Love failed us the second time around.

My Tough Girl.

A month after the whole Seohyun thing, TDE and Haeyeol, Krystal + Chunji were back at the same house again but Krystal and Haeyeol's relationship to DUST never came back the way they used to be. 

(*The teasing team left. Remember, they're only to stay at TDE's house for a month? So yeah.)

---

@TDE's House. 08:00 AM.

"Umma, ireonnna~" Haeji purred as he pokes Haeyeol's cheek.

"Haeyeol? Adeul?" Chunji asked as he peeked into Haeyeol's room.

"Ahhh, uri adeul is awake already. Umma doesn't want to wake up?" Chunji asked Haeyeol.

"Uhmmm!" Haeji nodded and pouted at Chunji. "Okay little man. Appa can handle this." He said and carried Haeji downstairs, to be entertained by his TeenTop and EXO samchons and his Krystal imo.

"Yeobo..." Chunji tried waking the Haeyeol who slept at 2:30 am because of Haeji's cries.

"Ahhh-ah... Umma, ireona..." Chunji tried poking her sides, but to no avail, his girlfriend wouldn't budge.

"Okay. You asked for it, umma." He whispered to himself and smirked before leaning in down and kissing her fully in the lips for about 30 seconds, making Haeyeol lose her breathing.

"AHHHH!" She screamed in Chunji's lips and Chunji instantly let her go.

"You wouldn't wake up, so..." He said and smirked and pecked her on her lips.

"Goodmorning umma. Haeji is waiting for us downstairs." He sweetly said.

"Aish. Okay appa. Wait for me here. I'll wash up."

"Can't I just go and watch you wash up?" He asked seductively while his lips.

"YAH YOU BYUNTAE!!!" Haeyeol screamed and threw a pillow at him.

 

"Hey you lovebirds." L.Joe teased as Haeyeol and Chunji descended from the stairs.

"Hey you shortie." Chunji teased back.

"Yah! Aish!" L.Joe complained and pouted.

"Your pouting face ." Chunji teased again making L.Joe throw a cushion at him.

"YAH! WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE AND THROWING PILLOWS TODAY?!" Chunji complained and sat on his seat on the dining area.

Haeyeol is feeding Haeji and Luhan can't help but to look at them.

Haeji is one lucky kid. Wait... Why am I thinking of these things?! He screamed inside his head.

 

Haeji went to play with his Chan samchon (Chanyeol) as Haeyeol and Chunji talked in the balcony.

"Yeol."

"Chunji."

Thay both started. They looked into each others eyes as if talking into those.

They both released a sigh as Chunji slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry... I gues love has failed us the second time around now... I'm sorry Haeyeol-ah... I'm sorry Baby..." He cried as he buries his face on the crook of Haeyeol's neck.

Haeyeol is sobbing too as she says "I'm sorry too oppa... I thought we'll be the perfect couple as everyone expects us to be... I'm sorry. Maybe we were just meant to be friends... Bestfriends..." She said as she grips on his shirt tighter.

Chunji then released his face from Haeyeol's neck as he leaned down and kissed her with tears streaming down his pretty face.

Bittersweet goodbye again? They both thought as they continue to kiss through their tears.

When they pulled apart, Chunji hugged her and said "I still love you and I know you do but we don't love each other that way right?" He asked and they both shared a good laugh.

"I'll go inside, first." Chunji said and hugged her once again.

What they didn't know is that Luhan has been hearing their conversation all along.

Is this a sign...? He thought.


 

HEYYO~ SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY UPDATE LOL T^T

I hope you still like it though~