First day of training.-Tuesday (Baekhyun) Thursday, Friday and Saturday a.k.a LUHAN DAY.

My Tough Girl.

---

(TeenDustEXO's Outdoor pool)

"Oh, oppas. Jonghyunnie, Changhyunnie, Tao, Sehun, Kai." Haeyeol said and stood up letting the guys have a view of her legs that go miles away.

"Baekhyun oppa! Kaja. Let's start your orientation for my training. Follow me." Haeyeol said and proceeded at the upper right part of the pool, where there is water pouring down.

Haeyeol repeated what she have said to Suho, just more elaboration since Baekhyun keeps pestering her what's what and that.

"Awwie Haeyeollie~ *splash* *splashes more* *Splashes all out*."

"YAH BACON OPPA!!! Don't splash water on me!" Haeyeol whined since she's wearing a thin, white shirt.

"Why not? HAHAHA *splashes maniacally.*"

"OPPA! AISH!"

".....................Hae-yeol?......................" Baekhyun asked and looked at Haeyeol's upper body.

Wow. That's where heaven lies. C-Cup? Lucky. I'm a lucky man.

"OPPA! QUIT STARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Haeyeol screamed and gathered attention from the playing guys.

"Omo. Haeyeol OMMA!" Changjo screamed and ran towards Haeyeol, hugging her while Ricky ran to her back, back-hugging her.

"NOOO. OMMA!" Ricky wailed.

"You byuntae hyung!" Ricky thrashed around while back-hugging Haeyeol.

"UWAAAAAHHHH!!! BYUNtaeBAEKHYUN-HYUNG :(((" Changjo whined as well.

"Baekhyun! What have you done!" Chunji screamed and pried Chango and Ricky's arms off of Haeyeol and removed his shirt, covering Haeyeol with it.

"Erm... keke. Well, you see..."

"I'll kill you hyung!" L.Joe screamed.

"NOOO!!!" Baekhyun screamed and ran away from the pool with TeenTop and EXO running for his head. Keke~

 

---

(TeenDustEXO's other living room.)

DooJoon's training. 4PM-7PM.

"So guys. I'm your DooJoon hyung and as you know, I'm a strategizer. Leaders, whether a proclaimed strategizer or not, should know how to plan a mission, since well, you're a LEADER. You should be doing your task. Listen well okay? Take a few notes every now and then." Doojoon said.

"Yes Doojoon hyung." The leaders said.

"As leaders, you'll be on the sidelines, secretly watching. Don't let others know you're there. Hence, incognito as what we say."

"Wear clothing that matches the environment. For example, if the background directly behind you will be the white siding of a house wear a white or grey shirt. Do not wear a single shirt, but try to layer your clothing so that spectators won't make out the human silhouette. Wear clothes that are at least a size too big, so you look like a big blob of something, that no one would think is human."

"Wear navy blue or dark green if spying on grass. Black is a bit too dark, so you will be noticed."

"Control your breathing and let your night vision adjust so you don't step on sticks or something. This is especially important when you are near the person you are spying on, or in hearing range of them."

"When moving, make slow, fluid movements, so that people watching won't be drawn to your movements."

"Move with your surroundings to be harder to catch sight of. Like, if your behind some bushes, and the wind blows, and you are standing still, it will be easy to spot you among the bushes."

"Know the layout of the place you are spying on and how many occupants live there."

"Don't get caught as it will be hard to explain your situation. However, if you know the person well, it is often times more simple to make an excuse."

"Wear a face concealer or something. While not necessary, it helps so that if the person sees you."

"If a light is on in a window you are looking into, there will be a glare. This means the person inside can't really see you and you can see inside better. However, if the spy victim looks out the window, run away slowly."

"The brighter the light inside the person's room the better off you are."

"Laying down on your stomach on any terrain that looks a bit like your clothes will make you really hard to see and will make it easy for you to observe with a scope or binoculars."

"Make sure you dress appropriate."

"Obviously, don't spy through a front window facing a street or where neighbors could easily see you. They will alert the residents or handle you themselves."

