Baking. Christmas Eve.

My Tough Girl.

December 24, 2012.

6 PM.

TDE and the teasing team are in the Lee's (L.Joe, Donghae, Haeyeol, Sungyeol) rest house for their christmas.

Currently, Hayeol and Luhan are once again set up by Chunji. They were assigned to cook for their Christmas Eve.

Haeji and the rest are on the living room, chilling out.

That guy has something on his sleeves. I know it. I just know. Haeyeol thought and proceeded to start on the appetizers.

 

*poke* "Yah Yeol-ah. You seem to be ignoring me. Why?" Luhan probed as Haeyeol finished the appetizers.

"I'm not oppa. Ke. I'm just busy on setting these up. I'm excited! Now come on oppa. We have three more hours left to prepare."

While Luhan cooked the meal for adults, Haeyeol prepared HaeJi's meal.

"Your son sure eats a lot huh." Luhan said as he saw Haeyeol putting the dishes into cute containers.

"You mean OUR son." Haeyeol corrected making the latter blush profusely.

Luhan busied himself on fruits so that he won't look like an idiot infront of his love; yes. He fell inlove with this rude, stubborn, cold and mean person. But who is he kidding? Haeyeol was the exact opposite from his first impressions.

Haeyeol is respectful to her appas and ommas.

She is warmer than the sun to everyone she loves.

She cares for almost everybody.

And lastly... she took him in without any hesitations.

But the question is... does she harbor the same feelings?

Meh. What am I thinking?!

Haeyeol looks at the sight infront of her.

Luhan. Busy with cutting fruits. A very father/husband-like sight.

Ahh! Stop it Yeol! Proceed on baking!

"Hmmmmmmmm... Are those brownies, I smell?" Luhan thought aloud and sniffed the brownie-filled-air.

"Yep. Here. Take a bite." Haeyeol said and held the brownie infront of Luhan's mouth.

He took a bite and smiled.

"Your brownies are heaven~" He said and took a bite again with Haeyeol feeding him.

"Come on, oppa. Let's finish it with Hot Chocolate." Haeyeol said and together, they prepared hot chocolate.

Donghae watches them from afar.

"Seems like a married couple to me..." He told himself and smiled then returned to the living room.

"Oh. Donghae-hyung! Where have you been?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh. Yenno. To the bathroom." He answered.

"But the bathroom's the other way?" Sungyeol scratched his head.

Donghae didn't answer but smirked instead.