Thunder's Master Plan. (I is BOSS) Part One. Jealousy. Envy.

My Tough Girl.

(*Just to give you a few head's up... Krystal and Niel are an item. And Hyo Seok has no major part on the story...yet)

---

@SuperJunior's House.

"How long are you gonna stay here?" Heechul asked as he pulled Haeyeol to sit on his lap; a gesture which made Chunji jealous, thus, he looked away.

SuJu noticed this and chuckled. 

"Chun, you're so obvious." Siwon remarked.

"Yeah. You look like you're about to explode from jealousy. Sungyeol would be so delighted to see this." Donghae said.

They dropped Sungyeol at INFINITE's house while he's bawling for Haeyeol's dear life but oh how sure they are that he's being the blabbermouth he is, he's telling the other pack about it. Surely, he did. He conferenced MBLAQ, BIGBANG, BLOCK B and BEAST telling the whole Seohyun and TDE incident.

Yes readers, everybody knows about Sungyeol and his bit mouth. History.

Anyway, back to the story...

"Eh? I don't know... what you're talking about..." Chunji slowly said.

Krystal snickered. "Totally jelly." she said.

"ANYWAY HIGHWAY... We'll go home the day after tomorrow." Haeyeol said, which totally saved Chunji's lone from the teasing.

"O-kay...? That fast? T^T." Leeteuk asked.

"Yep. We'll just show them how it feels to lose us in a matter of two days. Ugh. I loathe that Seohyun." Krystal said.

"Niel didn't do anything, did he? Did he not stop you from going?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No. That bastard didn't even spare me from getting grilled at by Jessica and Bom. Some kind of a boyfriend he is." Krystal grumbled.

 

---

By the end of the day, Suju, BIGMBLEASTBLOCKFINITE knew the reason why the five hate Seohyun with so much passion and they hated her too. 

Who wouldn't? Right. The remaining TDE who have brains in a size of a pea.

"Remind me to slap that 's plastic face when I see her. Poor Haeyeol noona~" Sungjong said.

"Gladly." The ones on the conference replied.

"I don't care whether she's a girl or not, she hurts OUR baby, she gets the same treatment." Zico said with fury.

"Hey guys... I have a master plan. Because I'm da boss..." Thunder started.

-

"BRILLIANT IDEA!" Kekekekekekekeke." Jaehyo agreed and the rest too.

Thunder texted Suju, Haeyeol, Chunji and Krystal about it, also his noonas, which they agreed too. (*Noonas to be revealed later on)

 

"Evil Kyu and minions into action. Muahahaha." Kyuhyun says as he rubs his hands together.

 

---

To: Tiffany;C.A.P

From: GDragon, Seungho, Zico, Sunggyu, Doojoon FEAT. Leeteuk. We duh leaduhs.

Hey. We heard what happened, we (the pack) and SuperJunior will head there aftere two days. BEHOLD, we'll stay there for a month, whether you all like it or not. We're bringing another secret group as well. Don't complain! We know we'll fit in. That house's as big as a mall!

P.S: We heard abt the Seohyun girl. Not a good job.

You're making me think twice about both of ur leadership- GDragon.

Bye.

-Leaders.

 

C.A.P and Tiffany told the rest about the message but excluded the last two notes.

"Really? Yay Heechul-oppa!" Jessica exclaimed.

Throughout the rest of the day, L.Joe didn;t talk to them. He simply looks at them when they're talking to him. Like now...

"Byung-oppa, what's your favorite color?" Seohyun asked with aegyo making the others coo, but the other 5 members of EXO secretly cringed, along with L.Joe.

L.Joe just looked at her and didn't bother to answer.

"Uhh, L.Joe-yah, Seohyun's talking to you. You see..." Luhan said nicely.

"Nobody but my favorite cousin/noona calls me Byung and don't 'oppa' me. You're the reason why she's not here." He sneered at Seohyun and the rest looks at him in shock.

"L.Joe ah! Stop it! You're so rude ever since the three left!" Tiffany softly screamed.

"Really? REALLY?! If you really care about Seohyun so much then why don't you just eliminate Krystal and HAEYEOL NOONA to DUST and me and Chunji hyung will leave and you replace them with this ?!!!" L.Joe lost it; his long patience of keeping everything in and stormed to his room. 

He made sure he slammed the door so hard that it echoed throughout the whole house.

Everybody was stunned at the stunt that L.Joe pulled. Nobody even moved a muscle except for the five members who inwardly and secretly smiled.

Seohyun was on the verge of crying now.

D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Tao didn't know why, but they don't like Seohyun too.

 

---

After two days...

"Hai guise! JS in duh haws!" Hyunseung screamed. Followed by the rest.

It was now 9:30 am and the jam-packed group proceeded at the backyard, where a very humongous pool lies. They notcied there were eight girls with them.