"Don't breathe on the window or it will get steamy and the person will notice. Also, try to stay as far away from the window as possible and still get a good view. You can stay completely out of sight sometimes, especially if you use binoculars."

"Am I clear?" DooJoon asked with authority and the leaders felt small; for once.

"Deh hyungnim.." They answered and DooJoon chuckled.

"Don't be scared, guys. Keke."

 

---

(Gun Training Room on TDE's House)

L.Joe's training. 8PM-12PM.

"Annyeong Sehun-ah, Kris hyung and Luhan hyung." L.Joe said and bowed a little.

"I'll be training you first on how to properly handle a gun okay."

"Handguns recoil travels in one key direction, and therefore there are also key areas of the handgun grip that are important when we look at where we want to apply pressure to control recoil. Lets break the grip down: Leverage- Applying leverage against the gun is incredibly important when trying to control recoil. The access of recoil for a handgun travels rearward on a line equal to the height of the barrel, and because the grip of a handgun extends down, the farther down the grip we move our hand, the less we can control recoil. Both strong and support hands must be placed as high on the grip of the handgun as possible. We increase our recoil control by increasing our leverage on the gun."

"Friction. This is a key area that some shooters make mistakes on when gripping a handgun in what some describe as a “thumb over thumb” grip.   The grip panels on a handgun usually have some sort of checkering or aggressive surface that is designed to create friction between our hands and the grip. This friction allows us to control the handgun better and limit its movement upward and rearward during recoil. Keys to using these friction areas are a matter of placing our hands on the grip so we maximize our skin contact with the grip panels. When gripping with the strong hand, we must keep our strong hand thumb high or called flagging it, allowing our support hand to make as much contact with the grip panel as possible."

"Pressure Areas. Placing pressure on the handgun grip is the key to controlling recoil, but it is important to understand where pressure is important, and where it is not."

"The key area is: The back of the gun or back strap- Most shooters spend a ton of working at griping and applying pressure to the wrong areas of the gun. The simple fact is that the gun recoils along the access of the bore to the rear, and most of the recoil force is transmitted, to the rear. Building a solid foundation against the rear of the grip is the best way to control recoil without having to over grip the gun. How much pressure should we grip the gun with? Enough to control recoil! Seems simple, but the best way to ensure you are gripping the gun tight enough is to watch the sights.   When gripping correctly, the gun will recoil and snap back to alignment. Over gripping the gun will cause fatigue, and a possible shaking, and limited motion of the trigger finger. Take your strong hand and grip an unloaded handgun with your finger on the trigger. Increase the pressure until you lose the ability to move your trigger finger quickly and without tension, and then back off the pressure again until you can move your trigger finger freely. That is about enough pressure to grip the gun properly! The support hand should be the gripping hand that applies the most pressure. I won’t get into the ratio (like 60/40) because I have never found it to be relevant. I grip the gun relatively hard with both hands when at full extension and shooting. The true secret is to focus on hand placement, vs. grip pressure."

"Now, try to do it the way I explained to you. Do your best!" L.Joe said.

"Ouwieee." Sehun said.

"No Sehun-ah. You clamp your hand at the back like this. It will hurt you if you hold it the wrong way."

"Ha! Like this?" Kris asked.

"No hyung. Your hand will eventually tire out when your finger is placed like that. Try this one.."

"L.Joe? Is this right?" Luhan asked and pointed his gun at L.Joe.

"Whoa there hyung. Don't try to shoot me now and yes, you're doing the right thing."

 

---

"Hello Kai, Sehun and Tao dongsaengs."

"Hi Chunji hyung!" The maknaes waved enthusiastically.

"I'll be giving you brief introductions on being a sub-mascot."

"Learn how to eavesdrop. It’s hard to conceal the fact that you’re listening in on a nearby conversation when there’s no one else around, but it’s even harder to single out individual voices when you’re trying to blend in with a crowd. Learning how to eavesdrop will help you gather intelligence in even the trickiest places."

"Learn how to read lips. Whether your subject is beyond earshot or is simply being drowned out by other noises, reading lips can give you a huge eavesdropping advantage. You may even be able to follow distant conversations using pair of binoculars or a camera lens. To practice, watch a DVD on mute with the subtitles on to get used to the way mouths form words."

