Forgiveness.

My Tough Girl.

---

what does this kid thinks he's doing, stealing MY BOYFRIEND from me? Seohyun thought angrily as she glares at Haeji, who's currently taking selcas with Luhan using HAEYEOL's phone. Yep, you read it right. Luhan's holding Haeyeol's phone and is even taking selcas from it.

"Hey Seohyunie~ C'mon. The girls wanna play beach volleyball." Tiffany said and motioned at DUST entering the changing rooms. (*When I mention DUST it mean old DUST without Haeyeol and Krystal but with Seohyun. When I mention MOONLIGHT, it mean original MOONLIGHT+Krystal+Haeyeol. Do you get it?)

"Whoa... Hot..." Kai muttered as she saw DUST coming out of the first changing room wearing bikinis.

"I doubt. This one's the hottest." Kyuhyun frankly said as he motioned towards MOONLIGHT wearing monokinis.

"Wow girls. One word, three letters. H-O-T." Joon said and later asked "Eh? Where's our precious Haeyeol and our jewel Krystal?"

"Here." The two said while trying attempting very hard to cover their bodies.

Krystal is wearing a monokini in hot red.

"Stal just show it!" Yun said and Krystal hastily removed her cover on. "Wow.... Stal. Wow."

"Is Haeyeol gonna be wearing that?" Chunji asked with sparkling eyes.

"No you idiot!" Haeyeol said and hit the back of his head.

"Owww!" Chunji complained as he secretly untied Haeyeol's cover on revealing her hot orange boyshorts, just skimming her bum and a skin tight tee shirt clinging into her heavenly curves.

"Though I hate to admit it... even if we're wearing MUCH revealing outfit than Haeyeol does, she's the MOST iest one. I'm envious." Yuri admitted and scratched her nape.

"AGREE!" The rest of the MOONLIGHT said.

"Why are you wearing this outfit?" Chunji asked Haeyeol seriously.

"Uh, you see... hehe, oppa... D-da-dare..." Haeyeol said sheepishly.

"Umma chunsssa!" Haeji ran up to her with her phone and took her photos. Luhan thought Haeji on how to take photos of others and himself.

"Come here baby." Haeyeol opened her arms wide and Haeji ran straight into them.

DUST, feeling somehow that no one's watching them, came back to where the group is and saw Haeyeol's bright boy short.

"Lee Haeyeol. The envy of every single girl alive, young or old." Tiffany said.

I need to work out more. Yes, I admit. She's a lot ier, voluptous and curvier but I have Luhan's heart...right? Seohyun asked herself and sat on Luhan's lap.

"Hi oppa!" She said and pecked his lips.

"Ewwwww." She heard five members of EXO aloud.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Tao and... D.O? ·~·

What's wrong with them? She thought.

 

---

After an hour of talking with Haeyeol, the five members of EXO plus L.Joe, apologised to Haeyeol and she gladly accepted them back without the others knowing.

"Haeyeol pretty amazing jiejie!" Tao screamed for Haeyeol's attention.

"Yah! Are you nuts?! She's still mad at us for choosing Seohyunnie over her!" Jessica scolded him but Haeyeol looked at Tao with a smile.

"Yes, my kungfu panda?" Haeyeol asked sweetly and Tao came over to her.

"Jiejie, Xiumin gege is bullying me. T^T" Tao continued to tell on Xiumin to Haeyeol.

"Y-yah! T-tao didi! Don't tell me on Haeyeol-ah! Aish! You spoiled brat!" Xiumin said and prepared to catch Tao.

"Look jiejie! He's coming after me and he called me a spoiled brat!!! Hide me jiejie T^T." Tao pleaded and Haeyeol just sweetly smiled at Xiumin.

"Baozi oppa, stop that okay? My kungfu panda's scared, you know?" She told Xiumin and the older can't help but to stomp loudly and throw tantrums to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O.

"Hahaha, poor gege. Here, let didi give you a patt on the !" Tao said and patted Xiumin's .

"Why you--!"

"JIEJIE!!!!!" Tao screamed and Xiumin sighed.

"Brat..." He muttered. The five EXO members then went to play with Haeji and Haeyeol.

"Yeol, may I talk to you for a while?" Chunji asked.

Haeyeol told Chunji that she forgave the five exo members and L.Joe and Chunji was happy about it.

"I'll tell Krystal later." He said and continued talking to his favorite hyung, Joon.

Haeyeol returned back to playing with Haeji and the five EXO boys.

"Come on Haeji-ahhhh. Say samchon!" Baekhyun pleaded.

"Sssam-chonnn." Haeji said and giggled.

"Waaah. Cool!" Chanyeol said and grinned creepily making Haeji burst into tears.

"Waaaaahhhh ummaaaaa!!!!" Haeji wailed and the five (4 EXO members excluding Chanyeol + Haeyeol) laughed making Chanyeol panick.

"What did I do? What did I do?!" 

"Sssshhh baby. That's just chanyeol samchon. Uljima." Haeyeol continued on coaxing Haeji and soon, the baby stopped and poked Chanyeol's nose.

"Chaaan sssamchonnn." He said and giggled.

"What the? This kid is bipolar, I swear!" Chanyeol exasperatedly said.

"OFCOURSE HE INHERITED IT FROM HIS UNCLE!" Sungyeol proudly screamed.

"The hell? He heard it?" Chanyeol muttered and they laughed.

---

"Haeyeol? Is that Haeyeol?" A guy with a blonde hair asked himself as he saw Haeyeol laughing with the five EXO boys and Haeji.