Paris Adventure I.

My Tough Girl.

"Mummy I'm so sleepy..." Haeji mumbled as soon as they stepped foot on their hotel room which has a nice view of the eiffel tower.

"Okay baby. Go to sleep. Want mommy to tuck you to bed?" Haeyeol asked as she looked at her wristwatch. 7PM.

"No mommy. Haeji's a man now. I can sleep by myself. Love you mommy, love you daddy." Haeji said and walked to where their room is.

"Sleep well baby." They both said and the two proceeded to unpack.

After unpacking, Luhan and Haeyeol walked to the balcony where they were overlooking half of the hotel's properties.

"Luhan oppa, look to the left. Keke. Eiffel tower's so amazing." Haeyeol said and gestured to their left.

"Yup. Amazing..." Luhan said whilst looking at Haeyeol; not at the prestigious Eiffel Tower.

"Hey, you hungry?" Haeyeol asked as she turned to look at him.

"Kinda. Heh. Wanna stroll around for an hour while Haeji's sleeping?" Luhan asked as they both turn to look at the bedroom's door where Haeji's sleeping.

"I guess he'll wake up in 2 hours or more. I mean, the kid's pretty jetlagged. Come on?" Haeyeol answered and she grabbed her bag and the key card as Luhan waited for her outside the door.

 

"Il est tellement beau!" (He's so handsome) A french girl loudly whispered to her friend, Luhan and Haeyeol, being able to understand French (*Let's pretend he really does. Kekekeke) looked at the girl.

"Merci." (Thank you) Luhan said and slightly bowed and held Haeyeol's hand.

"Kaja." He whispered to her and his hand didn't leave hers.

~

"Tada! Eiffel tower!" Haeyeol said and grinned.

"I know, Yeol. Keke." Luhan answered and Haeyeol squinted her eyes to find a sit.

Luhan took his camera out and snapped a picture of her.

"Piao liang." He whispered to himself.

They sat on a nearby bench and Luhan reached out to push Haeyeol's head into his right shoulder.

"What are you doing, oppa?" Haeyeol asked him but rested her head on his shoulder nonetheless.

"Nothing. Well, umm, you see... There are tons of couples here. I bet we are the only non-couple here. I was so envious so... keke." Luhan shyly admitted and rested his right hand on the back of Haeyeol's shoulder, looking as if his arm is around her shoulders.

"Come on oppa. This is the City of Love. Who are you kidding?" Haeyeol joked and was shocked when Luhan kissed the side of her head and heard series of murmurs.

"Elle a de la chance! (She's so lucky!)"

"Mais elle est jolie. (But she's pretty)"

"Je voudrais etre elle. ( I wish I was her.)"

"Eh bien, je voudrais etre le gars. Putain il est tres chanceux. Regardez ces pasteques blanches et un cul de putain de gros. (Well, I wish I was the guy. Damn he's very lucky. Look at those whooping watermelons and a damn big .)"

"Damn the last one." Luhan whispered but Haeyeol heard it and scooted closer to Luhan.

"Don't mind him. I'm here, mmkay?" Luhan asked her and soothed her shoulder.

"Deh." Haeyeol answered.

 

~

"Wah I'm so full! Thankyou for the food, oppa!" Haeyeol exclaimed once they returned to the hotel room.

"It's no big deal. Ke. Come on. Wash up and let's sleep." Luhan said.

"Where will we sleep?" Haeyeol asked.

"Haeji's sleeping on the ginormous sofa so I guess we'll sleep on the bed. Or if you want, I'll transfer Haeji on the bed and I'll take the sofa?" Luhan suggested.

"Uhm, no. It's fine. We can share the same bed. I mean, I trust you oppa." Haeyeol answered with her face blushing 50 times in crimson red.

"Okay." Luhan said and chuckled as Haeyeol proceeded to the bathroom as Luhan looked at Haeji's sleeping figure.

Sleep well, son.