First day of training.-Tuesday and Wednesday Group.

My Tough Girl.

---

(TeenDustEXO's SwordRoom)

Yoseob's Training. 2PM-5PM.

"GoodAfternoon, Chen and Chanyeol. I'm your Yoseob hyung and I'll train you for swords-knowledge." Yoseob started.

"Good afternoon Yoseob hyung!" The two greeted and bowed down.

Yoseob showed them the collection of swords and picked one, gave Chen and Chanyeol each.

"First of all, I'll teach you how to hold a sword first okay? First is the Two-Handed Sword. Grip your sword with your dominant hand. With the left hand, grip the sword tightly with the pinky, ring, and middle finger, the others should have a semi-tight grip. The right hand is strictly not used for striking."

"Hold your sword so that the pommel is right above your bellybutton don't rest it on the stomach, keep it a little ways out and point the tip somewhere between the sternum and throat. Now if they charge full on they'll run into your weapon."

"When striking, stab at the sky, bringing your left hand up past your eye, then come down on them, using your right hand to guide the blade and using the left hand to set the force in to the blade. The right hand should be the axis or pivot."

"Now the footwork. Place your left foot behind your right foot. Other way around if you're left handed, and stand on the balls of your left foot. Keep your balance!"

"When you strike, you push with your left foot, sliding your right foot on the ground and raise your sword. Now bring your left foot back into position and STRIKE!"

"When striking, keep your right arm straight but not locked, you don't want it broken, and bend it when it reaches your head. Reverse what you just did to strike, but remember, your strike with the hand closest to the pommel, you use your dominant hand to guide."

"Practice your strikes. Don't weakly hit them, keep each and every swing full and powerful. Keep your battle cry strong otherwise known as your ki ai so your hit stays strong. After you are good at individual strikes, try them in a string, hit the gloves, then immediately advance to hit the head!"

"Don't get set in your ways too much. If you go to get taught by a true swordsman, you will have to throw away all you thought you knew about armed combat and take every bit of knowledge from the trainer."

"And these are some important things you should take note behind. Listen carefully:

 

Strikes to the glove will be the easiest strike at first as it is right below the guard. Cut the glove first, then they will be disarmed or they will flinch.
Often, when using a weapon, you may be tempted to use just your arms to swing with the blade. Don't do this. Instead, use your entire body to swing the weapon, as this allows much more force to be applied to the attack, and also doesn't damage your muscles as much.
If you can disarm them, there is no further need of conflict, don't kill unless your life is in immediate danger like if they pull a gun.
Combine attacks, Hit the glove and immediately go for the head or a stab to the chest.
Improvise! Just about any long, hard object can be used as a weapon. When your in a bind, you can't be picky, your object is to disable your opponent before he can kill you.
If you are using a fragile arm, a brittle stick or a baton which will bend on the first strike, be sure to avoid arm to arm contact as this will leave you defenseless. If your weapon is flexible, you can collide, because with any luck it will bend under the opponents weapon and you'll be ready for another strike while he recovers from his.
Don't be overly honorable. This means your life. If you have no weapon, throw dirt in his eyes and spring on him, doing your best to disarm him. If he will still be mobile after your move, make sure to take his weapon and turn it on him. Otherwise, leave the weapon and RUN!!!
Don't try to be an anime samurai! Don't use massive monologues, don't try to be badass, it all makes you look pathetic and it wastes too much energy.
Every strike with a heavier blade will leave you unbalanced, strike wisely.
Live steel should never have to be used unless you're in your own home and someone breaks in with a weapon. 
NEVER hold a blade to another person unless you are ready to kill and die.
Never twirl your blade around. You'll hit yourself in the head, legs, or face.
Practice alone at first. That way you wont injure anyone.
Keep your blade in front of you every time you face an enemy, that way they have to go through that to get to you, and at the same time you wont hit yourself.
Be safe, I don't want to be in trouble because you were being stupid and lobbed off an arm!
Always respect the blade, it is not just a tool to attack with, it is an extension of your body and should be treated as such. It should not be brandished thoughtlessly or swung about without regards to its dangerous nature. This goes for any weapon you decide to dedicate yourself to." Yoseob said slowly, for Chen and Chanyeol to process the information.

