Moody Yeol and the unexpected visitor.

My Tough Girl.

---

EXO's faces showed pure shock but Luhan's feigned hurt; the rest are sitting with straight faces as Chunji and Haeyeol led the story out, where Chunji and Haeyeol were couples for two years, everything felt right but wrong at the same time... Once they realized what they see each other, they stopped.

They stopped whatever they had.

They stopped seeing each other as man and woman.

They stopped loving each other at one point.

Because they only see each other as siblings.

Funny how it took them two years to figure that out.

Tears were back into Haeyeol and Chunji's eyes when they remembered their happy moments.

"Tell me, why did I let go of you again?" Chunji asked her.

"I don't know myself. Haha." Haeyeol answered and felt cold.

Chunji stood up and placed a blanket around her shoulders to keep her warm.

"Can't you bring the past back and right the wrongs?" GDragon asked them softly; yes. He's the number one supporter of the two as he saw how happy they were from the start.

"I'm afraid, we can't hyung. As much as I want to bring Haeyeol back to her old carefree and bubbly self, things can never be back the way they used to be." Chunji said.

"Besides, we're better off as bestfriends, right?" Chunji asked them and everybody but EXO looked away.

"I guess so..." Haeyeol answered.

 

---

After everyone left, Chunji assisted Haeyeol back into her room.

"G'night oppa." She said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight baby. Sleep well hm?" He said and kissed her on her forehead and left.

Can't you bring the past back and right the wrongs? Her Jiyong oppa's voice rang in her ears.

She keeps hearing this and tossed and turned around but can't sleep.

She fell asleep after hearing Chunji's voice on her mind; the line he always say back then when they're still together.

You better be dreaming of me, your prince charming. The man of your wildest dreams.

 

---

Everyone woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast.

Yes, Tiffany's cooking for them.

What. You thought it was Haeyeol? Nah. The girl's still sleeping on her room.

"Where's my baby daughter?" Tiffany asked as she saw Haeyeol's seat, vacant.

"Here." Came a very groggy and full voice.

God. Her voice is so hot when she wakes up. Baekhyun thought.

"Your lips are swollen. AGAIN." L.Joe pointed out.

"Copying me?" Niel asked and everybody laughed, except for Haeyeol.

"Nah. Slept late. Y'know what happens." She snapped.

"Right. When you sleep VERY late, your lips get swollen. Judging from you VERY swollen lips, lemme guess... 2 hours of sleep?" Amber asked and emphasized the 'very'.

"Yup." Haeyeol simply answered and said "Won't eat. Lips hurt." and proceeded back to her room after getting a glass of milk.

"Curse of the month?" Victoria asked.

"Probably....." Chunji answered.

 

---

Haeyeol glared at her pad. 

It's been only what... 3hours and yet my pad is soaked wtf! She screamed inside her head and muttered curses for her 'time of the month' or "RED DAY" as what TeenTop says.

"This is bad. I still have my fever and this menstrual thing came up. Why am I a lady? Ugh." She talked to herself and continued rambling on.

On the other side of the door, Luhan heard Haeyeol's muttering.

Cute. Haha. Wait, she still have a fever? He asked himself and shook his head but proceeded to his room to talk to Seohyun anyway.

 

---

*Knock knock*

"Huh? We're not expecting any visitor, aren't we?" Jessica asked them. All of them are downstairs except Haeyeol, who's at her room.

"I am." Luhan said and stood up then proceeded to the door; opening it to reveal Seohyun holding a bagpack and a luggage.

"What is she doing here?!" Krystal asked with an edge on her voice, making Seohyun whimper.

"Stal!" Tiffany scolded and let Seohyun inside their living room.

"What?! She's a ing enemy!" She raged.

"Let her explain, okay?" Tiffany calmly asked and Amber hesitantly pulled Krystal to sit down.

"Uhm. A-annyeongh-hasey-haseyo. As you, uhm, all know... I'm Seohyun. U-uh... I quitted 4Minute because th-they a-are plan-planning on tak-taking y-your p-pack d-down-n." She stuttered.

"What. So now you come here holdinh your bags because you want to stay with us just because you left 4minute. This isn't an orphanage." Jessica spoke coldly.

"Noona..." Luhan spoke.

"Hush it. I'm not talking to you." Jessica snapped and looked at Seohyun.

"B-bec-because---"

"Stop stuttering!" Jessica screamed.

"Because 4Minute told me that they'll kill me once they knew that I'll be telling their plans to you..." Seohyun softly said and Jessica softened from Seohyun's frightened voice.

