19

I love you....But I can't

 

You roughly hitted the dirty ground and someone was dragging you away. Stones and sticks cut through your skin making blood-marks after you.

Help me!, you thought and closed your eyes. Tears fell from your eyes and you squeezed them hard together. Suddenly the unknown person let go of your ankle, it sounded like a fight was going on but you didn’t dare to open your eyes. Then everything went quiet. You slowly opened your eyes and you were completely alone. A pieces of paper was lying next to you and you read it.


Please, I’m begging you to be more careful! I might not always going to be able to save you, I hope you’re not hurt badly and stay safe.

-You saved me, you whispered and you stopped crying. You stood up and started to walk towards the kindergarten. You reached B.A.P and they looked worried, they saw you and ran up to you. Then they saw your wounds they all froze and gasped.

-WHAT HAPPENED! Zelo shouted.

-I’m not really sure..... You said, thought about the incident and became swallowed hard.

-Come, we have to take care of your wounds! Jongup said, lift you up and carried you bridal-style.

-Hey! I can walk by myself!

-No, you’re too clumsy!

-I’M NOT CLUMSY! You shouted and pouted.

-Yeah, right, he said in a sarcastic voice. You guys walked to Yongguk house, since he lives the closest and took care of your wounds. You borrowed some clothes from Yongguk because your clothes were ruined.

-So what happened? Daehyun said.

-Ehh, I walked through the forest and felt something dripping on my cheek, so i wiped it away and saw that it was blood, so became scared and someone grabbed my ankle and pulled me down on the ground and then dragged me away......

-How did you escape!? Youngjae said.

-Emm, Someone saved me?

-Who? All of them said and looked at you with curious eyes.

-I’m not sure.

-COME ON! You have to know who saved you! Zelo said.

-Well I don’t, I’ve kinda met him before, or something like that.

-Really!? When!

-Lets just say he has saved me before, you said and faced the ground.

-WHAT! How do you know it’s him?! Or that it’s a he!? Daehyun said.

Ohh no, I said too much, you thought and laughed nervously.

-Emm, he leave notes.

-Can we see them? Daehyun said.

-No

-Why?

-Because I..... Emm.... I threw them away, yeah I threw them away.

-Liar! Zelo shouted crossed his arms and pouted. You remembered that you still had a note in the pocket of your ruined clothes and panicked. You went into the bathroom where your clothes were and took the paper.

-I KNEW IT! Zelo screamed, ran to you, took the note and ran away.

-ZELO! COME BACK RIGHT NOW! You screamed and chased after him.

-NO, NO, NO !
-PLEASE, SHOW ME MERCY! I’M INJURED!

-NO, NO, NO, NO MERCY!

-DAMN YOU ZELO! The other just watched you chase after him and laughed.

-I GOT THE POWER! He screamed and laughed.

-I’M GONNA KILL YOU!

-AAA, YOU’RE SCARY! He screamed and hid behind Jongup.

-Zelo give it back!

-NO!

-Now!

-NO!

-YES

-NO, NO, NO, NO, NO ,NOOOOO! He said and read the note.

-NO YOU DIDN’T! You screamed and catched Zelo while reading the note. You punched him in the chest, left and walked home.

You took your diary and laid down on the bed.

Dear Diary:

Today something terrible happened, a murderer caught me.... But mystery boy saved me, again, without him I would be dead..... I’m going on a date with Daehyun tomorrow! Hwaiting! <3 Well Byebye Diary!.


you putted the notes from mystery-boy in your diary and hid the diary. And after then you took a shower. You came out of the shower. You had the towel in your hair and you walked into your clothes, and searched for something to sleep in. You heard footsteps behind so you turned around.

-AAAAAAAA, you screamed when you saw who it was and realised that you weren’t wearing any clothes.
 
 
 
I know, short chapter :/ But i have been away all day! First school and after that I visited a music producer!<3 And that was so asdfghjk! Like WOW! O.O The people that worked there has worked with lots of Japanese singers and Korean singers! They've done a song that's in " To the beautiful you", A song for, SHINee, Girls generation, Super junior! And it's the best Swedish music production-company! asdfghjhgfds ^^