"Learn how to lie and how to detect lies. After all, that intelligence you’ve gathered won’t mean much if it’s filled with misinformation. To comprehensively read people, it may help to learn body language as well. Be aware that some people find it hard to lie or will respond as if they've done something they haven't––if that's your case, practice some more but recognize your limits!"

"Learn how to tail someone. People don’t stay still for long, so be sure you know what to do with a subject who’s on the move. Always have a backup plan if you’re observed; for example, try to keep objects like drinking fountains or newspaper stands in your trajectory so that, if someone suspects you’re following them, you can simply go about your supposed “business.”"

"Improve your night vision. The best covert work takes place under cover of darkness, so be sure you can actually see what’s going on. For some, this might mean wearing glasses."

"Improve your memory. All the intelligence in the world won’t help you if you don’t have a mind like a steel trap."

"Read nonfiction spy and espionage books. Basing all your spying know-how in James Bond lore won’t get you very far in the real world. They're fun but unrealistic; choose books and websites that detail what real spies actually learn and put into practice. You could also watch the Burn Notice television series which is about a former CIA spy, you could learn a lot from the hints and tips that are narrated throughout the show."

"Get in shape. Though physical confrontation is something a spy avoids at all costs, keeping fit will still be necessary for staying on your feet all day, tailing someone, or making a quick getaway. Emphasize walking/running long distances, strengthening your arms and legs, and possibly learning self-defense."

"Have predetermined locations to meet up with your associates. Be sure not to keep your meetings in one place, as doing so will garner suspicion and attract unwanted attention. People think that spies meet in dark alleys and such, so try casual places like cafes, eateries, libraries, or public areas like parks, museums. There are lots of reasons for discussions but a "business" meeting is a typical good cover."

"Remember that public places will keep you safe. Most public places are too big to search, let alone control, and are full of potential witnesses. Do, however, avoid areas with security cameras."

"Never run in a crowd. This is the universal signal for Look at me! I’m trying to run away. If you must, look and act like a hassled worker in a hurry to get back to the office on time for a meeting, saying things like "I'm late for my meeting, please excuse me!""

"Have another change of clothes on hand in case you are pursued. This will allow you to dissolve into a crowd."

"Do not carry any form of identification on you. If the situation demands it, carry false information designed to mislead. Don’t make a fake ID card or anything that’s easily verifiable and/or can get you in trouble with the law; instead, carry a postcard or piece of mail with your fake name and address on it and say you left your ID at home."

"If you see someone suspicious in a car, memorize the license plate or photograph it. Do this subtly, so as to avoid a confrontation."

"Gather intelligence before going on a mission. Use the hours, days or weeks beforehand to casually scout the area, learn the common routes, and get people used to seeing you. It's good to have satellite maps of an area so you can keep your bearings; at the very least, familiarize yourself with Google Maps, which will show you practically everywhere."

"Learn the habits of anyone you're spying on. This will enable you to anticipate their next move."

"Don't be nervous or react if you are seen. Staying cool and casual can go an incredibly long way in convincing people to dismiss their suspicions."

"Always have a backup plan. Even the best plans have the risk of failing."

"Silent Stalking. Here's a hint:Being QUIET is a big part of being sneaky. Really. Don't breathe too deeply, and before starting a mission, you should scout out the area for things like creaky floorboards & doors, watch animals, cameras, etc."

"Learn to sketch quickly; it will help draw certain areas you may need to revisit. If you take photos, make sure it's not obvious."

"Develop hand signals that only you and your team can understand, but don't make them too complicated or conspicuous."

"Keep in mind that you want to leave an area you walked into exactly as it was when you entered. If you turned the lights on, turn them off when you are done, etc."

"Don’t be surprised to learn things. Especially shocking things. A spy's job is to discover these things and report them to their "bosses." If you're spying for a cause, be sure to document things well with photos, notes, etc. because you'll have some convincing to do."

"Don't necessarily act immediately on any info you might randomly overhear. Always suspect that it's a plant until you have legal proof. Just because you're the good guy doesn't mean the bad guy's stupid."

