21

I love you....But I can't

 



-______! Yongguk said with a surprised expression.

-Asdfghjkjhgfldks, you “ said”

-Why! He said with a heartbroken tone and walked away, you wanted to follow him but, you’re not wearing any clothes. You facepalm yourself and covered your face with the bed-sheets. Daehyun left the room without any clothes and went to the bathroom. You quickly jumped out of the bed and took on your underwear. You had just putted on your bra when you felt someone hugging you from behind.

-How are you feeling? Daehyun who had just gotten back from the bathroom said, wearing a towel around his hips.

-Great, You? You said and smiled.

-Never felt better, he said, took your hand, led you into the bathroom and you were confused.

-???

-Lets take a shower, he said pushed you into the corner of the shower, came in after and closed the shower. Ice-cold water fell from the shower and you whined. Daehyun smirked and gave you some shampo.

You were done showering and you walked out, with soaking-wet underwears.

-What am I suppose to wear! You said and crossed your arms. He laughed, walked into his room, came back with a shirt and handed it over to you.

-What about we go and shop some new stuff to you today?

-Emm, sure?

-Yeeyy! He said and clapped his hands.

Gay? You thought and looked at him strangely.

He lend you some sweat-pants and you went to the shopping-center. You entered a store and Daehyun wanted to pick out clothes for you. He came back with a bunch of clothes. You tried it all and showed Daehyun, it all fit perfectly which were strange since you’ve never told him what’s your size is. He bought it all for you plus some y underwear that he wanted you to have.
When you were done shopping you came to his house and he putted the clothes into his wardrobe.

-Would you like to live with me? He asked and looked at you shyly.

-I would love to, you said and kissed him.

You went home and packed your school-stuff and brought it home to Daehyun.


*
You’ve lived with Daehyun for about two weeks and everything has been great. You were home alone, because Daehyun was out with B.A.P. You was cooking noodles when you suddenly felt like you were about to puke. You ran to the bathroom and threw up, you stayed by the toilet and threw up a few more times. Daehyun came home late on the evening and found you in the bathroom throwing up.

-Omg! _____! How are you, what’s wrong! He said and sat down beside you.

-I’m fine,.

-You should have called me! I would have helped you! He said in guilt.

-No, you have to spend time with your friends! You said and threw up once again. He helped you to the bedroom and gave you some medicine.

-____, you sould rest, he said and kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

~

-Mummy, mummy come and play with me! A little girl with chocolate-brown hair said and ran towards you.

She hugged you and gave you a doll, you sat down and played with her. Suddenly tears fell from her eyes and she looked at you. Her face was pure and innocent.

-Mun, promise you’ll never leave me, she said and cried.

-I promise, you said and hugged her.

~

You woke up, ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Weird dream.... You thought.  Daehyun took you to the doctor and you two waited.

-Miss____, A female doctor said after 30 minutes and you followed her. Daehyun had to wait outside while you were talking with the doctor.

-So _____, tell me about what’s wrong with you.

-Well, I’m throwing up all the time, and no medicine I’ve tried have helped, you explained. She wrote something down on a note and looked up.

-Have you had intercoures with a man , within the closest two weeks? She asked and looked at you.

Daehyun used a ? Right? You thought and your face got pale.