I regret nothing.

My Tough Girl.

---

"Okay. Let's call it a night. Proceed to your own rooms, kids. Have a good night!" Leeteuk said and everybody bid goodnights.

"Appa, it's still 7:30PM. Can I and Chanhee oppa buy things for Haeji? I mean, he has no clothes with him and uhh, diapers." Haeyeol awkwardly asked GDragon.

"Why yes daughter. If it's for my grandson, why not? Here. Use this." GDragon said and gave Haeyeol his gold card.

"Hyung, I can take care of it. ^-^" Chunji said and gave Gdragon his card back.

"Oh. The appa. Okay then. Be safe!"

 

---

Chunji and Haeyeol proceeded to their room with HaeJi.

Haeyeol got her purse and her sweater, same with Chunji.

"Uhh, it's cold. What about Haeji?" Haeyeol asked.

Chunji borrowed Sungjong's scarf and laid it around Haeji's body.

"That will do. Come on." Chunji said and bid goodbye to the TEASING TEAM inside the room, not bothering to say bye to the TDE members. Even the TeenTop members inside.

 

---

Chunji and Haeyeol looked around the shop with Chunji carrying Haeji.

"Oppa, the cart's filled with clothes already. Shall we proceed to the cashier now?" Haeyeol asked as Chunji and Haeji looked at her.

"Umma." Haeji said and giggled.

"Haha. Haeji's too cute. Yes please umma!" Chunji cooed and they proceeded to the cashier.

 

"Omo! What a cute couple. Oh. The baby's cute too~"

"The baby's lucky."

"Waaahhh. It's refreshing to see young couples who are very much inlove with each other. Oh, look yeobo! Their baby looks the same age as our grand daughter!"

"Good looks. I'm not surprised the baby is what you call the 'outcome of p'. Really."

 

Haeyeol blushed from the comments by random strangers while Chunji just smiled, hearing those.

"Haeji-ah, adeul~ Look, your umma's an angel. Cheon-sa. Say it adeul. CHEON-SA. Cheonsa." Chunji taught his child as they follow Haeyeol.

"Cheon...chun...chun-ssssa. Umma chunsssa." Baby Haeji said and clapped, making Chunji smile in delight.

"Uri adeul is a fast learner!" He praised 'his' son and smiled widely.

 

"Your baby's so cute! How old is he?" The pregnant cashier tried to talk to Haeyeol and Chunji.

"He just turned a year old last month, miss." Haeyeol answered politely with a smile as she remembered the embroidery on Haeji's baby towel which shows the date October 22 2011.

"Chincha? Oh. What's his name?"

"Haeji." Chunji answered this time.

"Well, hello there Haeji!" The cashier said and smiled at the cute baby, Haeji smiling in reply.

"Your son is smart! Usually, those of his age would either frown or cry... Hm, lemme see... Haeji-ah, say an-nyeong." The cashier tried to teach Haeji.

"Nyong... An-nnnyeo-nyeong.. hehehehehehe annnnnnyeonggggg." Haeji said and giggled again.

"Uri Haeji seems to giggle whenever he learns a new word huh. Smart baby." Chunji said and pats his son's hair.

"Wah. He's so smart! Come by whenever you're free. Kamsahamnida. Annyeong~!" The friendly cashier said and waved goodbye.

The couple waved goodbye too and they left.

Chunji was now carrying the bags as Haeyeol insisted on carrying Haeji.

 

"Yeobo, tired?" Chunji would ask Haeyeol from time to time.

"Aniyo oppa~ Kaja. Let's head home." Haeyeol said and they got back to the hotel.

 

---

"*sigh* Haeji's asleep." Chunji said as Haeyeol led their baby down to Chunji's bed.

"I'll help in arranging his things." Yuri said. Dara, Yoona and Krystal agreed to help too.

"Take a rest baby. We'll take care of Haeji's things." Chunji said and helped Haeyeol to lie on his bed beside Haeji.

