13.

I love you....But I can't

 

-Mmm? Jongup said and swallowed hard.

-Ehh, I can’t be your girlfriend anymore.....

-Why!?

-Because, I’m confused! I have feeling for you and Daehyun.....

-I won’t give up on you! He said and a tear fell from his eye.

NO DON’T CRY! You thought.

-It wouldn’t feel right, to be with you when i also like someone else........

-I love you, he said and his voice cracked.

-I.....

-I won't lose to him! He said and walked away.

Way to go _____, just great! You thought and walked back inside. Everyone had left except Daehyun.

-Where did everyone go?

-Oww, they had to go home, Daehyun said.

-Well, I guess i have to leave to then, bye.

-No, don’t, he said grabbed your arm and dragged you near him.

-Why?

-Please don’t go, I.....

I don’t wanna go, you thought.

-Okay, I stay, but only for a little while, arasso? He smiled brightly and you two walked to his room. You walked over to his desk and found a picture of you.

Wait! Wasn’t Jongup my boyfriend, I meen Ex, but why does he have a picture of me? You thought. He saw you holding the picture and blushed.

I so glad you gave me a second chance, this time i won’t lose you! I already lost you once, and it will never happened again! He thought.

-Why do you have a picture of me? You asked.

-Haha, you have pictures of me, so i have pictures of you too! Daehyun said and blushed.

-Ooww, hehe, sorry? You said and laugh. You saw a guitar in the corner of his room.

-Do you play guitar? You said.

-Ehh, just started to learn, he said and blushed.

That boy sure blush a lot!

-Can you play something for me ?

-Ehh, I’m not that good....

-Pretty, pretty please!? You said and made puppy-eyes.

How cute! He thought and chuckled.

-Fine, just one song.

-YAHOO!!!  He started to play and then sing.

-I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in awhile
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do. He sang and stopped to play. You were mesmerized by his beautiful voice and didn’t realise that he stopped playing. He smiled and bit his lip.

-Omg! That was so good! You said and fangirled.

_____ stop fangirling! It’s embarrassing! You thought and mentally face palmed yourself.

-Thanks

-I didn’t know you could sing!

-Maybe because, i don’t know, i can’t!

-You have such a beautiful voice!

-No

-Yes

-No

-Yes

-No

-YES END OF STORY! You sat down next to Daehyun on his bed and smiled. You drowned in his beautiful brown eyes and your mind went on a trip. You sight fell on his lips and you could think about anything except of how much you wanted to kiss him. A smirk spread on his face and you came back to reality.

-Let’s go outside, He said and took your hand. An electric shock flew through your whole body and you slightly blushed. You went out and sat down by the pool. You talked for awhile and then he walked you home. The sky was full of stars and the moon shined brightly. You stop in front of you house.

-Well, i guess this is goodbye, you said.

-Yeah, i guess, so, Daehyun answered.

-Good night Daehyun.

-Good night,______, sweet dreams. He said hugged you and you went inside.

_____, I’ve missed you so much, Daehyun thought. He started to walk home. He walked on the streets, suddenly the street-lamps broke and he couldn’t see anything. His phone rang and he picked it up.

-Hi? He said.

-This means war. A manly voice said on the other side of the line and he hung up.

-Hello?! Omg, that bastard just hung up on me! Daehyun said and put his phone back in his pocket.

He kept on walking. It started to get colder and he got the feeling someone was following him. He looked behind him, but no one was there.
Strange... He thought.

Something hard hits Daehyun in the back of the head and he falls handless to the ground.