One is short and has caramel-colored hair; the other has a paltinum blonde hair.

The other one is shot and has blonde-brown locks; one has a half-shaved hair.

The other has tan skin and has a long brown hair; another has a small face and a shoulder-length brown hair.

The last two are... KRYSTAL AND HAEYEOL who look alot blooming now.

Oh, Chunji is back too!

The trio didn't acknowledge TDE as they proceeded to their rooms to put their stuff back in and came 5 minutes later.

"Guys, this is MOONLIGHT---" Seungho started but was cut off by Victoria.

"You mean to say Yeol's former group?" She shrieked.

"Don't call me that. My name's Haeyeol." Haeyeol growled.

"As I was saying... This is Yeon, their first-aid.

CL, their leader and ACER 1...

Then this is Luna, their combat and knife knowledge

Dara, their sniper...

Yul, their sub-mascot and sub-sniper...

And lastly, Yun... Their mascot and seductress...

And yes, they're Yeol's former group who were top 1 and got on hiatus right after Yeol left. You, DUST, became number one when Yeol joined you and Moonlight took off." Seungho finished.

"Oh, I see..." The remaining TDE said.

They noticed the trio sitting away from them (TDE) and were sitting with somebody else.

Chunji is sitting with Joon, Krystal is with Yoona, and Haeyeol... well... let's just say that CL, Taeyeon, Luna, Yuri and most especially Dara are HOGGING Haeyeol.

"Stal-ah! You and Yun-noona are both look-alikes!" Kyung remarked.

"Yeah! You look like sisters!" Sungmin seconded the notion.

"I won't think twice if you admit now that you're long lost twins, or sisters; minding the ." Taeyang seriously said.

"I'd be soooo lucky if Yun-unnie was my SISTER. I'd love it, even." Krystal answered. "I love Yun-unnie!" She squealed and hugged Yoona (Yun)

That made Jessica's heart sink, and Yoona added salt to her wound when she said "I now proclaim myself as Krystal's unnie." and Krystal squealed like there's no tomorrow.

Kyuhyun, Zico, Seungri, Thunder, Yoseob, Dongwoo, Yuri and Chunji looked into each other's eyes that read 'Let's get the mission started. Mission one: Making them jealous and envious of the trio's attention to us and vice versa!'

 

---

"Chunji-ah, Woohyun told me something. Eyyyyyy, you dig girls who possess golden ratios and killer bodies huh? With legs going on foreverrrrr~? Ah-ah... That's why you fell for Haeyeol in the first place huh? WELL WHO WOULDN'T?! She's the whole package. Heh~" Yuri teased making Chunji and Haeyeol look into each other's eyes and blush madly.

"ONE MORE CHANCE! ONCE MORE CHANCE!" Suju, BIGMBLEASTBLOCKFINITE and Krystal chanted, making the two, yet again, beet red from their teasing.

Yes, they're totally excluding the rest of TDE from the conversation.

Haeyeol slapped her cheeks lightly to get rid of the redness, but that didn't help though.

"Aegi-yah, stop doing that. You'll hurt your cheeks..." Chunji said and that made the teasing grow.

"SERIOUSLY BOTH OF YOU GUISEEE JUST GET BACK TOGETHER, GET MARRIED, MAKE LOVE AND HAVE TWIN BABIES! I'll be the godfather, and Chaerin will be the godmother. YES I VOLUNTEER." Jiyong/GDragon stood up, followed by the rest of the teasing group.

"UGH YOU TOO SOO UNNIE?!" Haeyeol exasperatedly sighed.

"Well, judging from your genes, you two will produce real fine looking babies, yeah?" Krystal teased more.

"Really... just... just get back together. Hm?" GDragon pushed again; seriously this time.

Chunji and Haeyeol looked into each other's eyes and Chunji grabbed Haeyeol's hand.

"BRD BAIIII~" He sang and dragged Haeyeol with him.

"Aish wait. Ugh. Chanhee oppa! Yah. YAH!!!! KIKWANG OPPPPPPAAAAA!" She screamed.

"Nah-uh baby! Sorry. GET BACK TOGETHER HUH!!!! BE SURE WHEN YOU COME BACK HERE, YOU ALREADY HAVE KISS MARKS EVERYWHERE!!!!" Kikwang screamed and Heechul slapped him at the back of his head while TOP glared at him.

"Seriously, Kwang. I'd like them to make up. All of us do, but not in that point!" Heechul scolded him.

"If that ever happens because you told them so, you, Kwang..." TOP started and finished with a motion saying 'you-dead-me-kill.'

Kikwang gulped and chanted in his head

I'm just joking. JiHae don't go overboard. As much as I want you to produce cute and perfect babies, now's not the time. Yenno I love you both and myself so... I love my life. Yeah? I WAS JUST JOKING. Kissing would be fine...