5. School-trip part 3

I love you....But I can't

 

-Okay, then tell me, you said.

-It’s more like a question, Jongup answered.

-Alright, you said and smiled.

-Would you like to hang out with me and the rest of B.A.P on Sunday?

-But, but, but they don’t like me, you said and pouted.

How cute! Jongup thought.

-That’s because they don’t know you, I’m sure the will when they get to know you better.

-Really, you think?

-Yeah, hwaiting!

-Haha, hwaiting!

The days passed quickly and it was Sunday. You putted on some simple makeup and wore this: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/outfit-2.jpg

You went to the bridge where your supposed to meet up with Jongup. You waited for five minutes then you saw a group of boys came closer, B.A.P.

-Hi, ________! Jongup shouted.

-Hi Jongup, you nervously said.

WHY THE HECK AM I NERVOUS! You thought and chuckled.

-Hi, Yongguk said.

-Waz up, Youngjae said.

-Hi, both Daehyun and Himchan said.

-Hola! Zelo said and showed a bright smile.

You all started to talk and got to know each other better. You, and everyone except Daehyun who was standing on the bridge by himself, was sitting and talking by the campfire. You went to the bridge and watched to sky when you suddenly got an idea. You walked closer to Daehyun and pushed him into the water. You smirked and heard everyone in B.A.P laugh.

-Opss, sorry, i slipped, Bye! You said and ran against the forest.

-Ohh YOU’RE SOOOO DEAD!!!!!! He screamed, jumped out of the water and chased after you. You ran into the forest and thought you were safe but out of nowhere Daehyun came and pushed you against a tree, he pinched his arms against the tree making it impossible for you to escape. Your heart started to beat faster and so did his. He leaned in closer and your faces was only inches away, his breath gently hitted your lips, and it felt like an electric shock was sent down your spine. Your eyes met, and he backed away. You saw pain and sorrow in his eyes, but that changed when he lifted you up bridal-style and carried you back to the water. You tried to get out of his arms but deep inside you wanted to stay there forever. You loved so much about him, that you feel safe in his arms, the smell of his perfume, the shape of his jawline, his perfect lips, his mesmerizing eyes, the fact that he loves cheesecake, his cute laugh, his kindness, his playfulness, but he’s a player and even though you love him, you can’t have him, cause he’s already taken.
You came closer to the water and you came back to reality.  

-Daehyun, NO! Don’t you dear!!!

-I’ll take that as a challenge!

-NO! NO! NO! DAEHYUN NOOOOO!!!

*splash*

-Now we’re even! He said and smirked.

-YAAA!!!!!!! I’m going to kill you!!!!!!!! You got out of the water and stared at him.

-Hahahaha, you heard Jongup laugh. You punched Daehyun on his shoulder and walked back to the others.

-Ooo, Daehyun made you “wet”, huh huh huh!? Youngjae said and smirked.

-REALLY! REALLY! You said, blushed and pouted.

-How cute, Zelo said which made you even more blush.

You sat down next to Jongup and everyone stared at you.

-What! You shouted and Yongguk chuckled.

-You guys would be such a cute couple! Yongguk said.

-Asdfgkjlhgkhs, no, what , why, asdfghjhgfds, you “said”

-HAhahahahahA!!!!!! Himchan laugh, earning a glare from you. It was sunset and everyone watched the sun, you started to feel tied so you rested your head against Jongups shoulder. A smile spread on his lips. You closed your eyes and slowly fell asleep. Jongup noticed that you had fallen asleep and looked at your sleeping face.

-You’re so cute, Jongup said. The others also noticed that you had fallen asleep and sat down next to Jongup.

-Aww, she’s so cute while she’s sleeping, Yongguk said.

-Yeah, she is, Jongup said.

-Well i guess it’s time to get back now, I need my beauty-sleep. Himchan said.

-I can carry_____, since we’re in the same cabin, Daehyun said.

-Hmm, okay, Jongup said and felt a little bit jealous. Daehyun carried you bridal-style into your room and laid you down. Tiffany wasn’t there cause she was out with the other queenkas. He softly your hair and smiled,

You’re so beautiful, if i only could turn back time..... He thought. He got lost in your beauty that he didn’t realise someone standing in the entrance watching him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi! 
Sorry 4 such a bad and short update..... I have really much going on right now, so i almost don't have any free-time to write on.... But i'll try my best to update as much as i can ! <3 ^^Hwaiting °3°