Huh?

My Tough Girl.

No One's POV.

It's been a month since Haeyeol, Luhan and HaeJi returned to Korea. And it's one of your mainstream summer where the family is gathered at the back yard of the house, lounging at the pool area.

"Suho oppa? Where is Joonmyun oppa?!" Haeyeol suddenly asked as she looks around and finds no signs of Suho.

"He's inside, getting the milkshakes ready. Why baby?" Dara said and looks worriedly at Haeyeol.

"Uhm. Nothing? I don't knooow. I feel like I want to see him and Kikwang oppa and Myungsoo oppa and Leeteuk appa!" Haeyeol sulked and pouted.

"Why are you sad then?"

"Because even if I see them everday, I feel like the need to see them every minute!" She complained.

"Yah, Yeol! What about me?" Luhan asked. "Am I nothing to you now? :("

Haeyeol simply looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

 

The Next Day

Everybody woke up due to Luhan's scream.

"AAAARRGHHHH!!! What are you doing Haeyeol?!!!!!" Luhan screamed again and everybody bolted up to Luhan's room.

When everybody did, they witnessed a scene nobody expected.

 

 

Haeyeol is pointing a gun at Luhan's... uh... junior.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Haeyeol, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" CL asked incredulously

"Wow noona, you look... blooming?" Sehun spoke his unnecessary comment and Kris sneered at  him.

"This... THIS GUY!!! THIS GUY GOT ME ING PREGNANT!" Haeyeol screamed and walked out.

"W.O.W" was all they could say.

"My girl is pregnant. I impregnated her. I'm gonna be a father of two... She's pregnant." Luhan chanted and smiled.

"Tsk Luhan." Yoona 'tsk'ed and looked at Luhan disapprovingly.

"Donghae oppa, you know how Haeyeol wants to get married first before getting pregnant? Oh Luhan..." Yuri said and followed Haeyeol outside.

"Goodluck bro." Sungyeol said and patted his shoulder.

Everybody bid their congratulations and left Luhan in his room.

 

Luhan's POV.

We've been going on, stong and faithful to each other.

Ever since that regal shocking day where Haeyeol pointed a gun at my.. uh, you know where, I don't know but every day since that day on, counted as a blessing. Waking up with her at my side and knowing that we will have a new baby around.

Haeji, that cute little son of ours, he's not jealous. In fact, he's excited. He even told us stories wherein he saves  his soon-to-be-sibling in times of danger. Oh I love this little kid.

And Haeyeol? So we've been married for a month now and she's pregnant for three months. And I must say, though fulfilling as it is, she became demanding and jealous and all.

AND THIS IS THE MOST EMOTIONAL PART.

She always want to see her Suho oppa or her Kikwang oppa or her Myungsoo oppa OR HER LEETEUK APPA AND SHE DESPISES ME AND CHUNJI!

But fear not, so she's pregnant... And pregnant women are bipolar.

So one time she's all jealous and snobbish and then the next minute, she turns overly sweet, and then all mush, and then yyyyy (which I like the most. I commend that part).

And then so demanding!

"Luhan opppppaaaaa! I want strawberry and whipped cream!"

Like RIGHT NOW! Aaarggghhh. It's time to say goodbye  to you loyal reade--

"LUHAN OPPA!!!" Aish! 

"Coming! Geez!"

Farewell dear readers. Thank you for all your supp--

"HURRYYYY!!!" OH MY GOD!!!!! There's no time left! Tee Hee.

BYEEEE! See you soon? Maybe *winks*

 

 


 

So the ending . Sorry readers.

I am sick. Not temporarily sick but... *sigh* I hope you understand.

I have pre-leukemia and I'm trying my VERY best to even touch my laptop because my schedule is filled with checkups.

So I'm sorry if this is a really bad ending.

And thankyou for your unending support and comments and all.

I love you all!

See you soon in my next Luhan fic.

Bye!