"You get those all? Hm?" Yoseob asked cutely.

"Deh Yoseob hyung!"

"Okay, I'll teach you how to hold a katana or a japanese sword next week. See you around guys!" 

"Bye hyung. Thank you!"

 

---

Meanwhile...

(TeenDustEXO's Japanese Traditional House at the backyard.)

(L's Training. 2-5PM)

"Annyeong chingus. I'm Infinite's L and I'll be training you how to handle fighting knives. I'm 19 years old and I'm aware that Lay-Hyung is older than me and that Luhan and I are of the same age, and Kai is my dongsaeng. Good afternoon!" L informs them with a smile while bobbing his head up and down.

"L hyung is cute." Kai said.

"Aww. Kai, are you somewhat--"

"NO HYUNG! I'm not gay!!!" Kai protested.

"Let me finish. Keke. Are you somewhat amazed? That was my question but since you reacted first then--"

"I'm not gayyyyyyyy!!!"

"Hahaha. Whatever. Let's get started now shall we." L said and three heads nodded while one was blushin furiously.

I'm not gay. He repeated inside his mind.

L got a knife from the knives collection and gave each one to Lay, Luhan, and Kai.

"Actually, they might seem look-alikes but they all have different purposes." L informed.

"Now... how to handle a fighting knife the hammer way."

"First, A grip is considered forward when the blade opposes the little finger. The Hammer grip, also called forward."

"The traditional grip technique's main advantage is reach and some say finesse. The knife blade is held away from the body, and with an extended arm can deliver slashing cuts at the greatest distance."

"The disadvantages are that the knife is far away from the body, therefore the hand is vulnerable and easily trapped or injured by an opponent or enemy. Also, less force can be applied the farther the hand is from the body and the more the arm is extended. The wrist must usually be canted or tilted forward for the blade to remain straight or horizontal and aimed at the enemy. This can be unnatural and hard on the joints at the wrist, preventing the knife user from locking his wrists such as in a square-fisted punch. Enemies behind and beside may be hard to reach with the blade. Locking the wrist square in a punching position directs the knife point straight up or toward the user, not the opponent, particularly since the elbow folds inward, and can bringing the knife point directly into the knife user's head and chest area."

"Do you all get it?" L asked with finality and clarity in his voice.

"Yes L/hyung."

"You could start practicing how.." L said. "Be sure you stay far away from each other!"

L is a fast but a very excellent trainer. Wow. Luhan thought.

Does he like Haeyeol then? Man, what a hard competition if he does. But I never saw them together before.. Luhan thought.

"Luhannn. Focus."

"Yes L!"

-

"Next is the Saber Way."

"A grip is considered forward when the blade opposes the little finger. Another variation of the traditional forward grip technique is the Saber; to have the thumb on top of the spine of the knife, or at the quillon or thumb rise. The saber grip will allow the hand to apply pressure with the thumb, which is very strong in the human hand. For a clear illustration of this, look at the amount of muscle at the base of the thumb in the photo on the left. In cutting chores, rather than tactical or combat use, this position allows good control and reach. In tactical use, it has similar advantages as the hammer."

"The obvious disadvantage of this gripping technique is that the hand has a noticeable opening between the thumb and the forefinger and middle finger, so the grip is not as certain and secure as it would be if the hand was completely closed. It can help somewhat if the handle shape, like the one shown, has substantial front and rear quillions to help secure the hand in the knife handle. Note that in this knife handle design, the downward curvature of the of the handle avoids sharp angles and digging into the palm of the hand when force is applied to the knife in a . This is a problem with a lot of designs; though the knife might look cool with a squared-off and be cheaper to manufacture and purchase, it is not accommodating to the human hand which is a study of complex curves and numerous muscles and joints, none of them square or straight."

