Neomu apa.

My Tough Girl.

---

Chunji walked towards the two girls and greeted them a good morning.

"What's so good about the morning? Ugh. Don't talk to me." Krystal said and turned her back on him.

He faced Haeyeol with his puppy eyes and said "Goodmorning, sweetheart."

"You sweetheart your face. I I had known, you were one of those who voted that to be here." Haeyeol said; her eyes penetrating into his.

"Hey, hey. C'mon baby. I was forced by C.A.P alright. I wouldn't forget what she did to you..." He said while caressing Haeyeol's right waist.

(SNSD's Complete)

 

yeonghwacheoreom geonnejun yeppeun satangboda deouk dalkomhan geudaejyo
manheun siganeul ttara byeonhagetjiman
du son nochi ankireul just for love yeongwontorok majimagil sarang
geudaegil baraeyo

Haeyeol sang and looked at Chunji who's looking to her as well.

"Oh really?" Chunji asked while quirking an eyebrow.

"She just sang it, Ji. Stop overthinking." Krystal said and continued "She's mine for the day. Back off. I miss my honeybunch."

And the three laughed after reminiscing some good, old times.

"No wayyyyy. I'll be with you three. That Seohyun irks me." Chunji said and shivered.

"Oh, you sure? For all I know, you could be sweet-talking her too." Haeyeol teased.

"Yup. My foot's ready to sweet-talk her face." Chunji said and once again, the trio laughed lively.

 

---

"Are they really that close?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes. You see, Krystal noona's her bestfriend before Bom noona. They were childhood friends and Chunji hyung is too." L.Joe answered.

"Oh. I see.." Seohyun said with a disappointed voice. "I wanted to be close to the three of them though. Chunji oppa won't talk awhile ago. Am I boring to be with?" She asked again.

"No honey. Of course not. They'll be close to you sooner than you could imagine." Bom said.

"It's good also that Bom noona is warming up to you huh." Suho said and smiled.

"I feel loved. Thank you guys." Seohyun blushed and smiled.

"We got attached so easily." Amber said and walked to where the trio were.

 

---

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked with the tone she used on Seohyun before.

"Hey hey. Don't use that tone on me. They just got too attached to the girl. She's sweet though. Why don't you three come there huh?" Amber asked.

"Go back there. I don't want to talk to you." Haeyeol whispered with ice edging her voice, making Amber back a little.

"Now, Yeol. Go back there. Tiffany omma's ordering so." Amber said with a steel voice.

Haeyeol glared at her and Chunji whispered in her ear "C'mon Yeol. Some trio action." and sent a mischievous look at Krystal, who immediately understood.

They walked with Amber and sat in one couch. Chunji on the couch itself and the two goddess sat on the arm rests of the couch.

They talked by themselves again and continued to laugh like there were no one with them; just the three of them. Only them.

Jessica's blood boiled and got mad at the trio for not talking to them, nor welcoming Seohyun.

By the way, only Krystal and Chunji knew what Seohyun did to Haeyeol.

"YAH! Don't you have enough manners to welcome her?!" Jessica furiously screamed.

Krystal and Chunji flinched while Haeyeol glared at Jessica; making Jessica little under her stare but didn't back away either.

"I won't." Haeyeol answered back.

"So you're answering back to your elder?" Jessica reaised her tone.

"So you're talking to me like I'm a piece of because of that girl?!" Haeyeol said and looked at Seohyun's way; making the girl hide behind Luhan.

"YES. WHY NOT!" Jessica answered back with so much strenght. Chunji and Krystal stiffened.

"Fine. Be that way. Forget me." Haeyeol said and ran back at her room.

TDE got mad at Haeyeol for acting that way, but Chunji and Krystal tried to take their tears in.

"What. You're crying babies now?!" Bom asked the two.

"You don't understand. You don't know a single thing!" Chunji screamed; he had enough. He can't let Haeyeol be treated bull.

"What? And you know everything?!" Luhan asked; tired of the three who's unintentionally making his girlfriend feel unwelcomed.

"You--all of you... you don't know... *chokes on a sob* you don't... you don't know what--what th-that girl di-did---" Krystal started while choking on her sobs. Chunji covered his ace but before Krystal could finish, Haeyeol stopped her.

"DON'T. Let them be like that. Ignorant as they are. Don't let them know what happened. I don't need their LOVE, CARE and PITY while they treated me like bull. I had enough." She said before proceeding outside; to breath fresh air.

Chunji and Krystal didn't listen to Haeyeol though, they continued.

