3. School-trip part 1

I love you....But I can't

 

The rain fell from the sky and you could hear thunder. The bus drove through the storm and cheerings and laughter filled the bus. You rested your head against the window and fell asleep.

~
-______, baby come here, Daehyun said and hugged you tightly.
-Hi, handsome!

-I love you ________, and I’m so glad you forgave me, he said.

-I love you Daehyun...... But i can’t..... I can’t....~

You woke up in shock and Tiffany stared at you.

-Are you okay ____?

-Yeah, just had a nightmare, nothing to worry about, you said and forced a fake smile.

Why am I dreaming about you......


You passed a valley and went into a large forest. The rain slowly started to fade away, and the sun shined bright. A smile spread on your face but it turned into a frown when you heard B.A.Ps laughter. You followed the sound and saw Daehyun. You were mesmerized by angelic face, his perfect lips, his perfect shaped jawline. You didn’t realise you were staring until Tiffany lightly punched your shoulder and you came back to reality.

-OMG! Tiffany shouted, getting all of the attention from everyone in the bus.

-Sshhh! Nothing interesting going on here ! You nervously answered.

-OOOMMMGGG!!!!! I SAW WHO YOU WAS LOOKING AT!!!!!!! OMG DO YOU LIKE HIM!!!

-I DON’T LIKE ANYBODY AND I WASN’T LOOKING AT SOMEONE PARTICULARLY!

-NO I’M SURE YOU LOOKED AT HIM! She screamed in excitement.

Wait, why should she be excited when i look at Dae..... You thought.

-Tiff, who do you think it is? You said and looked at her with a confused look.

-Jongup, she whispered.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU THINK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , YOU REALLY THINK I LOOKED AT HIM !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you laugh.

-What!? Come on you like him, right!? She shouted. Now everyone was gather around you, trying to find out if it’s true or not.

-Students! Sit down on your seats! The teacher screamed.

-Thank you! You said. You heard whispers and gossiping about you.

-Omg, she likes someone?

-I bet it’s Himchan.

-No it’s definitely Yongguk!

-I think it’s Zelo or Jongup.

-Or maybe Younjae or Daehyun. When you heard Daehyuns name you froze.

The gossiping continue, you took your headset and started to listen to music.

Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo


-So guys who do you think ______ likes? Yongguk said.

-Well i hope its not me! I deserve better, Himchan said.

-Come on, she’s pretty, Zelo said.

-Ooooo, I think our maknae is in LOooOOOve! Youngjae said and poked him.

-I think she likes Jongup, Yongguk said.

-Why? Jongup said.

-I don’t know, but i wanna find out, who do you think it is Daehyun? Yongguk said, Daehyun that had been quite the whole conversation, looked sad.

-I don’t know, maybe you, maybe Jongup.


You finally arrived to the destination and it was a camping site with 7 small red and white cabins. The camping site were near the beach and a forest.

-So listen up! Miss Sulli said.

-I’ve splitted you up in groups of seven, okay. So heres the groups:

1..........
2.......
3......
4.........
5, _______, Tiffany, Bom, Dara, Zelo, Himchan and Daehyun.

WHAT! WAIT NO! NOT DAEHYUN!!! You frustratedly thought

When all of the the groups have been said you and Tiffany walked to cabin number 5. You walked into the cabin and found a room with two beds so you and Tiffany took it. Tiffany started to unpack her things so you did the same.

-Are you okay with being in the same group as Daehyun? You carefully asked.

-Yeah, she said and smiled.

-Okay.



When you were done packing you went outside. You felt like taking a long walk so you asked Tiffany if she wanted to join you, but she was too tired. You went down to the beach and started to walk.

The smell off ocean filled your nose, the waves crashed against the rocks just a little bit away. All you could hear was the sound of waves, you walked passed the big rocks and walked for a while. You came to an edge of a forest, there were a path into the forest and followed it. It led you to a huge valley filled with colorful flowers, there were a big tree with pink flowers. You walked to the big tree and sat down under it. The sun lightly hit your face and you picked up a yellow rose, smelled it and smiled. Tiredness took over your body,so you closed your eyes and laid down. Everything was perfect right now.

~~~
You’re walking on a path of red roses wearing a red wedding dress. The birds are singing and Daehyun stands on the end of the road. You’re smiling and you’re running towards him, it doesn’t matter, he’s still on the end of the road. It starts to rain and he starts to walk away. You’re running after him once again and you’re tripping on your dress. You’re hitting the ground and you’re crying. Suddenly the sun starts to shine bright. Daehyun in standing in front of you, he takes you hand and helps you up.

-You’re so beautiful, I love you, he say and leans in closer. His hot breath lightly hit your angelic face and you blush, he’s only a few inches away. He presses his soft lips against yours. Fireworks and cheers are filling the air. He pulls you into a tight hug and let’s you go.
~~~

You open your eyes and gasps.

DAEHYUN! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! You thought and ran your fingers through your hair.

You sat there for a few more minutes and then you began your journey back to the cabins.

You entered your cabin and was just about to go into your room until you heard two voices, a female voice and a male voice.