26

I love you....But I can't

 

You ran back to the backyard, and they were still there, talking. You hid in the bushes. The boy turned around and it was Daehyun.........  The pain inside your chest was unbearable and you started to cry, but after a while your sadness became hatred and anger. You stayed there until there were no sign that you’ve been crying.

Time to play, you thought and smirked.

You went to your locker and took your books for the next class. The class started and you sat down next to Minzy. She looked at you and smiled.

-HI______, i haven’t seen you in a while!

-Hi, Minzy, no I’ve been ill, you said and hugged her.

-So are you going to the prom with Daehyun?

-I don’t think I’m going on the prom.....

-WHY! She shouted and stared at you with wide eyes.

-I’ll tell you later, arasso?

-Arasso.... She said and looked disappointed. Suzy entered the classroom and you faked a smile and smiled at her. The class started and you began to do your tasks. The whole lesson you felt like someone was watching you. The class ended and you went to your next class, athletics. You changed your clothes and Daehyun, Jongup, Yongguk, Zelo, Min, Jia also had athletics with you.

Great... You thought and waited for the teacher to come. Daehyun walked to you and was just about to say something, but you walked away from him, leaving him clueless.
What? He thought and walked over to Yongguk.

The teacher entered.

-Hello class!

-Hi, you said without any emotions at all.

-So, today we’re gonna play volleyball! He splitted you into teams and you came in the same as Zelo, Min, Woohyun and Dongwoon. The first team you were teaming up against was Jongups. Your team won the game easily since, Jongup was the only one in their team that didn’t . And the next one was against, Daehyun and Jias team, the one you’ve been waiting for. Your teams was equal, and both of the teams needs one point to win. Min passed the ball to you and you smashed it right in Daehyun face, and you gained the goal. Daehyun harshly hit the ground and you smirked.

-Ooh, I’m so sorry! I hope you didn’t get hurt, you said with no emotions at all. He stared at you and you walked to the changing-rooms.

You changed back to your school uniform and looked at your schedule.

YEAY! I CAN GO HOME! You thought and smiled brightly. You took your bag from your locker and began to walk home. You remembered that you live with Daehyun and frowned. A smile filled your lips when you got and idea. You ran home and took the most necessary of your belongings, and walked home to your own house.  You went inside, up to your room and threw yourself in your big, soft, warm bed.

-I missed being here, you whispered and unpacked your belongings. You looked through your closet and you stopped on your prom-dress.

…...What am I going to do?...... How many chances do you want!? You thought and a tear slipped down your cheek. Your phone rang, and the number was unknowned.

-Hi it’s______?

-Hi, It’s doctor Sohee.

-Hi?

-We need you to come to the hospital and take some new tests.

-Okay, I’ll be right there, you said, hung up, called a taxi and went to the hospital. Doctor Sohee met you in the entrance of the hospital and led you to a room.

-So am I pregnant? You asked.

-No, hasn't anybody told you that?!

-No, obviously....

-So, we need to exam your body, so can you follow me to the ex-ray room?

-Yeah, but why?

-The we think we might know what’s wrong with you, we only need to be sure, so we can give you the right medicine and the right dose of it.

-Okay? You followed her and you laid down on some soft of bed and then into a machine. You laid there for 10 minutes until you could get out. They ran some more test on you, and then you started to walk home.

The darkness started to fall and you were halfway home.
It was a thick fog everywhere and it was freezing cold outside so you decided to take a shortcut.You went into the woods and a branch harshly whipped your legs causing you to stumble and fall. You instantly got up on your feet and ran out of the woods, you were on the edge to your street when you bumped into someone, which made both of you fall to the ground.  You looked up and met a pair of beautiful brown eyes. The time was still and there was only you two in the world. His eyes were mesmerizing.

-Who are you? You said watching him get up from the ground, he smiled and walked away. You came home and took of your jacket. A note fell out of the pocket and you read it.


Don’t worry, we’ve met before.
Mystery-boy! You thought and giggled.
 Someone knocked on the door and you opened but you shut it as fast as you saw who it was.

-Please, open! I’m begging you!

-No!

-Please!!!!!!

No, no NOOO! GO AWAY! You screamed and ran up to your room, but you didn’t know that you weren’t alone, someone else were also in the room, hiding waiting for the right opportunity ......
 
 
okay , time for voting!!!!^^
Vote for the one you wanna end up with in this story! :D ^^ The one that gets the most votes will be the one you’ll end up with ^~^