Better than revenge.

My Tough Girl.

(*This chapter is dedicated for my dongsaengie _ExoticBabyAngel.Yaaaayyy ;) She's the one who suggested me a particular song. Ke~ Enjoy.)

---

It was 4AM and everyone in the room is sound asleep.

"Umma. Uwaaaaaahhhhh!!!! UMMA UMMA UMMA!!!! UwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A certain baby wailed in Chunji's arms.

Because Haeyeol is a light sleeper, as was mentioned in the past chapters, she woke up due to the loud sound and tried to take Haeji away from Chunji's hold.

"Shhh baby. Umma's here. Why? Why?" Haeyeol cooed.

Haeji continues to cry and since no one is a heavy sleeper in the room, they all stirred awake. (*Lol I know L is a deep sleeper. Just pretend he isn't. Ke)

"Omona, adeul-ah. You woke them up... aish. Mianhae." Haeyeol told them.

"Nah ichokei..." Daesung mumbled.

"Ah okay. I get it. Uri adeul is hungry. Hold him for a while please Chanhee oppa." Haeyeol said and went to the second baby bag as she sleepily makes Haeji's milk.

"Let me have him, oppa." She said and sat on the bed while holding Haeji on her left hand and her right hand is feeding Haeji his milk.

Chunji supported Haeyeol's head on his left shoulder as he sings a song for her and for Haeji. Maybe even for the people inside room 1153 as they were all wide awake now.

"Salmyeoshi daga wat janha. Nae mameul bbae asat janha. Urin imi beolsseo tong haet janha. Nae du nuneul barabwa. Haru edo myeot beonsshik nal jeonhwa hage mandeulgo. Dalkomhan ni moksori e miso jitge mandeureo. Ojik naegen neo hana ppun ingeol. My lady, nae soneul jaba" (TeenTop: Girlfriend.)

"Are you sure you're fine?" Chunji asked after singing her a song.

"Hmmmm. I am." She murmured and continued holding the bottle for Haeji as Chunji continued on her hair.

*click!* They heard a shutter sound and a blinding light.

"Uhh. I'm sorry. It's just an amazing view to see, so... yeah, can't help but to capture the moment. Heh..." Myungsoo said and scratched his nape.

"Please go back to sleeping. I 'm terribly sorry for waking you up..." Haeyeol apologised to them.

"Nah. Can't go back to sleep. The sight's so refreshing to see." Heechul said and smiled tenderly at Haeyeol.

He never looks at me like that! Jessica complained inside her mind.

So family-picture-perfect-like. Ugh. I hate it. I hate this scene and I hate that I can't go back to sleep! Luhan screamed inside his mind.

After Haeji was done with his milk, he smiled and poked Haeyeol's left cheek and said "Umma... um-ma chunsssa." and giggled again, making the others coo.

"Hahaha. He's so cuteeee. Jiyong would be so jealous that he didn't get to see this scene." Daesung said.

 

---

"Yeol, baby... ireona." Chunji woke Haeyeol up.

"Huh? Wae?" Haeyeol asked as she sat up.

"We're going to eat breakfast. C'mon. Let's bathe Haeji first then take a bath, is that okay?" Chunji asked.

"Uhh. Ofcourse. Let's go." Haeyeol said and Chunji held the hyper Haeji in his arms as Haeyeol got Haeji's bathing things.

"Aish. Adeul-ah, you're so hyper in the morning." Chunji said and laughed.

"Ofcourseeee. He inherited it from his handsome samchoon!" Sungyeol boasted and laughed.

"Yeah. Suit yourself oppa. Haha." Haeyeol said and the two couples+Haeji proceeded to the bathroom.

Everyone came piling inside the big bathroom; including TDE members.

"Uhh. Why is everybody here?" Chunji asked awkwardly.

"We wanna see you bathe Haeji! Yay~!" Sungjong merrily said.

"Huh? Okay then...?" Haeyeol said and they bathed baby Haeji. L keeps on taking pictures.

"Haeyeol is very graceful in everything that she does..." Dara said and Yuri looked at Yoona.

