Her cries.

My Tough Girl.

---

"Umma... uljimmmma..." Haeji said and that eventually made Haeyeol stop from crying.

"You're speaking a sentence, Haeji...?" She asked.

"Yeh... umma uljimmma..." Haeji still spoke in his gibberish language, making Haeyeol smile warmly to him.

"HAEYEOL!" Eli ran up to her, panting.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said it to them, I didn't know you would want it to be hidden. I'm sorry---"

"No oppa. Don't apologize. It's alright."

"Are you sure it's alright? It's foolish of me..." Eli muttered and looked at his feet.

"Am I seeing things or the great Kim Kyoung Jae is apologizing to me and looking down in shame?" Haeyeol joked and Eli instantly blushed.

"Yah! You know I only apoligize to you and only you!" Eli said and threw a mini tantrum.

"Jae sssamchon." Haeji said.

"WHOA YOU'RE SO CUTE CAN I KEEP YOU OMG WHAT'S YOUR NAMEEEE." Eli said and english.

"He doesn't speak in english YET oppa." Haeyeol told Eli.

"YET. Lemme teach this cool dude. C'mon little man. Samchon will teach you great things. Yeol, let me have some time with my johka. See ya round. Wait. What's your room number? Guess I'll be spending SOME time with this little dude. And your number too." Eli said hastily, the feeling of excitement running to his voice.

"Okay whatever. Room number is 1153. And my cellphone number is xxx-xx00-xxx. Get going. Take care of my son, 'kay?" Haeyeol said.

"Son? Okay... I've been meaning to ask you questions but that could wait until later. See 'ya 'round baby girl!" Eli said and immediately scooped Haeji in his arms and ran towards the ice cream parlor.

-

Haeyeol held her necklace that has been given by Eli as she walks on the shore.

You filthy ! You stole our Beast oppas! She heard Seohyun's scream on her head.

That particular night where she kidnapped Haeyeol... It hurts to think about it. She tried blocking her mind about it but she just can't the past slowly haunts her today.

You don't deserve to live! You don't deserve those who are around you! Tell you what, you may be pretty and gorgeous but you're a damn ! Seohyun's voice rang again and Haeyeol had a black-out on the seashore as she sees a mini-flashback of what had happened in the past.

Her tied in a chair.

Seohyun standing infront of her.

She, who's getting dizzy by the minute.

Seohyun marking her right waist.

The last one she heard was her own scream. An agonizing scream.

"Aaaaahhh!" Haeyeol screamed and clutched her head as she was kneeling on the seashore.

-

"Isn't that Haeyeol? OHMYGOD! HAEYEOL!" Sunggyu screamed as he saw Haeyeol; who's clutching her head in pain.

He's currently taking a beach time/alone time when he heard a scream. And you guessed it was Haeyeol.

"Haeyeol. Haeyeol. Baby!" He triend patting her cheeks but to no avail, she still continued to release fresh tears.

"It hurts! Stop... please stop... I can't take it anymore. PLEASE STOP!!!" She whisper-screamed.

"Baby. It's your Sunggyu oppa. Baby Haeyeol! Listen to me! I'm here. I'm Sunggyu oppa." Sunggyu tried talking her out but Haeyeol won't stop crying.

He hugged her and her back while Haeyeol was pounding her fists onto his chest. Sunggyu just let her be.

This pain you're causing me isn't even the half of pain you experienced. Go on Haeyeol. Just punch me. Vent your pain in me. Sunggyu thought. He's Haeyeol's cousin too. KIM Kyoung Jae. KIM Sunggyu. KIM Sungjong. KIM Myungsoo. Their last names and eyes screams 'we're brothers!'

Sunggyu couldn't take it anymore. He knew his cousin is going on her rough times. He can't help but realease his own tears.

"Haeyeol. Are you done?" Sunggyu asked as he felt Haeyeol hugging her back.

"I'm sorry Oppa....." Haeyeol apologized groggily.

"It's alright. All of us have those times when we lose it, don't we?" Sunggyu said as he pats Haeyeol's hair.

"Where's Haeji?"

"He's with Kyoung Jae oppa." Haeyeol replied as Sunggyu helped her to stand up.

"Come on baby girl. Oppa will take you on your hotel room. Chunji's probably worried sick."

