8

I love you....But I can't

 



-I like....... Y.... Cheese-cake, Daehyun said.

-Hahaha, You came here to tell me that you like cheese-cake! You laugh.

Damn IT !  I’m such a coward..... He thought.

-Emm, no....... He said and scratched the back of his neck.

-Huh?

-Would you like to hang out some day and eat cheese-cake?

-You wanna hang out with me and eat cheese-cake?

-Y-yeah.

-Okay, what day?

-Emm, tonight at five?

-Okay, sounds good, see you! You said, walked into the school and searched for Tiffany. After almost 10 minutes you found her in the math-classroom.

-There you are! You shouted and sat down next to her.

-Yes, what took you so long?

-I had to find the classroom! What do you need help with?

-Math......

-Okay, lets get started! She started to work and you thought about Daehyun and smiled.

-AAA, i don’t get it! Help me! She begged.

-This one? You asked and she nodded.
 
 
-Okay,
Albert ordered both yellow and red roses to his flower-shop.
2100 roses are yellow and 40% are red.
How many roses did he order?
Think like this:
2100 + 40% = 100%
100% = all roses.
Then you take 100% - 40% , to know how many % 2100 is.
100% - 40%= 60%
Then you count how much 1% of 2100 is.
1% = 2100/60 = 35
And then to know how much 40% is you have to multiplica 35 with 40.
40%= 35 x 40= 1400.
And the question is how many all of the roses is together so you take the yellow roses + the red roses.
2100 + 1400 = 3500.
And the answer is that he orders 3500 roses.

-Ooww, i get it, thanks!

-really? You Did!?

-yeah!!!
You helped Tiffany the whole day. She now finally understood % and she was so happy that you helped her with the math.

-So you wanna go and grab something to eat? I'll pay Tiffany asked.

-Sorry i can’t.

-Why?

-Emm, I going to hang out with another friend.

-OOhh, who? She said and raised her eyebrows.

-Emm, Daehyun, you mumbled.

-WHAT! YOU’RE GONNA HANG OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

-CHill! We’re just friends!

-Fine! She said and stormed away.

What’s up with her? You thought and walked home. After 10 minutes of walking you finally reached your house, and went into your room.

-HOLY ! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!!!!! You screamed and searched through all of your clothes. You finally found a outfit that you could wear.  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpCRDAyX1liNEJHZFFUUTVQUXhwbGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Okay time for make-up. You chose to wear pretty neutral make-up, cause you didn’t wanna over do it, since it’s not a date.

*Knock, Knock*

OMG! HE’S ALREADY HERE!!!! You thought, ran to the door and opened it.

Daehyuns eyes were glued at you, and your at him.
 
Damn, your beautiful. Daehyun tought.

-Emm, you look pretty, he said and scratched the back of his head.

T-t-thank y-you, you said and blushed. You and Daehyun started to walk and you didn’t know where you were going. You came to a pink, little, café. You looked him with a” WTF” look.

-Well, this is my favorite café, he said and you burst into laughter, you laughed so hard that tears started to build up in your eyes.

-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You laughed.

-WHAT! STOP LAUGHING!

-HAHAHAHAHA, NEVER!

-STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

-HAHAHA, MAKE ME, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Remember that you said so, before you even could react Daehyuns face was only a few inches away, you stopped laughing and looked deep into his eyes. His face came closer and closer, your lips almost touched, when an old couple walked out of the café.

-Look, such a cute couple, remember when we were like that? The old lady said to the old man she was holding hands with and looked at you two. You both backed away from each other of embarrassment and walked into the café. You were quiet, until a young waitress came.

-So, what do you guys wanna order, she said with a flirty tone and looked at Daehyun.

-Emm, ______, what do you want?

-I don’t know, I take the same as you, the waitress looked at you, rolled her eyes and looked back at Daehyun and smiled.

-Okay, two blueberry-cheesecakes, thank you.

-Okay, the waitress said and walked away. It became quiet once again.

-So, you said breaking the silence.

-Huh?

-Why did you wanna hang out with me?

-Emm, Oohh, the cheesecakes are here, he said and the waitress gave us the cheesecakes. He immediately started to eat, so you started to eat too.

OHH GOD! THIS IS GOOD!  You said.

-Hahahah, Daehyun laughed.

-What?!

-You got some cake under your lip.

-Where? You said and tried to wipe it away.

-Is it gone? You asked.

-Let me help you, he said and carefully dragged his soft thumb over your lips. You freezed and he looked at you.

-So, now it’s gone, he said and chuckled.

-T-t-thanks, you stuttered.

You paid for the cheesecake and went outside.

-Do you wanna go to my place? He said.

-Sure, why not.

You reached his place, and it was huge. You gasped and stared at the house, he chuckled and smiled.

-Let’s go inside, said and took your hand. You entered the house, and it was gorgeous.
-Omg! You said.

-You like it?

-Duhh! It beautiful!

-Not as beautiful as you, he mumbled but you were too amazed to hear it.

-Huh? Did you say something?

-No, do you want to see the rest of the house?

-YES!

-Haha, okay let’s go.

His house was like a castle! He showed you the whole inside and then the garden. The garden was filled with beautiful trees, flowers and there were a big pool a little bit away.
http://bloggar.nwt.se/ulrica/files/2012/01/venus-pool-las-vegas-1.jpg
You two walked to the pool and you were totally mesmerised. You felt two hands against your back and then * Splash* you were in the pool, Daehyun jumped in after, and started to splash water at you. And thats how the water-war begun. You were swimming away from him to the corner of the pool. He caught up with you and forced you against the pool-wall. He pinched his arms against the wall making it impossible for you to escape. He came closer and closer, until your bodys were pressed against each other. He leaned in closer and you could feel his hot breath slightly hitting your mouth, his lips barely touched yours and hesitated before pressing his lips against yours. You closed your eyes and your heart beated so hard you thought he would feel it. You heled your hands around his neck and you could feel that his lips turned into a smile while you were kissing. He slowly broke the kiss and your faces was
barely apart.

-DAEHYUN! HOW COULD YOU! You heard someone screaming behind the two of you and you turned around.