18

I love you....But I can't

 




You opened your eyes and you were at the hospital.

Whata hell am I doing here!? You thought and then you remembered, Jongup, the girl and the mysterious boy.

Who are you? You thought and scratched the back of your head. You got realised from the hospital and you walked to school even though it’s only one lesson left. You went to your locker and a note fell out. You opened and read it.


You probably wonder who I Am, and you deserve to know. But I can’t......I know it’s cowardly to hide. But I know I’m not good enough.

-Who are you? You whispered.

-Who? You heard a manly-voice say and you turned around. It was Jongup. You Rolled your eyes, took your books and went to your last lesson. Unfortunately, Jongup’s in the same class. But the good thing is that so is Yongguk and Daehyun. You sat down on an empty seat and heavily sighted. The teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson.

-Hello class, today we’re gonna start on a group-project as i told you yesterday. The teacher said.

WHAT! You thought and prayed that you wouldn’t be in the same group as Jongup.

-And you voted yesterday, for who you wanted to be with, so here’s the groups:

1......
2.....
3. Yongguk, _______, Daehyun and Jongup.

NO! You thought and raised your hand.

-Yes,______, the teacher said.

-Why am I the only girl in my group?!

-You weren’t here yesterday so you couldn’t vote, and all of them wanted to be with you, so this is the groups and you can’t change them, arasso?

-But... Fine, you said and lied you head down on your school-desk. The teacher said the other groups and it was time to sit  down in your groups and chose a subject.

You went to the library and everyone were quiet.

-So, Yongguk said breaking the silence.

-Huh? You said and looked at him.

-How are you? I heard you were at the hospital, again!

-Oww, i just passed out that’s all, you said and forced a smile.

-Why did you pass-out? Daehyun said and looked worried.

-Emm, They didn’t say.

-Aha, okay.

It became an awkward silence once again and Yongguk spoke up.

-What should we pick? What topic?

-Ohhh I know! You said and jumped up and down in excitement

-What? Yongguk said and smiled at you.

-Emm, you said and you’ve forgotten your idea.

-You don’t remember? He said and laughed, you playfully punched his arm and walked away. Yongguk followed you and so did Daehyun and Jongup as well. You saw Daehyun and Jongup giving each other death glares. Yongguk caught up with you and hugged you from the back. Both Daehyun and Jongup freezed, they stared at him.

I won’t let he or Jongup have you! Daehyun thought, faked a smile and walked over to the two you you.

- How about we split up and get some inspiration? I can go with ________. Daehyun said and smiled.

-Sure, that’s a good idea! You said and Yongguk let go of you.

-Okay, the Yongguk and Jongup in the other group, Lets go! Daehyun said and dragged you out of the library. He led you to the backyard of the school and the two sat down on the ground. The backyard were beautiful, but you didn’t go there very often though. You sat there,  inhaled the fresh air, and enjoyed the view.

-Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow? Daehyun asked and looked at you, filled with hope.

-I-i-i-i-i would love to what day is it tomorrow?, you said and smiled. He showed a big smile and hugged you tightly.

-Friday.

-Can’t breath! You said and he let you go.

-So what do you wanna write about?

-Cheesecake! You said.

-Really? Me too! He said and the two of you fangirled together.  

The lesson ended and you walked home. When you reached your house, Jongup was standing by the door, waiting for you. He was holding something in his right hand, and it looked like a book.

-Hi, he said and looked at you.

-Hi.

-I’m really sorry for what i’ve done to make you sad or mad, he said and faced the ground.

-Okay, you said and tried to walk past him.

-Please forgive me, I’m really, really sorry!

-I’m sorry too.

-Does that mean you forgive me?

-Yes, if you forgive me...

-Ofcourse!

-Good, you said, smiled and it felt like your heart got lighter.

-This is for you, he said and gave you a red book with a lock that was shaped as a heart and keys.

-What is this?

-It’s a diary, he said and laughed.

-No, I mean why did you give this to me?

-Because memories are too important to forget, he said and smiled.

-Thank you so much, I’ll write every important day in it! You said and hugged him. He chuckled.

-Well, bye, he said and left.  You went inside and immediately started to write in the diary.


Dear diary.

Today Jongup bought me this diary, we’re not fighting anymore

THANK GOD!

And I’m going on a date with Daehyun on friday! I’m so excited! I’m not really good at this so i just stop here^^ Byebye diary!


You closed the diary, locked it and hid the keys under your pillow.

You heard a knock on the, ran downstairs and opened. Nobody was there. You looked down and saw a letter lying there. You picked it up, closed the door and read it.


I just wanted to say or write, that you looked really beautiful today

-Misteryboy, you said and blushed.

Your phone vibrated and you picked it up.

-Hi, it’s_____.

- Hi it’s Yongguk.

-Hi, so waz up?

-I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and B.A.P tonight?

-Yeah, sure, where and when?

-Emm, now? By the old kindergarten?

-Okay, I’ll be there soon, bye!

-See ya!

You fixed your hair and your makeup, you noticed the time, Yongguk had called you for 20 minutes ago.

Oh no! You thought, went out of the house and started to walk toward the kindergarten.

You took the shortcut through the forest, since you’re pretty late.
You felt that something was dripping on your cheek, you wiped it away with your hand and then looked at your hand. To your surprise, it was blood. You heart started to beat faster, your were terrified and someone grabbed your ankle. Pulling you down on the ground.