 

---

Back at room 1153...

"Pack your things." GDragon firmly said as he glares at Seohyun.

"What? You can't just send me away just like this? Luhan oppa!" Seohyun said.

Luhan simply looked at her; disappointed and sat with Sehun.

"We've had enough of you and that 'enough' means that we knew that you are spying on us." Leeteuk spat at her.

"Wha-- How?..."

"You think I'm just a stupid maknae of our group here. Hey. I'm the useful evilKyu." Kyuhun said and looked at her with eyes full of hate.

The room was filled with silence. You think you could hear a pin dropping.

"You just... used me..." Luhan whispered, but since it was dead silent, all of them heard it.

They heard the front door unlocking with a beep followed by Sunggyu's voice.

"Move! Move! Haeyeol -out!"

Everybody moved aside from Haeyeol's bed and sat down except for Seohyun.

(*This is a flashback where Sunggyu said "Come on baby girl. Oppa will take you on your hotel room. Chunji's probably worried sick.")

"Yeah. Let's go back oppa." Haeyeol said but another pain shot through her head as she heard another scream.

"Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you! I told you that you don't deserve anyone! You're a goddamn eyesore!" Seohyun's voice rang again and that's when Haeyeol lost it. She fainted on Sunggyu's arms.

"Haeyeol!" Sunggyu screamed as he ran into the hotel and furiously took the elevator.

(*Flashback end)

Sunggyu tucked Haeyeol in Chunji's bed and walked towards Seohyun and another slap was heard.

Seohyun has her head whipped on the side and her bangs was covering her eyes.

Tiffany stood up and was preparing to go for Seohyun. She experienced two slaps today. Poor Seohyun. She thought but CL looked at her.

"You dare go to her and consider yourself a traitor." She said in the most icy voice she had. Who am I kidding? She's the baddest female Seoul City ever had.

With that, Tiffany sat back down into Bom's bed.

"You stupid ing !" Sunggyu screamed. INFINITE looked at him with an astonishing look as it's their very first time hearing their Sunggyu-hyung curse.

"This is bad..." Woohyun muttered.

"You made my baby cousin's life a living hell, I'll make sure you do too! You've cause enough damage for her! What do you still want?!" Sunggyu yet again screamed with bloodshot eyes.

"Go. I don't want to see your retard face ever again or I won't be able to control myself. I might kill you." Sunggyu growled and Tiffany, Jessica, Bom, Amber and Victoria stood up to help Seohyun pack her things.

"They're really helping her infront of us, huh?" Taeyeon told CL but it's loud enough for everyone in the room to hear it.

"Mhhhhhhhhhmmmm." They heard Haeyeol moan as Chunji instantly shot his eyes into Haeyeol's direction and saw her clutching her right side.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed which was full of pain and woke up and continued to clutch her right side.

"Yeol! What's happening?!" Chunji asked as he looked at Taeyeon; their most skilled first aid-er.

"Wait!" Taeyeon said as she rushed to their room to get her medical things.

"Chunji, move aside!" Taeyeon said once she rushed back to Haeyeol's bed and raised her tank top but Haeyeol prevented her hand from doing so.

"Yeol, baby... Please let me do this..." Taeyeon said and Haeyeol slowly realeased her hand.

When her shirt was up, they saw a scar which was most likely identical to Harry Potter's thunder scar, only it was on the right waist.

It's fire red.

"Turn the air-condition now!" Taeyeon commanded and P.O reached up to turn the air-conditioners in the room.

"What's happening, noona?" Sungyeol panickly asked.

"Whenever it's too hot or too cold, her scar's been opening. So as much as possible, let's keep her into a stable temperature." Taeyeon said as she continued applying a medication into Haeyeol's scar and when she's done, she covered it with a bandage.

"Sleep now, maknae." Taeyeon said and kissed her forehead.

"You. Leave." Dara turned to Seohyun and said that. Dara isn't the one to say harsh words but when it comes to her loved ones, they simply come out.

"What are you waiting for? Leave!" Junhyung hissed.

 


Hey guise. Yeah...

I'm sorry for the crappy update. Shoot me now T^T *shoot anonymous, anonymous*

Okay, whatever. Hm. Yeah. Bye ^-^

Please comment!

-KM.