14

I love you....But I can't

 

*next day*

You opened your eyes and you felt good. The time var 6.00 in the morning so you decided to go out and run. You changed to your running-clothes and went out. The morning-air were fresh and light. You ran through the city and stopped by a cute, little, pink café. You got the feeling you’ve been there before. The café was closed so you kept on running. You came to a bridge, stopped there and looked down in the water.

It’s so peaceful here, you thought. Someone tapped on your shoulder and you turned around. It was Jongup standing there with a big smile.

-So do you wanna do something tonight? He said.

-Sure, Ehh when?

-How about i pick you up at 7?

-Yeah, but were we going, i need to know how i should be dressed.

-Wear something pretty, that’s all I’m gonna say. He said and smirked.

-Fine! You said and pouted.

Naww , Jongup thought.

-Well see you tonight, bye, he said and ran off.  Your heart beated fast not because you’ve been running, because of him. You started to walk home and you got lost.  A group of 4 girls appeared in front of you and they smiled.

-_____, I’ve missed you so much! The girl from your photos yesterday said and hugged you.
-Tiffany, she has amnesia! She don’t know who we are! Hi I’m Cl, a beautiful girl
said.

-Ooww, I’m Tiffany your best friend!

-I’m Minzy, a also very beautiful girl who was kinda short, and had a really beautiful face said.

-I’m Bom, a girl with long brown hair, beautiful face and gorgeous eyes said.

-Hi, you said and smiled.

-Since you have amnesia you don’t know of the two huge events coming up? Bom said and smiled.

-What events?

-First a Halloween-party and Vinter-prom! Tiffany shouted.

-We definitely have to shop! Cl said and the others agreed.

-You wanna come? Minzy asked.

-Yeah, sure!

This people seems really nice!  You though.

You came to a big shopping-mall and they led you to some sort of VIP-part of the mall.

-How did we get into the VIP? You asked.

-My dad owns this mall, Cl said and smiled proudly.

-OMG! THAT’S SO COOL! You screamed.

-Hahahah, Thanks, Let´s go SHOPPING! Cl said. First you entered a Halloween-shop to buy costumes. When you were done there you went to a shoe-store and then a make-up shop. After 3 hours of shopping you had found clothes for the Halloween-party and you took a break. Tiffany ordered a smoothie for everybody and you sat down by a table.

-So are you guys going with on the Prom? Bom asked.

-I’m going with Jiyong, Cl said and blushed.

So i guess She like’s Jiyong? You thought.

-Omg! You guys are so cute together, I’m going with Youngjae Tiffany said.

-Omg, That’s your ex best friend! Thats so croule! Cl said.

-I don’t care! Tiffany said and crossed her arms.

-I’m going with L-joe, who are you going with, Bom? Minzy said.

-I’m going with T.O.P, she said and smiled.

-but who will ______, go with? Cl said and they looked at you.

-Ehh, alone? You said.

-Ha, You can choose whoever you want in B,A.P, except Youngjae cause he’s mine, Tiffany said

-No body of them even like me, except maybe Jongup.

-HAHAHA, are you insane! When you were at the hospital, they all were by your side the whole time! Bom half shouted.

-Really? You said and blushed.

-Yeah, don’t flatter yourself, Tiffany said and sounded a little bit jealous.

-Wait, why was I in the hospital?

-Ehh, cause you cut yourself..... Cl said and everyone were quiet.

-Ooww.

-Okay, Let’s continue shopping! Tiffany shouted and dragged you off your seat. You went into a cute store and found a perfect outfit for you “date” with Jongup. Then you went into a big store that’s called Pink and Purple. There were beautiful dresses everywhere. You tried in 11 dresses to the prom and 5 dresses to wear at parties. You bought 2 prom-dresses, one to the Vinter-prom and one to the Summer-prom. You also bought 3 other dresses. Since Cls dad owns the mall you only had to pay for one of the prom-dresses. After a few more stops you were done shopping and went home.  The first thing you did when you got home was putting all of your dresses in your big closet. You live alone in your house right now since your family is traveling around the world, but you couldn’t go with them because you had to stay in school. But on the other side you live alone in a big house and can do whatever you want.

You putted on your outfit for tonight , curled your hair and wore simple make-up.
( http://cdn.publishme.se/cdn/9-2/919779/images/2010/sommar-outfit_82857801.jpg )
You had just finished your hair when you heard someone knocking on the door. You ran downstairs and opened the door.

-Hi____, You look beautiful, Jongup said.

-Th-th-thank you, you said and blushed. He showed a beautiful smile and you felt that your heart started to beat faster.

-Come, let’s go, he said and took your hand. His hand was warm and safe. You walked, held hands and talked about random stuff.

He’s really easy to talk to, you thought.  

You guys stopped in front of his house, went into a car and drove of. After about 20 minutes the car stopped and you got out of the car. You were near the ocean and a big beautiful restaurant was in front of you. http://hotelsdesign.rumahaini.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/azure_restaurant_at_the_12_apostles_hotel_and_spa.jpg

Jongup led you to a table and you sat down. A servant fancy dressed gave us the menus. You decided to eat Lamb-beef for main meal and strawberry-cheesecake for dessert. You told the servant your order and he went to the the kitchen. You felt you phone vibrate so you excused yourself and walked a little bit away and answered.

-Hello? You said. But nobody answered so you hung up. Your phone rang again and you answered.

-HI?

-Help me, you heard someone whisper from the other side of the line and then everything went quiet.

Weird.... You thought turned around, walked back to the table, but Jongup wasn’t there.




HELLO^^
  • Pink and purple is a really good store to buy beautiful prom-dresses ^^ I have bought many of my dresses there <3

  • I’m really sorry, for writing such bad updates lately...... :’(‘’’’’’’ I’m trying my best to make it better! :D Hwaiting!

  • And who do you guys want her to end up with?

  • feel free to wish for other characters to be in chapters :3 <3