Christmas. Part 1 (Gifts for Haeyeol)

My Tough Girl.

Everybody were huddled infront of the christmas tree.

"5...4...3...2...1! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" They all shouted and group-hugged.

"GIFT TIMEEEE." Haeji sang and the adults all grabbed their presents for the little guy.

Haeyeol and Chunji stood up infront of Haeji and said "Merry christmas baby!" and hugged him, giving him his present.

"From umma and appa. Saranghae!" They said and aegyo-ed at the little boy.

Haeji opened the box and smiled widely and said "Waaaaahhhhh kamsahamnida umma appa! T^T"

And then there's Luhan...

"Hey little boy. Merry Christmas! Appa wants---- oooof!" He wasn't able to finish his sentence as Haeji ran to give him a big smooch on the cheeks for he gave the little guy four pokemon plushies; Haeji's favorites.

Then everybody took turns in giving him gifts.

"YEOL! My gift for you!!!" Krystal ran to her and... what the hell?!

"Open it! C'mon!" Krystal urged while Haeyeol blushes profusely.

"YAH UNNIEEE!!!!" Haeyeol screamed while the others laugh hysterically.

Then Krystal urged Chunji to give his present to her.

"Thankyou Chanhee oppa!!" And hugged his neck. 

Ofcourse I know her favorite.

Now it was TeenTop's turn.

"Yeol. Here." C.A.P handed her the gift box.

"Woahhh! Thankyou oppas!"

"Here Haeyeol. Keke. We kept our promise right?" Sunggyu said as Haeyeol opens the gift box then a beanbag sprang out.

"The snorlax promise! Ahahahahaha. Thankyou oppas!"

One by one, the groups gave her their presents.

Block B:

 

BEAST: 

MBLAQ:

SuperJunior:

BIGBANG: Three tickets to Paris for 1 week.

MOONLIGHT:

Donghae and Seungyeol:

And there was a note attached to it.

"To our dearest and most precious girl in the world. Merry Christmas!

Remember our promises to each other? Yeah. Your oppas fulfilled it.

We hope you're happy with these. We saved a lot for you because we want you to be happy.

So, keep smiling okay? Keep being a sunshine to every people you love.

Set aside that -face. We might be convinced that Kris is our long lost brother. Kekeke. Kidding.

Anyway, always remember that we love you so much huh? Never forget that.

You're our most treasured jewel in this universe.

We love you, princess.

Love,

Donghae and Sungyeol oppas xx"

"Awww oppas... Gomawo!" She said and tearfully smiled at them.

"Uljjima!!!!"

Now it's time for EXO to give their gift. Wait, they have individual gifts for her?

Chanyeol:

D.O:

"Uhh, I heard from Krystal that you like handcreams so..." D.O scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Thank you oppa!"

 

Baekhyun:

Suho:

Sehun: 

Kai:

"What the--- YAH JONG IN OPPA!" Haeyeol screamed as soon as she saw the first one.

"Hey. Not me! I'm innocent here! It's Krystal who asked me to put that there!" Kai defended himself.

"Soojungie unnie!" Haeyeol whined.

"Loveyoutoo, Yeol." Krystal teased.

Xiumin:

Lay:

Tao:

Chen:

Kris:

Luhan:

 

"Ohmygosh. You guys are all spoiling me!" Haeyeol gasped and everybody laughed.

"Ofcourse."