available ones would be Kikwang oppa, DooJoon oppa, Yoseob oppa, Joon Oppa, Mir Oppa, L Oppa, SungJong Oppa, Chunji Oppa, L.joe Oppa and I.

Those who'll fall on Kikwang oppa's assistance would be Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan and Tao. He'll train you on Mondays. 8AM-12PM.

Next, on DooJoon oppa would be Suho and Kris. He'll train you on Thursdays. 4PM-7PM.

Yoseob oppa would be handling Chen and Chanyeol. He'll teach you on Tuesdays. 2PM-5PM.

Joon oppa will train Kai and Tao on Mondays. 4PM-8PM.

Mir Oppa will be teaching D.O, Kris and Xiumin. He'll train you on Tuesdays. 6AM-12PM.

L Oppa will train Kai, Lay and Luhan. At Tuesdays, 2PM-5PM. Just like Yoseob oppa's on Chen and Chanyeol.

SungJong Oppa will train Suho, D.O, Sehun, and Lay. On Wednesdays, 6AM-9AM.

For Chunji Oppa.. Kai, Sehun, and Tao. Fridays. 1PM-5PM.

L.Joe oppa's would be Sehun, Kris and Luhan. On Fridays. 8PM-12PM.

And lastly, I'll train Suho, Baekhyun and Luhan.

Suho, I'll train you on Mondays. 1PM-7PM.

Baekhyun, Tuesdays 8AM-6PM.

And Luhan... sad to say but you still have training on a Saturday. 8AM-8PM.

Got it all?" Haeyeol asked.

"Deh." EXO answered.

"By the way, I think all of you are my oppas except Kai, Tao and Sehun. Oh well. Welcome to the family!" Haeyeol said and flashed a dazzling smile, adding her eyesmile along making them swoon.

"Dinner's ready!" Tiffany and Krystal screamed from the kitchen.

The 25 are eating dinner with smiles on their faces. Even Bom, L.Joe, Krystal and Haeyeol.