Me be fallin'. TDE be creepin'.

My Tough Girl.

---

@TDE's House.

"For a first mission, that's pretty easy." Kris sighed and sat down.

"For a first mission, the targets are pretty stupid." Kai snarled.

"For a first mission, I'm pretty shocked." Tao murmured and looked at Luhan.

Luhan's still spacing out.

Seohyun... My ideal girl... is in a gang. Okay alright but...she cursed... she cursed Haeyeol. He thought.

 

---

Upon arriving home, Haeyeol immediately took a bath as she reeked of alcohol when 2PM tried to take her home but failed anyway.

She dressed in her night clothes (shirt and botty shorts) and proceeded downstairs as she's dead hungry.

"Wha--what are you wearing Haeyeol-ah!!!!!!" L.Joe screamed which made the sleepy/tired as hell/ exhausted Haeyeol jump from L.Joe's outburst.

"Yah oppaaa. What's wrong with you guys. You always see me like this. Well, except for EXO but whatever. Get used to it. I dress comfortably for every night. Mind your own businessess and calm your ing hormones." She said as she glared at L.Joe, who blushed in an instant.

Chunji, noticing Haeyeol's distress came to her to the table.

"Eat well okay sweetheart?" Chunji said and sat down beside her to feed her, ofcourse.

"Chanhee oppa, I can--"

"Nope can do baby. I'll feed you since you're so tired. You've done a very good job!" Chunji praised while he fed the lass.

"She's wearing Donald Duck hyung..." Luhan muttered and looked at Haeyeol's shirt.

"thankyou oppa. That's it. I'm full. Thank you for feeding me muffin." Haeyeol said and hugged Chunji.

"I'll be sleeping now. Good night." She said and proceeded to her room.

Everybody in the room, yes. Including the girls. can't help but to check her out.

"Ohmygod, she's the perfect example of an hourglass figure... A figure to envy and to die for..." Krystal said as she heard Haeyeol's door close.

"Agreed~." Amber sang.

"Haeyeol's job's the hardest... I pity her. My baby..." Bom said.

"She's always expected to do the best and all and she can't afford to disappoint anyone. Damn. Her life's hard." Jessica said with sad eyes.

"I remember that time when she almost quit this job because of Sungyeol. She really loves her brother so so so much." Tiffany said.

"They're siblings?!" Suho asked in behalf of EXO.

"Yup. SungYEOL, HaeYEOL LEE. See? Sungyeol's the older brother while Haeyeol's the little sister. That's the least I or we could tell you. The rest is up to Haeyeol herself. Just... just let her open up to you alittle more okay?" Victoria said and EXO nodded.

 

---

The next morning, almost everybody waoke up in sync.

Wanna know why? Their Tiffany omma set their alarm up, but not Haeyeol's. Since she knew that the poor girl was dead tired.

All of them simultaneously opened their doors and smiled at each other.

Upon going down the living room, they were greeted by a Haeyeol who's lying on the sofa with her phone in her left hand while her right hands lying limply on the other side of the couch.

Niel checked the screen.

"It read 'Myung Oppa~'" Niel  told them.

"Tssssskkkkk. Myungsoo. Aish!" Chunji screamed.

"You three aigoo. Chunji, stop being jealous of L!" C.A.P scolded.

"But he and Haeyeol's relationship is like so sweet! We three are bestfriends but they act like couples T_T" Chunji said and pouted.

"What do you call your relationship with Haeyeol then?" Jessica asked and smirked, making the latter blush.

Luhan cleared his throat, signalling his uncomfortable-ness. Or should we say, JEALOUSY?

"Ooo~ Someone's jelly." Ricky cooed.

"Y-yah! I wasn-wasn't je-jeal-wait.. jelly!" Luhan defended himself.

"Who told you that it was YOU who's jealous, huh Luhannnnn?" Chunji teased.

"Aish.. Uhm.. Y-yah. AISH!" Luhan muttered and sat down on the couch beside where Haeyeol sleeps.

Haeyeol being the light sleeper she is, woke up and saw Luhan looking a bit pissed.

She immediately sat up and felt his forehead.

"Luhan oppa... are you okay?" She asked.

Luhan looked at Haeyeol first.

Damn. Am I falling for her? Hard? No. No Luhan. Just no. She's far opposite from innocent and duh she's so rude!

Then he turned to where the others are... SMUGLY LOOKING AT HIM.

There they go. They look like a bunch of morons.

God wai.

 


Hey. I'm sorry for not updating recently.

load of homeworks. Mianhae :(