29

I love you....But I can't

 

-What do you want?! You said and stared at Jongup.

-I’m sorry about earlier......

-Good for you, you said still staring at him.

-I’m really sorry please forgive me? He said and looked at you with sad eyes.

-Sure, can you move so I can get into my house?!

-Okay, he said and moved. You walked into your house and slammed the door after you.

Damn you Jongup!  You thought and threw yourself in the bed. After a while you fell asleep in anger and depression.



*Friday*


-Omg! The PROM IS TO DAY!!! Tiffany fangirled and jumped around.

-This is going to be so much fun!!!!! Mizy shouted and joined Tiffanys fangirling.

-I can’t believe that is’t today!!!! Aaaaaaaa!!! Bom screamed and smiled. You smiled and laughed at their faces while fangirling like crazy about the prom.

-So______, how’s things going between you and Daehyun? Cl suddenly asked.

-Great, why? You said with a confused expression.

-Ehh, nothing! Nothing at all!  Lets go to class, YEA! She nervously said and hurried to class.

-Strange? You mumbled and walked into class. There was nobody there, only you and Cl. You walked to the teachers desk and saw a note.


Hello Students!
We won't be having this lesson today, because we need to prepare for prom , so go home, make yourself pretty and i guess i’ll be seeing you on the dancefloor. // Miss Sulli.

-YEA! You screamed, ran to your locker, took your things and ran home.

You took a long shower and then you began to fix your skin and nails. When you were done with that you fixed your hair and makeup. You looked yourself in the mirror and smiled.  Your phone rang and you answered.

-Hi it’s___________.

-Hi beautiful, It’s Daehyun.

-How are you?

-I’m good and what color will your dress be?

-Blue?

-Okay, great! I’ll see you soon then bye! He said and hung up. You took your dress and putted it on you. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GM8w9mUaFWo/TxIH-m53foI/AAAAAAAAAEc/1rl-xa2rLkI/s1600/blue+prom+dress.jpg

You once again looked yourself in the mirror and smiled.

I hope you’ll think I’m pretty! You thought and giggled. Time went by quickly and someone knocked on the door. You ran down and opened it,  Daehyun was standing there, looking like an angel.

Damn, you’re beautiful, he thought and smiled.

He couldn’t get his eyes of your and neither could you stop staring at him. You came back to reality and poked his cute cheeks.

-Daehyun, come back to earth , or we will miss the prom! You joked and smiled brightly.

-Yeah, lets go, he said and blushed.





You entered the prom while holding hands with Daehyun, you were in the center of attention. You heard whistles, cheers and compliments from the other students and you blushed.

-She’s so pretty.

-He’s so hot.

-Their so cute together.

-Omg, I love her dress.

-I want to date her.

-I’m gonna vote for them to become prom-queen and king!

You walked to Bom, Dara, Minzy, Cl and Tiffany who was standing talking with each other with their partners. They saw you and their jaws dropped.

-OMG! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Minzy screamed and hugged you.

-Thank you, but you look much prettier than me! You complimented her and all of you guys began to talk.

The time passed and it was time to pick a prom-queen and king. Everybody lined up and voted. When everyone had voted the teachers counted the votes, Miss Sulli took the microphone and everyone stopped talking and listened to Sulli.

-Hello students! I hope you have had a great night, and continue to have one! So here comes the result that everyones has been waiting for! This years king and queen is.............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm really sorry for short undates and that i haven't been able to update very often.... But i have 3 tests this week + 2 debattes, so i don't really have the time to write :(