"Write things down in a note pad, transcribe them to the computer, and throw away the original papers. Remember that your computer can be stolen or seized though, so consider digital storage elsewhere."

"Give each person in your group a particular job, for example, a reporter, a bodyguard, and a scout to see if the coast is clear."

"It helps to know a different language. If you're working with others, work out your own language or codes to use."

"If you're doing a mission in the dark, black clothes don't help; use dark clothes like gray, dark purple and navy blue. Black makes you look sneaky and stand out unless you live where all the workers wear black. Brown is even better because most people don't notice it as well."

"Instead of avoiding being seen by police or people who might suspect you, go up to them and act dumb when asking for directions. If they don't see you as a threat, they won't look to you as a suspect."

"Wear ugly sweaters, big glasses and, if you have noticeable hair like bright red, or blonde, or sleek long black hair, consider a poorly cut, brown wig."

"In a nutshell: improvise, modify, adapt, overcome... and never, ever, ever get caught."

"Remember: you may face moderate to severe legal repercussions from partaking in most forms of spying. You may, for example, be charged with stalking. Be careful."

"Always watch your back: if someone catches you, your cover is blown and you're most likely done for."

 

---

(TDE's Outdoor Garden.)

Haeyeol's Training. 8AM-8PM.

"Hello Luhan oppa."

"Hi H-haey-yeol-l." Luhan stuttered.

"Aigoo. Stuttering. When you seduce someone, you better not stutter!" Haeyeol said firstly.

"The first basic steps in seducing a woman..."

"Make an amazing impression every time. First impressions matter. Contrary to popular belief, though, you don't only get one first impression in each relationship. Think of every time you see her, talk to her, or otherwise interact with her after being absent as a new first impression, and make it a good one."

"Clean yourself up. You probably already know this, but most women care a lot about hygiene. Prevent it from even becoming a problem by paying close attention to your cleanliness right now. Don't worry about spending all day primping — an extra 5 or 10 minutes added to your usual routine can make a world of difference."

"Talk to her. Question: What's the biggest human ual organ? Answer: The brain. Before you do anything else, you have to help her think that you're someone she wants to have seducing her. A lot of that perception will be colored by what you talk about, so here's a quick primer: Do talk about: How amazing you think she is, her interests. What she wants out of the future. What you want out of the future. Shared experiences or other things you have in common."

"Do take the time to pay her a lovely compliment every now and then. Think about something you really like or admire about this girl, and phrase it in the most genuine and flattering way you can. If you can do this right a few times, she'll melt."

"Do talk about in a dignified way, if it naturally comes up in the conversation. Be subtle about acknowledging your ual side — you don't want to intimidate her, but you also don't want her to forget that it's there. For example, you could say "Sleep is my second favorite thing to do in bed" or "I might need a cold shower if you keep talking like that.""

"Touch her in small, y ways. Yes, you'll probably have to be the one to break the touch barrier, but you can do it. It's easier than it seems."

"If you're sitting next to her, lightly rest your hand on her knee for a few seconds. This is best if you do it while you're talking to her, so both of you aren't awkwardly watching you touch her and move away. Let it linger for a moment while you continue to speak, then slowly pull it back. Or, if you don't think you're coordinated enough to talk coherently and touch her at the same time, try it during a movie."

"Don't just go with the cliché arm-around-the-shoulders. Instead, drape your arm down her back, so that your hand is resting where her shoulder meets her neck. If that seems like it's going well, you can lightly run your thumb across the back of her neck."

"Give her a mind-blowing kiss. If all of her signals so far have been positive, go in for the kiss. EVEN IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO, YOU HAVE TO. Kekekekekeke~"

"Empathy is essential to seduction. Every woman is different, so tailor your date, your words and your actions to that specific woman. You must know what she is thinking before you can offer her the pleasure she craves."

"Remember, this will be very important to a mission. Don't fail. Keke. Next week, I'll teach you how to perform some steps. So for now, don't feel awkward with me okay? Hence, be comfortable. So you won't go on a blushing mess when we start with the touchy ones." Haeyeol said and Luhan nodded fervently.