6. School-trip part 4

I love you....But I can't

 

SORRY GUYS, i wrote this chapter in school, cause i can't write when I'm home, since i have a test tomorrow :( But I hope It's not a completely disaster! ^^

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun heard steps behind him and turned around, Tiffany was standing there looking furious. Daehyun didn’t know what to do or say so he just sat there, speechless.

-How can you do that to your friend! TIffany whispered, took Daehyun arm and pulled him out of the room. Daehyun still didn’t say anything.

-You know she likes Jongup and he likes her so don’t screw it up! She yelled and pushed him.

You woke up because you heard voices so you walked out in the living-room and saw Tiffany and Daehyun. Tiffany noticed you and kissed Daehyun right before your eyes. Daehyun saw you and pulled away. It felt like your heart just got crushed and went into thousands of pieces.

-Sorry for interrupting.... You said and was on the edge of crying. You faked a smile, walked out and went to the bridge you were on earlier tonight. Your heart ached, ached so bad. The fact that the boy you loved just kissed someone else in front of your eyes, and not only that you know you’ll never have him cause he’s with someone else. A tear slipped down your cheek, then another and then you were crying your heart out.

-OMG TIFFANY!!! WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!!! Daehyun screamed.

-Because, she doesn’t love you, I love you! And i know you like me back!

-I do but........

-Whata hell is going on! Himchan said and walked into the room.

-We’re getting back together, Tiffany said, smiled a big bright smile and hugged Daehyun.

-Well can you guys do that somewhere else, cause,  I NEED MY BEAUTY-SLEEP!!!!!

-Yeah, sure. She said and pulled Daehyun into your room.

Your eyes were red and fluffy because all of the crying.

Why am I crying! I knew this was going to happened! I’m so pathetic! He doesn’t love me!... Stupid!!! STUPID! STUPID!!! You thought and started to cry again.

Someone suddenly sat down next to you and hugged you from the side. You lifted your head and saw Jongup, you were still crying and he wiped away your tears, he slowly came closer and kissed you, time stopped, you drowned in his innocent eyes, the tears stopped falling, you didn’t feel any pain, your heart was beating faster and faster. You innocently looked at him and he lifted you up. His arms were warm and safe, when you were with him, your heart didn’t ache..... You felt.... Happy with him.... He was walking back towards your cabin and you panicked.

-No! asdfghhjk, I don’t wanna go back there!

-What? Why? He said with a confused look.

-Himchan needs his “Beauty-sleep” so you can’t opened the door without him getting pissed off, and Daehyuns and Tiffanys lovey dovey-moments are disgusting! You said, faked that you were about to throw up and smile a half-hearted smile. He chuckled and laughed.

-Well i guess you can sleep in my cabin, but just so you know, i share room with Yongguk.

-Really? Thank you! A few minutes later you had already fallen asleep in his arms.

-Thss, this girl, such a sleepyhead! Jongup giggled. He carried you into his and Yongguks room and laid you down on the bed. He looked at your sad, and sleeping face and sight.

-Why were you crying? He whispered.

-Who?! Yongguk said.

-Aaahh! He screamed and turned around.

-Sshhh!

-WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WASN’T SLEEPING! He said, looking really embarrassed.

-Why would I? Is that_______, has she been crying?!

-Yeah, but I don’t know why! Jongup said. Yongguk got up from his bed and sat down next to him.


~
You ran on a beautiful field, you ran towards a big tree by a lake. It was a big appletree, you climbed to the top and looked over the landscape. It was so beautiful, there were hills, a mountain with a waterfall, a forest, lots of flowers and you saw a boy sitting on a rock by the river just a little bit away, you were climbing down, when you suddenly lost your balance and fell~




You woke up, scared but that disappeared when you saw both Jongup and Yongguk sleeping on the floor beside you.

Why is Yongguk sleeping on the floor?! And poor Jongup he had to sleep on the floor...... You thought and watched Jongup, he looks so innocent.

What would i do without you? You thought.

-I know I’m beautiful you don’t have to stare, Jongup said and smirked. Your face flushed to red and you covered your face in the sheets. He got on to of you and started to tickle you.

-AAAAHhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA! JONGUP HAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

-NO !!!!!!!!! I’LL YOU, NO, NO, NO, NO MERCY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he laugh.

-HAHAHAHAHAH! JONGUP STOP IT!!!!!!!

-HAHAHA, you guys are so cute, Yongguk said. Both you and Jongup became shocked and embarrassed.

-Jongup? You said.

-Y-y-eah?

-Would you mind getting of me?

-Ooww, hehe sorry, he said and got of you.

-Do you wanna borrow a hoodie? You look like you're freezing? He asked.

-Yeah, sure! He got went to the closet and took out a big dark blue hoodie.

-Here you go, he said and smiled. You dragged the hoodie on you and smiled.

-Thank you!

Jongups stomach growled and you laughed. He embarrassed looked down on the ground and mentally face-palmed himself.

-You want me to fix breakfast? You asked.

-YES! He shouted.

-Yongguk, do you also want?

-Yes, please!


*Knock, knock*

-I’ll get it Yongguk said and opened the door, It was Miss Sulli.

-I have some bad news........