"*sigh* Okay. I'm fine with it. Who's in?" Jessica calmly asked.

Everybody raised their hands, except for Krystal.

"Soo." Amber nudged her but Krystal simply walked out  from the room.

"I'm sorry if I'm being a burden... I'll just go and--" Seohyun started.

"No. Don't mind her. She's just cold to people she doesn't know. She'll warm up to you soon. I promise." Victoria said and everybody smiled at her, making Seohyun smile back.

 

---

Krystal entered Haeyeol's room and saw her curled to her bed; she's just not sleeping.

Haeyeol asked why she's so grumpy and Krystal told her what had happened at the living room.

"What?!" Haeyeol asked.

"Exactly! Who knows. Maybe she was just a spy for their group or whatever. I don't trust that girl. Not when I remember what she did to you." Krystal answered and hugged Haeyeol tight, Haeyeol returning the hug as much.

Both of them came down and saw Seohyun having a blast with the TDE family.

Haeyeol wore a white button down shirt which was Chunji's and a white boy-short while Krystal wore a black button down, which was Niel's and a black boy-short. The boy-short hugs their thighs and their behinds so much that they can't help but to make fun of each other's iness.

"Hey baby. I'd tap that ." Krystal joked aloud which caught everyone's attention.

Krystal didn't mean to say that loud but it totally came out loud.

"Hahahahahahahahaha funny SooJungie unnie. I'd tap yours." Haeyeol joked and they proceeded at the kitchen, totally not minding the people on the living room.

They both got their fresh strawberry juices and sat at the second living room, right across from the living room where the rest were.

They both sat their trademark position. The goddess way as Ricky often say.

It came from when Krystal and Haeyeol are together in one couch, they always sit the same way. THE SAME.

Where Haeyeol is seating on the couch's head rest with her legs spread across the long couch and Krystal is seating on the couch's arm rest with her legs rested on the couch itself.

The two kept on talking and decided to play a game.

'Their' game. The SONG game.

"Okay unnie. You sing and stop whenever you want and I'll continue. Then I'll sing a new song and you continue and vice versa. 'Kay?" Haeyeol asked.

"Got it!" Krystal said and they smiled at each other, totally not noticing how the rest were watching them intently.

Krystal cleared and started.

(T-ara and Davichi's We Used to Love)

"doraolgeot gataseo. dasi olji mollaseo. oneuldo neoreul gidaryeo

neoneun moreuji neon moreuji
apahaneun nal
i norael haneun jigeumdo
uri saranghaetjanha
jebal nal ullijima
ojik naegen neo hanappunya
nuneul gamado boyeo
gwireul magado deullyeo
jebal nal tteonagajima."
 
Then Haeyeol followed:
"sesanggwa neo duljunge taekharamyeon hana
nae jeonbul ppaeasado neoramyeon nan joha
najina bamina sarange nan mongmareun ja
neol ijen itja ireon naui gatjanheun
dajimi tto dasi nareul ullyeo deullyeo
neoege baraneungeon ojik neoya
neo eobsin amugeotdo halsu eomneun naya
i norael deureumyeon jebal neo dorawa dorawa"

"Yay. Next!"

(2ne1's Love Is ouch)

Haeyeol started with:

"Bujjeok neuleonan datoomae

jeollo heulleona-oneun hamsoom
Oorin seoro-aegae jalmot hago isseo neodo algo
isseo geugeol
that I”m better without you
Banbokdwaeneun seoro-aegae jwaega
dwaeneun georeon ssa-oom oorin seoro igiryeo hae
Eerun nae jashini sileo geuraeseo deo
niga miweo eejaen neoreul ji-ooryeo hae"

And Krystal followed:

"Eebyuldo saragirago saenggakhaejweo

You’d drive me crazy,
eereodaga neol miweo halgeoman gata
Daeshin malhaejulgae it’s over, eejaen gogaereul
dolryeo
Nan eebyul norael bulleo, bye my love"

"Wahhhh dongsaeng. Your rap is getting amazing!" Krystal complimented after a few more songs.

"Sweet-talker unnie." Haeyeol muttered.

"Yah. I'm not a sweet talker. It's true. You're amazing, you know that?" Krystal said softly.

"Aish unnie! You know I'm not comfortable with those kind of talks!" Haeyeol said and blushed madly.

"I speak only the truth." Krystal stated and wiggled her pointer finger from left to right which cause the two to burst into fit of giggles.