30

I love you....But I can't

 

-COME ON TELL US!!!! The students shouted.

-You’ll have to wait until 12 o’clock to find out! The teacher said and students booed and shouted in disappointment.

-Aww, you said and pouted. Daehyun laughed at your reaction and got an idea. You and Daehyun walked to B.A.P and their partners and Daehyun smirked.

-Lets play Truth or dare! Daehyun said still wearing a big smirk.

What are you planning, prettyboy?! You thought and raised one of your eyebrows.

-Sure, why not? You said and looked at the others.

-Alright, the other answered and the game began. After a few turns you got picked by Suzy.

Why, you girl did you pick me!

-Truth, you said and glared at her.

-Hmmm? Who do you like the most in B.A.P, and you can’t choose Daehyun, she said and smirked.

-Emmmm, Daehyun?

-You CAN’T choose him, she said and evilly looked at you.

-I don’t know?

-Choose, now! She said and stared at you.

-Emmm, Jo...Yo...Ze...You.... I don’t know, Yongguk and Zelo are the kindes, i guess.

-You have to choose one!

-I don’t know, Zelo maybe? Zelo looked at you with surprised eyes and smiled shyly.

-Now it’s my turn, Daehyun.

-Dare, he said and seductively looked at you.

-I dare you to grabbe that guys and whisper “I love you in his ear”, you said, smirked and pointed at a random guy. His face turned red as a tomato and he walked over to the guy, grabbed his and whispered in his ear. The other guy turned around and you recognized him.


~Flashback~
The darkness started to fall and you were halfway home.
It was a thick fog everywhere and it was freezing cold outside so you decided to take a shortcut.You went into the woods and a branch harshly whipped your legs causing you to stumble and fall. You instantly got up on your feet and ran out of the woods, you were on the edge to your street when you bumped into someone, which made both of you fall to the ground.  You looked up and met a pair of beautiful brown eyes. The time was still and there was only you two in the world. His eyes were mesmerizing.

-Who are you? You said watching him get up from the ground, he smiled and walked away. You came home and took of your jacket. A note fell out of the pocket and you read it.

Don’t worry, we’ve met before.

 
End of flashback~

-Mystery-boy, you whispered and walked over to them. The boy looked up at you and smiled.

-Can I talk to you? You said to the boy and he nodded. You walked outside and he followed you.
-So who are you? You said.

-Im L.Joe, he said and smiled.

-Are you misteryboy?

-Ehh, what?

-The one who sends notes?

-Oww, no, I mean I’m the one who sends the notes but they're not from me, he said and smiled.

-Then who are they from!!!

-Sorry, can’t tell, he said and walked back inside. You walked after him but he disappeared among all of the students, you walked back to Daehyun, and he stared at you with a weird look.

-What?! You said and faced him.

-Who was that? He said and sounded a little bit jealous.

-L.Joe?

-How do you know him?

-He’s a friend of mine?

The teacher once again started to talk in the microphone and everyone became quiet.
-AND THIS YEARS KING AND QUEEN ARE...............DAEHYUN AND _________, ! Please come up on the stage, the teacher shouted in the microphone,  students cheered, you and Daehyun walked up on the stage and two random students placed the krones on your head. You smiled like an idiot and looked at Daehyun who was doing the same.
He went over to the teacher and whispered something in his ear. The teacher smile, nudden and gave Daehyun the microphone. He walked back to you and got down on one knee.

-_______, Daehyun said and took your hand.

-Yes? You answered.

-The first time i saw you i knew you were special and beautiful. The more i gotted to know you, the more i started to like you. And at last i fell in love with you. You’re the reason why I get up in the morning, smile, make it through my bad days. I miss you every second that we’re apart and I can’t get you out of my head.
Your smile makes my heart melt, Your eyes mesmerize me, your lips I would kiss them all day if you’d let me, you laugh is like a song to me, your beautiful hair, your kindness, humor and love is what’s keeping me alive. Would you like to make me the happiest person in the world by marrying me?

-I love you, but I can’t, you answered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Omg, next Chapter will be the last one O_o
I hope you guys have liked my fanfic ^~^
Please recommend my fic if you like it, and I hope you guys will like my new fanfic I'm going to write ^^ It will be about Teen Top, and L.Joe is the maincharakter  <3 
Byebye =3