"Now practice!"

-

"Now, let's go forward in advance... the Modified Saber."

"A grip is considered forward when the blade opposes the little finger. The modified saber grip technique is the same as a hammer grip, but in the modified saber grip, the thumb is placed on the side of the blade. The advantage here is the same as the hammer, in that the grip is very strong, and it is stronger than the traditional saber grip technique as more of the hand (the thumb) is actually wrapped around the knife generally. The modified saber grip also forces the hand to naturally orient the knife in a horizontal or slashing position if the hand is held in traditional square-fist orientation: the strongest, locked wrist punching position of martial arts.The disadvantages to this technique of knife grip tactic are several. The thumb is positioned on the side of the blade, precariously near the cutting edges. A few jostles of the hand and the thumb could slide down to the serrations, or cutting edge in other models and be badly injured by the user's own knife. I've seen photos where this problem is handled by moving the thumb down to the side of the handle to keep the thumb out of the way of the cutting edges, but in order to do that, the handle must be very long, or the handle moved up into the hand where not as much control will be available. Another disadvantage is that cutting outward can not happen in this grip technique unless the knife is double edged, and even then, the musculature of the human arm has limited strength in a backhand motion unless the knife user is a well-trained tennis player!"

"I'll show you how since it's kind of hard."

"Get it?"

"YES!"

"Practice!"

"Kaiii! Focus okay."

"Lay hyung. Stay far from Kai. He might stab you!"

-

"Last now... the thumb on spine way. I'll just teach this to you but please, please.. refrain from using this grip. It might hurt you okay?"

"A grip is considered forward when the blade opposes the little finger. This grip is a forward grip technique where he thumb is not wrapped around the knife handle, like the hammer grip or along the back of the handle like the saber grip or along the side of the blade like the modified saber grip, but along the spine of the knife back. The idea is that the thumb guides, aims, and applies pressure to the spine of the knife, thus is able to increase pressure at the point of the knife blade. In effect, the blade can serve as an extension of the thumb, and for some it seems more natural.The problems are several with this type of grip technique. First, it is probably better served on a small knife where the thumb extension feeling and association is more compact and reasonable. On a smaller knife, it can be a more comfortable and secure grip technique, but on a larger, heavier, and longer-bladed combat tactical knife, the thumb on spine is unwieldy and even uncomfortable. This is because it is unnatural for the thumb to be hyper-extended in a thumbs-up position, and the extension can mean that the thumb itself and its musculature and tendons are not protected and are subject to injury. Imagine a heavy strike applied to the main cutting edge of the knife in the photo. The thumb would be forced back toward the wrist, straining it. There is a reason that most martial arts systems teach a locked-wrist technique of impacts, and that is to protect this complicated wrist-hand-thumb joint. The second issue is that with the thumb extended, the motion of the forearm is more restricted. If you don't believe this try this simple exercise: with your hand closed in a fist, extend and rotate your right hand counterclockwise, until your thumb is on the outside of your body axis. The rotation is unencumbered in most people, and the rotation can continue all the way to the shoulder. Now try the same movement with your thumb extended such as in this grip. You might be surprised to discover that your rotational movement is significantly restricted! The same limitations occur in an opposite rotation with the elbow being forced to fold against the body to achieve the same rotational degree. The fact holds that with the thumb extended, motion is restricted and the thumb is more vulnerable."

"Last advice on this grip... it's probably not the best technique if you're using a large knife."

 

---

*The WEDNESDAY GROUP*


(TeenDustEXO's Indoor Clinic)

SungJong's Training. 6AM-9AM.

"Okay guisseeee. I'm Sungjong and I am 17 years old! I'm in a close age with Sehun and your are my hyungs! D.O hyung, Suho hyung and Lay hyung! I'm going to train you how to perform a proper first aid if your partner in mission gets hurt! Okay?" Sungjong said energetically.