"It's all thanks to Yoona over here, she thought Haeyeol from when she was still 6 years old." Yuri said and Yoona reacted.

"She has the image and the attitude of a princess so why not." Yoona said and Seohyun snickered.

"If she has the attitude of a princess, why does she curse? Why is she in a gang? Moreover, why is she rude?" Seohyun asked and the MOONLIGHT members inside looked at her.

"It's because you never saw her grow and you never knew what she's been through. You only know of the scar she got because of you, that's all." Dara said and looked at Seohyun up and down.

"And look. DON'T YOU CURSE TOO? AREN'T YOU RUDE TOO? OH! Aren't you in a gang too?" Krystal said and threw Seohyun a nasty glare.

"Stop it." Haeyeol muttered as she feels the tension in the air.

"Okay baby. We're finished. Chanhee oppa, please dress him up. I'm gonna take a bath." Haeyeol said and everybody despersed from the room.

-

"If Haeyeol was so rude then why isn't she telling your BOYFRIEND your deepest and darkest secrets? She's nasty? Oh I don't think so." Krystal said once they exited the bathroom.

"Ladies, stop it please." Heechul said and went to help Chunji in dressing Haeji up.

 

---

"Let's see who gets Haeji happy the most!" Seungri said as they were all at the seaside.

"Sure." Sungjong answered and they all made cute faces at Haeji who's on Haeyeol's hold.

the rest tried but Haeji only smiled at them and giggled.

There were only two remaining and GDragon said...

"Haeji's appa, you go!" And Chunji did a 'bbuing bbuing' for Haeji.

"APPA!!! APPA!!!" Haeji said and clapped ecstatically.

"Luhan, your turn." Chunji coldly said.

"Uhhh, baby Haeji..." Luhan started and shyly did a 'bbuing bbuing' too.

"A-a-app-appa! Appa!" Haeji said too and kissed Luhan's cheek.

"Huh?" Haeyeol and the others were baffled.

"Yah kid. He's not your appa. Okay?" Seohyun lightly scolded and Haeji looked like he was about to cry.

"Yah. Quit it! It's not his intention okay." Haeyeol said and stood up wo walk Haeji on the seaside.

When his feet touched the sand, Haeji smiled at Haeyeol who's guiding him in walking.

"Go on baby." Haeyeol encouraged.

L kept on taking pictures of them still.

"Myungsoo ah, why do you keep taking pictures of them?" Chunji asked.

"You see Chanhee hyung, these will be a good memory to all of us and I want Haeji to see that his Haeyeol omma and his Chanhee appa took really good care of him. His samchoons and imos too. Also his halmeonis and harabeojis too." L said and smiled.

"Ah. Thankyou Myungsoo ah."

"For you hyung."

 

When everybody was tired walking at the seashore, they all sat at their place.

"Umma... naege no-nol-norrrrae norrrraeee." Haeji said.

"Sing you a song? Hmmm..." Haeyeol said and pretended to think.

"Uhm!" Haeji agreed and bobbed his head up and down.

"I suggest you sing a song in different language. So that this smart fella here will learn different languages." Seungho said and Haeyeol nodded solemnly.

"Ah. Okay!" She said and proceeded to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRUMcf93FY

 

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer
And I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him
She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause
She took him faster than you can say sabotage
 
I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
She underestimated just who she was stealing from
 
She's not a saint, and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
 
Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha
 
She lives her life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it
I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things but
 
Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh, they didn't teach you that in prep school, so it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity
 
She's not a saint, and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
 
Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha
 
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him, but haven't you heard?
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him, but I always get the last word
 
She's not a saint, and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
 
Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha
 
And do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
'Cause I don't think you do, oh
Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
I don't think you do, I don't think you do
 
Let's hear the applause
C'mon show me how much better you are
See you deserve some applause
'Cause you're so much better
She took him faster than you can say sabotage
 

"Liked it, baby?" Haeyeol asked and Haeji nodded enthusiastically.

I can;t help but to think it was me she's talking about. Seohyun thought.