"Aish. Fine. Wake me up when you're done, mmkay?" Haeyeol said and Chunji kissed her forehead. "Yup, I will."

The rest are still awake, heck, no one wants to sleep. Heechul, Donghae, Hyunseung and Joon proceeded on cleaning the baby bottles.

 (bottle cleaner)

"Soooo colorful. Me likey~" Hyunseung said.

"Wahh. These ones are cool. Approve." Donghae said and proceeded on cleaning the bottles.

"Oh. So smart! When the milk's not too hot, the baby on the bottle will smile. But if it's 45 degrees, it will cry. Cool~" Joon said.

"Stop complimenting the damn bottles! Proceed on cleaning them. You guys. Tsk..." Heechul scolded and cleansed the bottles.

-

Daesung, L, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Jaehyo were helping in Haeji's toys, personal care, and whatnots.

"Hyung look! This lamp is soooo cute and amazing!" Sungjong played with it and turned it on and off.

"Stop doing that, jjong! Help us now." Sungyeol said. "Spoiling his nephew I see keke~"

"Cool..." L said and continued to arrange Haeji's things into one neat baby bag.

 

"Chicco My Touch is the innovative infrared thermometer that, thanks to its ergonomic shape, can be placed between fingers: a sweet and natural gesture to measure temperature in the most loving way, even while baby sleeps.

The infrared technology allows taking baby’s temperature in 5 Seconds only, in the temple area, which is the most suitable point to carefully take the temperature.
Main features:
 Wide LCD display
 Fever Check (green, yellow and red)
 Fever Alarm (acoustic signal for temperature over 37.5°C)
 Automatic switch-off
 Beeps when reading is complete
 25 memories
 °C/°F selector
 Lithium battery included " Daseung read.
 
"Amazing."
 

"Wow. Haeji's so lucky that someone like Haeyeol, who has a good heart and a soft spot for kids, saw him." Jaehyo whispered to himself as he admires the  baby shoe.

"Haeyeol and Chunji are both cute. Look, they bought all kinds of wipes. Keke~" Woohyun whispered to L.

-

Chunji, Yuri, Dara, Yoona and Krystal are arranging the clothes, towels, shampoos and the last minute things.

"Wow Ji. These are loads of lotions." Yuri said.

"Apparently, Haeyeol wants to spoil Haeji." Chunji answered.

"I won't blame her. Even if the kid didn't come from her womb, he's still her first baby." Yoona said.

"Uri Haeyeol, going all out in loving the baby..." Dara muttered and smiled softly.

"I'll make sure to help Haeyeol and Chunji throughout.." Krystal told herself.

"No more tangles? Cute." Krystal said and proceeded to fold Haeji's clothes and towels while Yuri, Dara are arranging the diapers and Yoona and Chunji arranged the milk and baby food.

 

---

"Yeobo, wake up." Chunji woke Haeyeol up.

"Oh. Yeah. You done?" Haeyeol asked.

"Yup." Chunji answered and smiled at her gently.

"Thankyou Soo unnie, Ommas, Oppas, Appas and Sungjongie~" Haeyeol said and smiled at them.

"It's no big deal, babygirl. We're more than willing to help you." Donghae said.

"Continue your sleep now. You might need it more, since, well, the baby..." L said.

"Uh... Yeah. Where will I sleep? With Soo unnie?"

"No Yeol. Ocourse not. Sleep with Haeji and Chunji. Duh." Krystal answered.

"Okay then? Goodnight everyone." Haeyeol said and scanned each smiling faces.

Seohyun you loser. Your smile gives me the creeps. Stop faking! Oh... Luhan... Whatever. I regret nothing. Haeyeol thought and slept next to Haeji.

Haeyeol Haeji Chunji.

Why am I feeling so incomplete...? It hurts to hear Haeji calling Chunji 'appa' and it hurts when I see Haeyeol and Chunji together. Am I going crazy now? How crazy am I? Ugh. Whatever. Seohyun's my true love and she's here with me...right? Luhan thought and hugged Seohyun closer to him.