First day of training.-Monday Group.

My Tough Girl.

"What about school?" Suho asked Haeyeol the first thing in the morning.

"Oh, Suho oppa. We took care of that. No school. Fun right? No no no. Don't try to contradict. I'll homeschool your babies if you want." Haeyeol said and shrugged.

"Oh. I already told Kris oppa about it. No big deal." Haeyeol finished and continued walking around the house.

"Remember. TRAINING~" She said and turned around in the corner.

 

---

Kikwang's Training. 8AM-12PM.

(*All of them will be training inside THEIR house. TeenDustEXO's house.)

"Well, hello guys. I'm Kikwang and I'm 24 years old. Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan and Tao? Welcome to the family and do your best in training!" Kikwang said.

"One more thing. Call me hyung." Kikwang said.

"Yes hyung." They all chorused.

"Now.. chop chop!" Kikwang shouted and everyone started to do warm-ups.

-

"Kai! You need to kick higher for that matter!"

"Chanyeol. Noooo! You're doing the wrong way!"

"Lay. Oh my goddess!!! You'll sprain your ankle if you do that kick!"

"LUHAAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Are you fighting a barbie doll?!!!!! You'll be fighting a strong man for that matter!!!"

"Tao, spin the right way. Not like you're on high!"

"KAIII! How many times do I have to tell you that THIS.IS.NOT.BALLERINA!!!"

"GUYS! GUYS!"

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYSSSSS!"

-

After the training of Kikwang, the 5 went to the dining area immediately before showering.

"That.Is.So.Tiring..." Tao said and gulped down a water bottle.

"Tao, honey, this is just day 1... You'll be able to endure." Tiffany said and L.Joe pats Tao's head.

 

---

(Their indoor gym)

"HAIII GUISEEE! I'm LeeJoon hyung. I'm guessing you're the main and lead combats? Well, as lead and main combats... you need to have a very toned body. As in rock hard... to make it harder for the opponents to hurt you. Get me?" Joon asked.

"Yes Joon hyung." The two answered.

-

"Tao. You need to relax your muscles okay?"

"Kai, be sure to run in a moderate speed or you'll tire yourself faster."

"Good job guys! See you next week!"

 

---

Meanwhile...

(Their indoor living room)

This training, I seem would be the most easy. Hah! Suho thought.

"So, Suho oppa... If you notice, I took six hours of traing for you. I'm telling you beforehand that MY training is the hardest training of them all. Do not underestimate undercover missions as they were the hardest." Haeyeol started.

"When you're a mascot, you need to assess the situation you will be placing yourself into. You need to think if it's worth the risk or not. Some targets may or may not know that someone might be spying on them already. So use your intuition. But not all the time. Follow your guts if you think you're on the lead."

"Second, you need to learn how to read lips if you know that the target is far from you. Sometimes, you might want to use a binocular. It comes handy anyway. But try not to be so obvious. Later on, we'll watch a movie but we'll turn the audio and the subtitles off and you'll try reading their lips. Afterwards, I'll turn on the audio and subtitles and we'll see if you're right. And it's NOT an easy task. Ever."

"Third, you need to study and know the people on who you are spying on. Do not give up if the person is very powerful or whatnot."

"Fourth, learn to read and write on multilingual languages and styles of communications. ESPECIALLY body language. This is the foremost and most essential characteristic of a spy/mascot."

"Get some essential hardware and some spying gadgets. You're lucky you'll lay your hands on very unique gadgets. Like necklace camera or whatever. Keke~ They're important on this field."

"Sixth, BLEND IN.  If you want to spy, you should blend in with crowds and communities.Seem like you belong. If you're spying on a location, have a good reason to be there. Wear common clothing for the location, which is not easily identifiable. Consider the behavior of the others around you; you want to be purposeful on where they are, not where they are not. Avoid attracting attention. For example, on a bar: Be a waiter or a bartender."

"Seventh, gather intelligence or knowledge.  Take the weeks before your official "mission" to casually scout the area, learn the common routes, and get people used to seeing you.This is where your good reason to be around comes in handy, and this will help you blend in further."

"Eight, Learn the habits of anyone whom you're spying upon. Don't be nervous or react if they see you. Don't let them notice that you are looking at them or following them."

"Ninth. Alter your daily routine each day as so any person following you cannot pick it up."

"Tenth.Teamwork is crucial to all spies. It's good to have more than one spy to observe the area and watch your back."

"Eleventh. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Learn to think on your feet and be resourceful, preferably whilst looking a bit dumb. Try to practice new, useful ways to use items you carry with you, or replace them with other ones that cover a broader range of useful functionality."

"Twelfth. Include in your team a team captain, security guard, some one that does the spying and a backup person."

"Thirtheenth. Train hard."

"Fourteenth. Always have a bag with essentials packed up around so in case of emergency is ready to take. Include a type of survival kit, all weather clothing, form of communication, for example, a phone,a note pad to write down any info you and your team find and a source of entertainment - maybe some cards."

"And lastly and the MOST IMPORTANT... Whatever happens don't panic."

"You got it all oppa?" Haeyeol asked as she saw Suho taking down notes.

Aww. Cute. He's actually taking down notes. Haeyeol thought.

"Uhh- oh. Huh? Yeah. Just took down some important things. You know.. hehe." Suho answered and scratched his nape.

"Training finished. This is just like an orientation. Next Monday would be the real deal. Wait. Lemme see your notes." Haeyeol said and borrowed Suho's notepad.

She wrote a few things and bid goodbye to Suho.

"Yeah.. Bye.." Suho whispered to himself and looked at his notes.

There he saw Haeyeol's pretty handwriting.

Control your emotions. Buy formal occasion clothes. Trust only your teammates. Try not to tell anyone that you are a secret agent. Be aware that people who are too nice to you may know more about you than you know they do. You can survey areas too! Know how to speak and spy. Learn to read lips very well before hand. Always stay calm and act natural.

Need to studyyy~ He thought and proceeded to his bedroom to review his notes.