Our New Classmates.

My Tough Girl.

(*Just want to remind you guys, 4A: Suho, Kris, D.O, Lay, Xiumin, Tiffany, Bom, Jessica, Victoria, and CAP.

3A: Seohyun, Chunji, Amber, Krystal, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Haeyeol. Haeyeol is accelerated.

2A- Kai, Tao and L.Joe.

1A- Sehun, Changjo and Ricky.)

---Class 3A---

*knock knock*

As the boring history teacher was explaining, somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Kim said and the door opened revealing a flower-boy, a boyish-girl, a pale girl and a girl with light brown eyes.

"We're the new students." The flower guy said with a smile making all the girls swoon.

"Oh okay. Introduce yourselves please." The teacher said and the four new students piled up at the platform.

The girls pushed the guy infront indicating that he should be the first.

"*sigh* Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Chunji and I'm 19 years old. Please take care of us!" He said and bowed 90 degrees.

Nest, the boyish-girl stepped infront herself.

"Amber Liu imnida. 19 years old. Nice meeting you all." She said and the girl whose pale proceeded next.

"Jung Krystal. 19 years old. Take care of us well." Was all she said and lastly, the girl whose possessing light brown orbs came in the center and started her introduction.

"Lee Haeyeol. 18 years old." She stated coldly and bowed her head a little.

"O--kay? Mr. Lee, proceed at the seat next to Ms. Seo Joohyun. Please raise your hand." A girl who goes by the last name of Seo raised her hand a little, shyly.

After Chunji sat...

"Ms. Liu, you may sit beside Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Raise your hand please." A guy named Baekhyun raised his hand behind his head.

After Amber was seated, it was Krystal's turn.

"Ms. Jung, you may sit beside...uhm... Mr. Park Chanyeol. Please raise your hand." The guy named Chanyeol did a thumbs up first then an exaggerated wave.

Woah. Hyperactive... Krystal thought and sniggered.

"Lastly...uhm... Ms-Ms. L-lee." The teacher stuttered badly as Haeyeol was penetrating him with her light brown orbs.

"P-please pr-proceed to th-the se-seat n-n-next to M-mr X-xi Lu-h-an-n." He said, terrified.

"Who's X-xi Lu-h-an-n?" Haeyeol asked with a cold voice, copying the teacher's terrified pronounciation and the whole class errupted into laughter except Chunji, Amber, Krystal and Haeyeol herself. Oh and also, Mr.Kim. He wouldn't want to laugh at his own stupidity right?

"I didn't tell you to laugh stupid people." Haeyeol cursed silently.

Luhan fixed himself silently, wanting to look presentable for his new seatmate.

And everyone pointed to him while he waved sweetly.

. He looks like a kid. Haeyeol thought and felt her soft side coming in.

Duh. He's just probably baby-faced. I mean, c'mon. He should be like 18 or 19! She though again and proceeded to her seat.

She felt her seat being kicked behind so she looked behind her to see Chunji.

"Yeol, I'll tell you something interesting later." Chunji said in English and Haeyeol hummed in response.

"Hi! I'm Xi Luhan and I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you, new seatmate!" Luhan said and Haeyeol, once again, felt her insides soften.

"Uhh- *clears throat* I'm Lee Haeyeol as I said. It's nice meeting you too." She said and bowed her head.

"Tell me, why are you in this class? I mean, you're 18 right?" Luhan asked.

*sigh* "I'm accelerated." Haeyeol answered curtly and proceeded to sleep.

Ehh. So cold TT.TT Luhan thought and frowned slightly.