Christmas Part 3. Paris.

My Tough Girl.

"So, Yeol, I have a suggestion on who to join you in Paris. Kekeke~" Chunji said as they were all currently eating in the dining area with Haeji.

"Nugu?" Haeyeol asked as she wiped her lips with the table napkin.

"You greedy brat. You'll just say that it's you who'll come with her." Sunggyu teased and Chunji pinked.

"YAH NO!!! Aish you old man. I'm about to say Haeji, well that's obvious and his appa." Chunji replied.

"See?! You're guilty. You even called me old man and--"

"Well, you're an old man, hyung." Sungjong butted in and hi-fived Chunji.

"I didn't hear anything. Anyway, you said Haeji's appa. So you're obviously talking about yourself." Sunggyu casually said.

"I'm not the only one. Luhan hyung is also Haeji's appa." Chunji said and grinned at Luhan; who ducked his head in return.

"APPA!" Haeji screamed and Luhan turned to him, Chunji too.

"Hehe saranghaeyo." Haeji said to them both and the two appas smiled.

"Yah, I want to feel your love too, Haeji-ahhhh." GDragon whined.

"Saranghaeyo, harabeoji, halmeoni, samchon, imo." Haeji said and did an aegyo.

"Yup, he sure learns from the best." Tao said and hi-fived Sehun.

 

---

"I.MISS.SEOUL!" Sehun ran around the house with his arms wide open.

"The house didn't miss you, Seoul either." Leeteuk teased.

"Yah hyung!!!" Sehun whined and sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Anyway, hyungs, Moonlight noonas, I overheard your conversation last night. Keke mianhae. Will you permanently stay here? I mean it's really capable of holding hundreds of people..." C.A.P asked GDragon.

"Hell yeah! \m/" Gdragon said and ran around the house exactly like what Sehun did earlier.

"The house isn't excited to see you hyung." Sehun muttered and GDragon also sat on the sofa while sulking.

"Idiots..." CL said.

"Heard that yeobo!!!" GDragon shouted.

 

~

Haeyeol carried her bags and Haeji's as she sits down on the couch waiting for her company.

She proceeded on checking hers and Haeji's passport.

"I love your passport!" Yoona suddenly exclaimed beside her and shocked the hell out of Haeyeol.

"Omo! What are you all doing here?" Haeyeol asked.

"To bid you three goddbye ofcourse. Where is Haeji and his appa?" Taeyeon asked.

"Here!" They heard two voices at the top of the staircase.

They saw Haeji being carried by...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Weeee .Let's goooo go go!" Haeji said and imitated CL's "Go go go!"

"Wah you little kid." CL said and everybody bid them goodbye.