24

I love you....But I can't

 

 
 
-Is it him? The cop said.

-No, you said and your heart got lighter.

-But, then why did we found his phone in this mans pocket?

-I don’t know? Isn’t that your job to find out? You asked.

-You’re allowed to go home now, the cop said and escorted you home. You found a letter outside your house, picked it up and read it.

How are you? I haven’t seen you in awhile, I really miss your beautiful smile!
Mystery-boy!  You thought and hugged the letter. You walked into the house and waited for Daehyun. Hours passed, and he hadn’t come home yet. You got worried and stayed up all night, but he still didn’t come home.  

Daehyun, where are you?  you thought and stretched your arms. You felt lonely so you decided to text Jongup.

*Hi Jongup^^, so has something new happened in school? :3 * You waited patiently, but he didn’t answer your text. You threw your phone in your bed, and you got a text message. You took the phone and thought that it would be Jongup, but it wasn’t.

* ______, Was up? And how are you? :P * // Zelo

Zelo? You thought and were confused.
*Suup, Zelo, Nothing....... Lonely....., has something new happened in school? :3 * You texted back.

*I can come over if you want to? :D *

* But aren’t you in school?^^*

*Yeah, but it’s boring! I’ll be there in a sec ;P*

A few minutes passed and the doorbell rang. You ran to the door and opened it. There stood a cheerful Zelo with a huge smile.

He looks happy, you thought and giggled.

-HI! He said and hugged you.

-H-h-hi, you said.

-You look pretty today, Zelo shyly said and smiled.

-Huh! Hahahah! I look hilarious! You laughed and blushed.

You went inside Daehyuns house and Zelo played some video-game while you watched him play. He noticed that you were looking at him and he blushed. Suddenly you felt like you’re gonna throw up so you ran to the bathroom, you had just gotten to the toilet and you threw up.

-Are the rumors true? Zelo asked, who was standing in the entrance of the bathroom.

-What rumors? You said and weakly looked at him.

-That you’re pregnant?

-I........ I don’t know.........

-Okay..... He said and felt sorry for you.

-Is there anything else that has happened that i should know about?

-Ehh......

-Zelo? Has something happened?!

-No, just something with Jongup, No, He mumbled, trying his best to make it as unclear as he could. But unfortunately, you heard it.

-What has happened with Jongup?!

-We’re kinda not friends right now..... Zelo said with a sad expression.

-WHY !

-Because he skipped hanging out with me to hang out with his girlfriend...........

-Jo-jo-jongups got a gi-gi-girlfriend? You stuttered and it felt like someone just crossed your heart.

-Ow, Ehhhh.

-Who?

-Nobody

-WHO! TELL ME NOW

-Suzy.....

-Eww....... You said and your heart was definitely crushed and burned.

-Yeah......
It became an awkward silence and you heard the doorbell ring, both you and Zelo went to the door and opened it. Your jaws dropped to the ground when you saw who it was.
 
 
 
 

I know, i know this chapter is short..... But i haven't have the time to write..... I have played floorball with another team, and i can't say no since they've offered me and i wanna get better on floorball ...

I know i shouldn't write it here, but im so happy! I got an A on my music-project !^^ YEEYY,

 

Well I hope this chapter wasn't tooooo bad! Byebye <3