"You didn't know what she had been through. You think it's easy for her?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WONDER WHY SHE WOULDN'T WANT ALL OF YOU TO SEE WHAT'S ABOVE HER WAIST?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WONDER WHY SHE WON'T WEAR EVEN A SPORTS BRA WHILE TRAINING?! YOU THINK SHE'S TRYING TO BE ING CONSERVATIVE?! YOU'RE ALL CLUELESS. YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS." Krystal said and walked out, leaving the rest wondering and Seohyun shaking on Luhan's hold. Only Krystal, Chunji and Haeyeol's brothers knew what Seohyun did to Haeyeol and they would never ever forgive her for it.

"Why don't you try and see for yourself?..." Chunji whispered and followed Krystal and Haeyeol outside.

"Chunji hyung isn't the type to cry. Last time he cried was three years ago. When his parents dies. Why... what...?" L.Joe whispered likely to himself but the others heard.

 

---

Krystal raised the button up shirt Haeyeol's wearing up to her waist, enough to reveal the scar on it.

Krystal cried silently while Chunji is too; crying silently behind her.

"Hey, stop crying, both of you." Haeyeol coaxed them both. 

"WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG? STOP MASKING YOUR EMOTIONS! CRY!" Krystal shouted and sniffed, lowered the button-shirt down and hugged Haeyeol tightly; bawled lightly and Chunji hugged both of them.

Krystal's shout and bawling can be heard inside the living room so L.Joe stood at the window and was shocked when he saw Haeyeol's right waist just before Krystal lowered her shirt.

He swallowed hard and remained silent. Next thing he saw shocked him most...

Haeyeol gave up, fell on her knees and cried.

L.Joe couldn't contain what he feels and let his tears fall down without wiping them.

Our most treasured baby is crying and I can't do anything. I'm sorry Sungyeol-hyung. I'm sorry abeonim, eomonim. L.Joe thought. Yes, he's a cousin of Sungyeol and Haeyeol. Not exactly, he was adopted but his foster parents treated him well. His foster father is Haeyeol's father's older brother.

The others asked him why he was crying but he blankly looked at them and shook his head. Then ran to his room.

Once the trio came back, they saw Haeyeol's eyes were swollen badly. Even bad than Krystal's and Chunji's.

But they didn;t care about that. Chunji and Krystal cried because they care for Haeyeol. Both rarely cried but Haeyeol NEVER cried.

"Yeol... Baby, I'm sorry... Why are you crying? Huh?" Tiffany asked and came to Haeyeol to hug her, but Haeyeol stiffly pushed her away.

"Don't go anywhere near me..." She said with a stuffy voice.

"Omma, I'm sorry..." Changjo and Ricky stood up and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"I don't care. Get lost." She answered and walked to her room like a zombie.

"The rest of you except for the two who truly care about me, ." She said loudly while walking.

Krystal and Chunji called Sungyeol and Donghae. Haeyeol's brothers.

SungYEOL, HaeYEOL. DongHAE, HAEyeol. Makes sense right? They asked them to take Haeyeol away from their house and shortly explained the incident. The two rushed into TDE's house.

Sungyeol arrived first, followed by Donghae.

Donghae's prescence scared TDE. They didn't know why the brothers are here. They didn't know that Krystal and Chunji contacted them.

"Where's my sister?" Sungyeol asked; his bubbly self not in range.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Donghae asked as he looked at Seohyun who whimpered away from his look.

"Tsk. ." Donghae whispered and Krystal and Chunji saw them.

"Oppas." "Hyungs." Both said and cried.

"Where's my sister? Did you both pack your things? You three are coming with me. I can't take it that you're being screamed at and being unloved here." Donghae said with venom coating his voice.

"We did oppa. We're just waiting for Haeyeol." Krystal said as she got her and Chunji's backpacks from the couch.

Haeyeol walked down, wearing a right off-shoulder white shirt and a jean shorts with a star wars shoes.

Because of her off-shoulder top and her hair in a messy bun, her three tattoos showed.

"Let's go." She said weakly.

"You still have your fever?" Donghae carefully asked.

"She's 39.4, oppa." Krystal said.

"WHAAT! Do you need to be on the hospital?!" Sungyeol raged.

"Nah, I'm fine. Let's just go. This home for now." Haeyeol said and glared at the remaining TDE spitefully.

"I can't believe you, Byunghyun oppa." She muttered and went out, followed by Sungyeol, Chunji, Krystal and lastly Donghae.

"L.JOE... man, I... *sigh*" Donghae said and left, leaving L.Joe hanging his head low.