4. School-trip part 2

I love you....But I can't

 

-I’m so sorry for hurting you, i’ve really missed you, a manly voice said.

-I’ve missed you so much too! The female said, you walked closer to the door and recognized the voices, Tiffany and Daehyun...... You heart hurt and tears build up in your eyes, you ran out of the cabin, ran and ran until you couldn’t breathe anymore. You grabbed your chest and your vision got blurry.

Why...Why....

Everything went black....

You opened your eyes and saw that you were back in the cabin, in your room. You heard laughter, Tiffany and Daehyun was sitting on her bed smiling and talking to each other, once again you were about to cry but manage to hide it, you turned around and faced the wall. Tiffany noticed that you moved and walked over to you.

-I was soooo worried about you!!! How are you? She said, you got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

-yeah, worried........

-______, how are you feeling?

-Never felt better, you sarcastically said.

-I’m serious, how are you feeling?! She said and Daehyun stood in the entrance of our room, listening to your conversation.

-I’m just fine, you said and faked a smile, Tiffany believed it but Daehyun didn’t.

-What! You said to Daehyun.

-N-n-othing, he said. You walked out from the cabins, down to the beach and sat down on a rock.

The wind softly blew through your hair. You pulled up you headphones and started to listen to music.

Flashback~

-______! I don’t know what to wear!!!!! Tiffany screamed from inside of her room.
-Well, emm.......... What about this? You said and handed over a black and grey dress http://www.forever21.com/images/large/56968990-01.jpg

-Thank you my angel!!!

-No problem, anything for you my queen, you laugh.

-I can’t believe this is going to be my first date with Daehyun!!!

-Yeah, you said and looked down.

-Aww, don’t worry, you’ll find someone you like to, and he’ll definitely like you back!

-but he’s already taken..... You whispered.

-Huh? did you say something?

-No?

-okay, can you help me with my hair?

-Yeah, sure

End of flashback~

-Tiff, i was wondering, who is it that ______ likes? Daehyun asked.

-I don’t know, but i think it’s Jongup, why?

-Just curious, he said and looked down.

-Do you think we can be friends again? Tiffany suddenly asked.

-Yeah, if you forgive me, Daehyun said and smiled.

*Next morning*

The students were gathered outside their cabins.

-We’re gonna play games today, miss Sulli said.

Great..........

The day begun and your group was going to play volleyball the group splitted into two teams, The first team you, Zelo and Himchan, the other team Tiffany, Daehyun, Dara and Bom. Your team won the competition because you and Zelo are good at sports. You had a 20 minutes break and you were sitting alone on the beach. Suddenly someone held a bucket of ice-cold water over you. You screamed and jumped up on your feet, turned around were surprised by who it was, Jongup stood in front of you with an empty bucket in his hand.

-Sorry if i made you wet, he said with seductively and flirty voice.

-Asdfgdhjkladfsfadf, you “said”  and your heart starts to beat faster, and he chuckled. He took of his hoodie and you saw his abs.

Sooo hooot! You thought and giggled.

-Did, did, did you just giggle!? He said and looked very surprised.

-No, you said and blushed. He smiled and gave you the hoodie.

-Here, wear this.

-Thanks, you said and took the hoodie and pulled it on you. Your heart started to beat faster without any reason.

Why heart are you acting like this! I don’t like him, right?!

-Do you want to walk back together? Jongup said.

-S-s-sure, you said and your heart was beating so hard that you were afraid that he would see it. He smiled and you guys started to walk back together. You started to talk, the topics came naturally and he was really easy to talk to. He made you laugh, smile true smiles, not fake ones you have been forced to do lately.
When you almost reached your group you and Jongup said goodbye.

-Bye______, Maybe we can do this again? He asked and bit his lip.

Aww so cute! You thought

-Yeah, sure, bye Jongup, you said and smiled. As expected people started to gossip immediately that they saw you together with Jongup, but you couldn’t care less. You haven’t been this happy since..... Before Tiffany and Daehyun started to date. You shrugged it away, and became happy once again you started to think of Jongup.

Jongup walked to the other B.A.P members and you to Tiffany.

-Hey, man where’s your shirt? Daehyun asked.

-Eee hehehe, ________ has it, Jongup said and Daehyun stared confused at Jongup.

-W-w-w-why does she have your shirt? Daehyun stutterd.

-Because i lend it to her, you guys should try to get to know her, she’s actually a very nice and funny person, Jongup said.

-Do you like her? Zelo asked.

-Ehhh, asdfg. Jongup said and blushed.

-Aww, my hyung is in love! Zelo said and smirked.

-Yeah, if she’s going to be your girlfriend, we’ll try our best! Yongguk said.

-I didn’t say she was going to be my girlfriend! Jongup said and his face was red as a tomato.

-Jongup, your face looks like a cherry-tomato, I LIKE IT! Zelo said and giggled, everyone laugh at their cute maknae and smiled.

-I’m going for a walk, Daehyun said.

You walked to Tiffany and the other queenkas.

-Why are you wearing that shirt, i haven’t seen it before? Tiffany said.

-Well it’s kinda because, it’s Jongups hoodie, you shyly said.

-OMG! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! Tiffany screamed.

-Do you like Jongup,________? Bom asked.

-I don’t know, we have only spooked this much once, and that was just a few minutes ago!

-Come on, you like him, Cl said.

-Yeah, i guess so. You saw Daehyun walking towards the same direction you did yesterday, and decide to follow him. He looked depressed and sad.

I wonder what have happend? You thought.

He walked into the big valley with all the flowers and the big tree you sat under yesterday, he walked over to the tree and sat down on the same spot you did yesterday. You were once again mesmerized by his face, but this time it hurts to look at him, your heart aches. Daehyun frustratingly ruffles his hair over and over again. You decide to walk back before he noticed you. When you arrived to the cabins Jongup was standing outside your cabin, it looks like he was waiting for you. When his eyes caught you he smiled a big beautiful smile.

-Hi, Jongup.

-Hi, ______.

-So, what’s up?

- Emmm, i have something i have to tell you.