7. School-trip part 5

I love you....But I can't
-What’s going on? Yongguk asked with a worried look.

-Theres a storm coming, so we have to go home today, miss Sulli said.

-Really!? Is that really necessary?

-Yes, I’m sorry, we’ll be leaving about 12 o'clock, so you better start packing.

-Aww, Okay, I’ll tell the others in our cabin when they wake up.

You were almost finished with the breakfast when Yongguk entered the room.

-We’re going home today, there’s a big storm coming...... Yongguk said.

-Aww, I don’t wanna go home! Jongup said, and pouted like a child. You giggled at his reachen,

-Okay, fine by me, you said and putted the food on the table.

-Breakfast ready! You said and smiled. You sat down by the table and started to eat.

-Omg! This is so tasty! Yongguk said and had wide opened eyes. You three sat happily and talked. You never expected them to be so kind and warmhearted the first time you met them.

~flashback~

You stood by a bench waiting for Tiffany, you were supposed to help her with her studies, after she had hung out with Daehyun and B.A.P. The sky was full of stars and the moon was big and bright.
You heard loud male laughs and turned around, you saw B.A.P for the first time, there were a long boy with blond noodle-hair, A blond guy a gummy-smile, A guy with black hair, two guys with brown hair and Daehyun. He’s in your class and you started to like him the first time you saw him.
Tiffany said goodbye to them and joined you, she was so excited, happy and she told you about everything that had happened.... Even though you didn’t ask her.....

~End of flashback~

-Hello?_________ Back to earth? Jongup said.

-Hehe, sorry, you said and blushed. You finished breakfast and went back to the cabin. A frown formed in your face when you saw Daehyun and Tiffany In your room, you faked a smile and started to pack.

-Why are you packing? Tiffany said with a curious expression.

-Because we’re going home soon, you answered.

-What! why!

-Because a storm is coming, duhh.

-Ooww, okay, she said and also started to pack.

-I well i guess i gotta go and start to pack, bye, Daehyun said was about to from the room, when Tiffany stopped him. He turned and stared at her, she leaned in closer but he backed away and left the room.

-Have I missed something? You asked.

-Yeah, we’re kinda, fighting right now, Where were you last night? You looked sad when you left.

-I was with Jongup, I wasn’t sad, i was just tired.

-OMG DID YOU GUYS HAVE !!!

-NO! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT!!!!!!

-YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM!!

-CAN’T YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITHOUT HAVING !

-SO JUST TALKED!?

-I didn’t say that, you whispered.

-OMG DID YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS!?

-SSHHH!!! You said and covered .

-Omg, tell me all of the details! She giggled, you heard footsteps outside your room and walked to the door, nobody was there.

You were finished with your packing, so you sat down in the living-room and listened to music.
~How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become~ ( Bring me to life-Evanescence )  

You sang along with the lyrics and didn’t notice Daehyun standing behind you, listening to you, and smiling. The song stopped and someone took out one of your earplugs.

-So you like Evanescence? Daehyun said.

-asdfghjkjhgfdfghjklkjasdf

-English, please?

-yes? He sat down next to you and the silence became awkward. Luckley someone called him, he answered, took his bag, walked out of the cabin and were just about to close the door.

-Bye, he said and smiled.

-Bye.
********

-Hurry TIFFANY! We have to go to the bus now! You shouted.

-Okay, she said and walked past you out of the cabin with her bag in her hand. The sky was dark and rain started to fall and big dark clouds covered the sun. The wind became stronger and the weather became colder and colder. You cuddled with Jongups hoddie and two warm arms hugged you from behind. You recognized the his perfume, it was Jongup.

-Why were you cuddling with my hoodie? Jongup said and smirked.
-Emm, it smells nice, NO I mean emmm...

-Hahaha, you think i smell nice?

-Asdfghjklkjhgfdsa, kinda, you said, blushed and he chuckled.

-I was wondering, would you like to sit with me on the bus?

-YES! SHe wants to!!! Tiffany shouted.

-Really, he said and smiled.

-Yeah, sure. The bus came and you took a seat next to Jongup with Yongguk and Zelo behind you, Himchan sat on the seats next to Jongup but on the other side, Daehyun and Youngjae on the seats in front of you, and Tiffany sat somewhere further away with Cl. You had the window seat and so did also Daehyun. You rested your head against the window and the bus started to move. After an hour of travelling, Jongup rested his head against your shoulder and fell asleep.

-He really likes you, Yongguk said and smiled. You blushed while biting your lower lip. Tiredness took over your body and you fell asleep. Just before closing your eyes you saw Daehyun looking at you, and smile.

~
You’re walking in the school-hall, and it’s full of students, you don’t recognize anybody. You keep on walking until you see Daehyun in the end of the hall, you walk towards him, and suddenly all of the students are gone, theres only you and him left in the hall. You reached him and he smiles.

-Hi _______,

-Hi, Daehyun oppa!

-I have something i need to tell you, he said in a serious tone. You looked at him with innocent eyes, waiting for him to tell you. Tiffany walks up behind him and smirke,

-Hi babe, Daehyun say to her and kisses her.

-Hi handsome!

-W-w-w-what was it that you wanted to tell me?

-Me and Tiffany’s getting married
~
You woke up by Jongup kissing on your cheek.

-Wake up sunshine! He said and smiled.

-What’s going on ?

-We’re home, he said. You saw that you were near the school and all of the students were getting of.

-Ooww, hehe. You took your things and walked out of the bus, and started to walk home. You entered your house and laid down on the bed.

-YEAH! I DON’T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! You screamed and fell asleep once again.


* Next day*

*Ring~Ring*

-WHY WHY!!!! You screamed and picked up the phone.

-Hello? Tiffany said.

-WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WAKE ME UP!!!!

-AHHH, SHUT UP! ,You’re killing my ear!!!

-Serves you right!

-Hahahaaa, really funny, she said in sarcasm.

-So what do you want?

-Well, the teacher said i need to work harder on my studies, if i don’t i’ll fail...

-And?

-I need you to come down to the school and tutor me!

- Awww, do i have to!

-YES!
-Okay, I’ll be there in twenty minutes.....

-THANK YOU! LOVE YOU, byebye, she said and hung up. You got dressed and started to walk towards the school.

You entered the schoolyard, and Daehyun stood by the entrance of the school, he saw you and walked up to you.

-Hi? You said.

-Hi_____, He said looking pretty nervous.

-Emm, is there maybe something you want?

-Yes, i have to tell you something.

OH NO THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED ! You thought.

-O-okay..... He was quiet and looked down on the ground, gathering courage.

-I-i-i like..... He mumbled.

-What? I can’t hear what you’re saying, you said.

-I Like.....