First mission- Suho, Kris, Kai, Tao, Luhan and D.O. (1/2)- Continuation/ Apology

My Tough Girl.

---

Haeyeol sobbed at her bed while the others are trying to suppress their tears in as they heard her bawling.

The other m-i-m arrived and saw the rest standing outside Haeyeol's room.

"Guys, we're back." Tiffany muttered and sat Chunji down on the sofa.

They put two and two together and figured out that Haeyeol is releasing tears of frustration, agony, pain, sorrow and anger because of Chunji.

Chunji must be really special to her. EXO thought.

---

The M-I-M told why Haeyeol was very much frustrated when she came home. Not leaving any single thing behind unsaid.

Tiffany and Jessica proceeded on cleaning Chunji's wound on his right leg until he heard smashing on Haeyeol's room.

"What the--"

"Na-uh. You stay here. You're injured, Lee Chanhee. I'll go and check up on her." Bom said.

"I can't help but to feel it's my fault.." Chunji said and looked down while pouting.

I'm so sorry, Hayeol-ah. I just want to save you... Chunji thought and frowned.

"Don't worry man. I know Haeyeol doesn't want this too. Just let her release all her anger away and I'm sure she'll forgive you. You're that important to her." Amber said and pats Chunji's back; making the latter smile a little.

 

---

"OHMYGOD HAEYEOL!!!" Bom screamed and grabbed Haeyeol, who's about to slash her wrist while crying.

"Haeyeol. WHY!!!!!!" She screamed again.

--

"Haeyeol. WHY!!!!!!" They heard Bom scream and stood up but Krystal prevented them.

"Don't. Don't go up. Trust Bom unnie on this, please. Have faith in her..." Krystal whispered and everybody sat down warily.

"MIYOUNG! GO UP! PLEASE!" They heard Bom scream; yet again. But TeenTop slouched when they heard panic in Bom's voice.

"Noona never panics." Niel muttered, but everyone heard.

Tiffany ran up very fast to Haeyeol's room and was shocked on what she saw.

 

Haeyeol already slashed her wrist before Bom could even stop her.

 

---

"HAEYEOL!" Tiffany screamed.


"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Chunji screamed when he woke up.

It's just a nightmare. He reminded himself.

"Hyung, why?!" L.Joe asked.

"Where's Haeyeol?" Chunji asked.

"Bom noona is on her room because she's still crying because of you. Why hyung?" L.Joe said and Chunji looked at the remaining people on the living room. All of them are here except Bom and, well, Haeyeol.

"Are you alright now, Chunji hyung? Does your wound hurt?" Sehun said.

"Ofcourse his wound would hurt, Sehun. Aish." Tao muttered and the latter glared at him in reply.

--

"Chunji, you better apologize to Haeyeol tomorrow before your mission. Team work is needed here. And by the way, she's not angry nor mad at you. She's angry at what you did. Remember that. Haeyeol will never hold a grudge on you Chunji. NEVER." Bom said and proceeded to her own room.


 

"Goodmorning sunshine! Wakey wakeyyyy." Chanyeol woke Haeyeol up and Haeyeol, being the light sleeper she is, woke up due to Chanyeol's loud, booming voice in the morning.

She saw him lowering the pillow down with a smile and she can't help but smile along.

(*imagine it's a pillow, not a present. Ke~)

While Chanyeol is telling Haeyeol to go get ready and freshen up, the others were busy helping Chunji with his 'special breakfast' for Haeyeol and for the others, since well, they wanted to eat too yenno.

---

"*sigh* There... and done!" Chunji said as he placed the last dish.

He prepared a japanese breakfast for Haeyeol and the others too, since it was Haeyeol's favorite eversince like.. forever.

The dishes are as follows:

 (Eel fried rice)

 (Sashimi)

 (Beef Teriyaki)

 (Takoyaki)

 (Okonomiyaki)

 (Green tea)

---

"Wowwww~" Haeyeol said as she sat on her seat on the large dining area.

"Please eat well." Chunji said and Haeyeol looked at him, concern crossing on her eyes and looked away, busying herself with the food.

"Ahhh! Teriyaki. Yoshhh." Haeyeol cheered and ate a lot.

After eating, Haeyeol asked everybody who cooked her favorite meal course of a lifetime.

"Chunji." They all said and Chunji looked down.

"He wanted to apologize baby, you see..." Victoria softly said.

"Hey, look at me, muffin." Haeyeol said and cringed at the inside joke of her and Chunji.

Upon hearing the nickname, Chunji can't help but to laugh lightly as he looked at Haeyeol.

"Forgive me now, please baby?" Chunji asked.

"Aww ofcourse." Haeyeol said and stood up; hugged Chunji, repeating her 'sorry' and even staining his shirt with her fresh tears.

"I should be the one apologizing, baby doll." Chunji said and Haeyeol playfully smacked his left arm for calling her that fearful nickname.

Everybody cooed at the two bestfriends but apparently, one was not happy about it.