Heartbreaks and sickness.

My Tough Girl.

---

After a few weeks eversince their first mission, Luhan decided to push the fact that Seohyun's in a gang at the back of his head.

And so far, he's doing pretty good.

"Luhan, where are you going?" C.A.P asked.

"Oh hyung. I'll be visiting the mall. Don't worry hyung, I'll be safe. Be back in two hours!" Luhan said and ran out of the door.

"What the heck?--" C.A.P asked himself and shook his head.

-

Luhan strolled around the mall by himself until he heard someone call his name softly.

"Luhan-oppa!" Seohyun called softly.

"Oh Seohyun-ah!" Luhan said and blushed a little.

(*Okay. Let's get staright to the point. Ke. Forgive me, for I am so lazy.)

Luhan said two hours but it seems that his two hours became four hours.

Yep people. You guessed right. He and Seohyun are officially a couple now.

*Claps sarcastically*

"Bye baby." Seohyun said and kissed his lips and entered her house after.

Luhan blushed and bit his lip to stop him from smiling so big.

That's when he felt his phone vibrate from his left jean pocket and fished it out while he sat on his car's driver's seat.

 

To: Luhan Oppa.

From: Haeyeol.

Hey. Where are you? Everyone's panicking saying you'll be back after two hours.

Please head home now. We're worried.

xx Yeol.

 

So cold. Tsk. Luhan thought and drove to their house while sporting a huge grin.

 

---

"Yah Luhan hyung! Where did you--" Sehun started but drited off as soon as he saw him smiling goofily.

"Hyung? What happened to you?" He asked incredulously. The others wondered why, too.

"Wanna know why? Lemme tell you one thing... Me and Seohyun are together. Bye! ^-^" Luhan said and waltzed from the living room to his own room and continued smiling like a mad man.

Haeyeol swore she heard her heart breaking and she proceeded to her room without any noise.

"What happened to my umma?" Changjo asked.

"I don't know, Jo. Wanna eavesdrop?" Jessica asked and ALL of them (EXO without Luhan, DUST, TEENTOP) stayed outside Haeyeol's room, waiting for any sound.

They did hear Haeyeol's speakers blasting; playing her favorite song:

(*Please play this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-01sjhIFsY)

The song was loud enough for the whole house to hear and Haeyeol was sure about it; it's to cover up her loud cries.

Damn. Didn't know it would hurt this much! Dammit! I love you Luhan! She shouted in her mind and continued to cry.

(*Click this please. It's necessary for this scene.)

Tsk. Pathetic fallacy. The weather seems to feel the same way as I do. Haeyeol thought yet again and broke into loud sobs but the others don't hear, nonetheless.

She stopped her booming music and everybody seemed to notice it. Even the Luhan who's inside his room.

Haeyeol walked to her white piano and eyed it.

She decided to sit and play her piano.

I'll release my feelings here. I need to. she thought and softly touched the first key and continued with the rest.

(*Click this!)

Why am I being so stupid? He's obviously head over heels for that damned two-faced girl. I'm nowhere near his league. I . She thought yet again and continued to press the keys as endless tears runs down her cheeks.

 

---

Myungsoo felt like visiting his one and only girl bestfriend and did so.

The other members were busy... eating.

He proceeded anyway and knocked on TDE's house.

"Oh, Myungsoo hyung's here!" Tao shouted. Apparently, TDE proceeded downstairs when Haeyeol's room became silent after playing her piano.

"What are you doing here, Myung-hyung. Not be rude but--" L.Joe started.

"Yeol." He simply said and they let him in.

Luhan's downstairs too, if you're wondering.


"She's probably sleeping. Wait, let me call her." Krystal said and proceeded upstairs; to Haeyeol's room.

-

"Yeol aegi?" she called.

No answer.

She tried again but was replied with silence.

She stepped in Haeyeol's room and saw her curled up in bed.

"Yeol, ireona. Myungsoo oppa came here to see you..." Krystal said and shook Haeyeol, which woke the lass up.

Upon waking up, she squinted at the lamp stand beside her bed and back at Krystal.

She's dizzy but she decided to stand up and follow Krystal downstairs.

"Yeol! I missed you!" Myungsoo greeted as soon as he saw her.

"I missed you too oppa." Haeyeol answered in a scratchy voice; a throaty one that is.

"Are you alright?" Myungsoo asked.

"Y-yeah... I am." she muttered. Maybe physically but emotionally not... She thought to herself and looked at Luhan, only to look away again.

She felt herself getting queasy and cold sweat is breaking on her forehead.

"Just in time. Kaja let's eat!" Tiffany said and everybody sat at the dining table.

Haeyeol felt the whole world spinning and she held at her chair or support as she's still standing and squinting her eyes.

She brought her right hand to fist her hair while her let hand is holding the chair's upper hand.

"Yeollie, you okay?!" Myungsoo and Chunji both stood up to assist Haeyeol but as Myungsoo took hold of Haeyeol, she fainted limply into his arms.

"HAEYEOL!"