CL's visit O_o

My Tough Girl.

(*Awww I'm sorry for the JiHae shippers. But you're all aware that this story revolves around Haeyeol and Luhan, right? I'm sorry again. If it makes you feel any better, I'll make a new fic starring Haeyeol and Chunji once I finished this one.)

---

Chunji and Haeyeol stayed true to their words... Bestfriends. Everyone can tell that they broke up and Chunji revealed it too.

I feel like I'm some kind of a celebrity.

Nonetheless, the two are still, and will always be Haeji's parents.

Haeyeol looked up and saw CL holding up a necklace above Haeyeol's head.

"Chaerin umma!" Haeyeol exclaimed and hugged CL. "Hey baby. Cheer up~" CL said and clasped the necklace around Haeyeol's neck.

"I'm fine umma~ Why are you here?" Haeyeol asked after CL clasped the necklace.

"Well, simple. I just missed my pretty daughter and my handsome grandson." 

"He's sleeping, umma." Haeyeol said and looked at the digital clock hanging on the wall. It reads 1:50 PM.

"Ah. Taking a nap. Well, lookie here daughter. Since we hadn't had a shopping time for so long, I decided to shop for you~~~" CL excitedly said.

"You'll be making her your barbie doll again?!" Chunji asked excitedly and the other TDE popped randomly.

"What the-- where did you come from?!" Haeyeol asked.

"Nevahmind. Come on Chaerin omonim, dress Haeyeol up now. Our barbie doll. Kekeke" Krytal teased.

 

After roughly 40 minutes, CL came down from Chunji's room where she had done the whole barbie thing  and called for Haeyeol down.

"Haeyeol, dear. Come downnn!" CL called but Haeyeol stubbornly anwered "Andwae!!!"

CL looked at Chunji and Krytal for help and they chuckled lightly.

"Haeyeol, if you don't come down this second, I'll throw your high heels away! DON'T TRY ME!" Chunji screamed as he knows Haeyeol's weakness; high heels.

"Ugh fine!" They heard her grumble before going down. She's wearing the first set which definitely made guys drool, including girls too.

"Waaaah. Okay. Next outfit please!" CL screamed after taking a picture of her.

"Too elegant hun. *takes a picture* NEXT OUTFIT!"

"Unique and sassy-looking *snaps a picture* NEXT!!!"

"I LOVE THIS! *picture* Okay next!"

"This gives me the business feel. *click!* NEXT!!!"

"Carefree and comfortable. *click* NEXT!"

"Well, she' a born fashionista. I only gave her the pieces and she's the one match-making and pairing them..." CL said to them.

"SO CUTEEE AND AAAY! *snaps a picture* okay, next!"

*silence*

"Haeyeol, has it even occured to you-- uhh, cratch that... Has anybody told you that you have big s and a whopping nice firm ?" CL asked straightforwardly.