15

I love you....But I can't

 

Wheres Jongup!? You thought and you felt nervous. You searched for him but he was nowhere to be found.

This is bad! You thought and went back to the table, to your surprise Jongup was sitting there.

-Where were you! You shouted and punched him on his arm.

-Auuch! I was in the bathroom! He said and massaged the spot where you hitted him.

-Ooww, sorry! The servant came with the food and you started to eat. It tasted really good, and everything was just perfect.

-So, are you going on the Halloween-party? You asked.

-Yes, are you going?

-Yeah!

-So what’s your costume?

-You’ll see, you said and smirked.

-Aww, he said and pouted. When you were done eating, you two walked on the beach. You got cold and Jongup notice. He took his jacked off and lend it to you. You gladly received it and took it on you.  

-Thanks, you said and smiled. You walked for quite a while, then you went back and into the car. The car drove off and you were on your way home. When you reached your house you went out off the car, hugged Jongup and said goodbye. You went right away to bed and fell asleep.

*The day of the Halloween party*

You’ve just fixed your hair and looked yourself in the mirror. And you have to admit that you look gorgeous. You smiled and took on a jacket, when the clock turned 11, you headed for the party. It was in the schools sports-hall. Tiffany and the others were already there, you came to the school and entered the sports-hall. All eyes were on you, cheers and whistles filled the hall. You blushed and walked over to Tiffany.  Tiffany was dressed as a cop, Bom as a Schoolgirl, Minzy as a devil, Cl as a nurse and you as a princess( http://www.labeshops.com/image/cache/data/incharacter/8008-cinderella-adult-costume-900x900.jpg )
You walked over to B.A.P who was totally mesmerized by your looks.

-Hi guys? You said.

-H-h-hi, Yongguk said.

-Hi______, You look really pretty! Zelo said and smiled.

-You’re not so bad yourself, you said and winked.

-Do you wanna dance with me? Zelo said and blushed.

-It would be an honor, you said and took Zelos hand. It was a slow-dance so you held your hands behind his head and he held his behind your back. You looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

Zelo’s really beautiful, and kind. You thought and the slow-dance was over. You walked back to the others. Youngjae gave you a bottle and you looked strangely at it.

- Drink, he said and smirked.

-What is it? You asked innocently.

-It’s vodka, don’t worry.

-Okay, you said and took a big sipp. The taste was strong and you choked on it.

-HAhahaha, You’re not supposed to drink so much at the time! Youngjae laugh.

-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! You shouted and playfully hit Youngjaes shoulder. You felt someone tapping on your shoulder and turned around.

-May I have this dance? Daehyun said, and he was dressed as prince-charming.

-Indeed, you said and you walked out on the dance-floor.

* I’m maybe bad but I’m perfectly good at it, in the air* The music played, you and Daehyun dance really closely and y.  The spotlight were on the two of you but you didn’t notice until the song was over and you heard cheers and applauds. You covered your face with your hands and walked back to B.A.P. You continue to dance with Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo.

-Where’s Jongup? You asked.

-Ehh, He’s there, Himchan said and you saw Jongup, standing with a group of girls.

-O-o-o-okay, I’ll be right back,  you said and went into the school. You walked towards the bathroom when the lights suddenly turned off and you couldn’t see anything. Two hands pressed against your shoulders and pushed you against the wall.

-Who are you?You s
aid and felt frightened
 
 
 
 
 
Im sorry for such a short chapter, but I've been playing floorball all day, so I haven't have the time to write much. Also I wont be able to update for a couple of days, since i have a test and a really Importent floorball practice, Once again I'm really, really sorry!!!!!