"Yes Sungjong/Sungjong-ah!" They answered with the same energy.

"Okay. Without further ado... Let's start with the basic's BASIC. FIRST! Evaluate the situation. Are there things that might put you at risk of harm? Are you or the victim threatened by fire, toxic smoke or gasses, an unstable building, live electrical wires or other dangerous scenario? Do not rush into a situation where you could end up as a victim yourself."

"Remember your A,B,Cs. The A,B,Cs of first aid refer to the three critical things you need to look for. Airway – Does the person have an unobstructed airway? Breathing – Is the person breathing? Circulation – Does the person show a pulse at major pulse points at the wrist, carotid artery, groin?"

"Avoid moving the victim. Avoid moving the victim unless they are in immediate danger. Moving a victim will often make injuries worse, especially in the case of spinal cord injuries."

"Determine responsiveness. If a person is unconscious, try to rouse them by gently shaking and speaking to them."

"If the person remains unresponsive, carefully roll them onto their back and open his airway."

"Look, listen and feel for signs of breathing. Look for the victim's chest to rise and fall, listen for sounds of breathing. Place your ear near the nose and mouth, and feel for breath on your cheek."

"Check the victim's circulation. Look at the victim's color and check their pulse (the carotid artery is a good option; it is located on either side of the neck, below the jawbone). If the victim does not have a pulse, start CPR."

"Treat bleeding, shock, and other problems as needed. After you have established that the victim is breathing and has a pulse, your next priority should be to control any bleeding. Particularly in the case of trauma, you should take steps to control or prevent shock. "

"Bleeding – Control of bleeding is one of the most important things you can do to save a trauma victim. Use direct pressure on a wound before trying any other method of managing bleeding."

"Shock – Shock, a loss of blood flow to the body, frequently follows physical and occasionally psychological trauma. A person in shock will frequently have cool, clammy skin, be agitated or have an altered mental status, and have pale color to the skin around the face and lips. Untreated, shock can be fatal. Anyone who has suffered a severe injury or life-threatening situation is at risk for shock."

"Choking Victim – Choking can cause death or permanent brain damage within minutes. "

"Burn – Treat first and second degree burns by immersing or flushing with cool water. No ice. Don't use creams, butter or other ointments, and do not pop blisters. Third degree burns should be covered with a damp cloth. Remove clothing and jewelry from the burn, but do not try to remove charred clothing that is stuck to burns."

"Concussion – If the victim has suffered a blow to the head, look for signs of concussion. Common symptoms are: loss of consciousness following the injury, disorientation or memory impairment, vertigo, nausea, and lethargy."

"Spinal Injury Victim – If you suspect a spinal injury, it is especially critical that you not move the victim's head, neck or back UNLESS THEY ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER. You also need to take special care when performing rescue breathing or CPR. "

"Bullet Wound – Bullet wounds are serious and unpredictable. That's all. Keke~"

"If possible, use latex gloves or other barriers to protect yourself from others' bodily fluids."

"If a person is impaled on an object, do not remove it unless it is obstructing an airway. Removing the object is likely to cause additional injuries and increase the severity of bleeding. Avoid moving the person. If you must move them, you may shorten and secure the object."

"OKAY. DIS-MISSED!"

"Wow. That was... fast and easy to understand. SungJong's one hell of an amazing trainer." D.O said and everybody agreed.

 

---

The EXO boys and TeenTop wanted to bond and not disturb Dust who were having their beauty sleep. So they went on their outdoor pool but surprise, surprise! Haeyeol is seating on one of the cushions overlooking the pool on her shirt and boy shorts.

"Wow Haeyeol..." L.Joe whispered.

"The last time I saw her wear an attire like this was last year, summer." Ricky said.

"Ohmygosh. Sekshii." Tao said.


Pictures for you guys ^-^