20

I love you....But I can't

 

-Sorry! Himchan screamed but didn’t turn around, or look away. He was just standing there looking at your bare body.

-What’s going on? Daehyun said and came up behind Himchan, he froze, looked at you and smirked.

-TURN AROUND! You screamed, both of them came back to reality and turned around. You Took a oversized t-shirt, underwears and short hottie-pants on you. He turned around and looked at your once again.

-I DIDN’T SAY YOU TWO COULD LOOK! You screamed and had never EVER been this embarrassed in you whole life.  Daehyun studied your body, slowly his lips and bit his lower-lip.

! ! ! You thought and stared at them.

-Bye! Himchan said and left the room, leaving you alone with Daehyun. He walked closer and closer, you stepped back and you felt the wall against your back. Daehyun smirked, leaned in closer only leaving a few inches between your faces. You looked him in the eyes and you could see and notice by the way he breaths that he’s . He presses his soft, warm lips on yours and he grabbed you, still kissing you. You held your hands behind his neck and your legs were crossed over his hip bones, so you wouldn’t fall. You heard his phone ring and he stopped, he put you down answered the call, said goodbye and left.

What just happened! You thought. You lied down on the bed, and fell asleep.

*Next day*

You opened your eyes and you felt happy. You stood up and stretched your arms, you looked out of the window and it was a beautiful day. You smiled, went into the bathroom and got ready to go to school. When you got to the school there was 3 big trucks standing outside with workers carrying boxes into the school. You entered your class and sat down next to Yongguk.

-What’s going on? You said.

-How should i know, I just got here! He answered.

-Well excuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu se me! You said with an irritated tone and crossed your arms.
-Why so serious! He said and hugged you from the side. The other girls in the class glared at you and one of the other popular girls (A Pink) whispered something to the others and then smirked at you. You don’t like those girls, they’ve always been mean to you, they judge you after the three first seconds they saw you, and decided to dislike you.

The teacher entered the class and had four workers with one bow each in their arms.
They putted it down on the floor and left.

-Hello class, Miss Sulli said and smiled.

-Hi, Miss Sulli, the class answered.

-So on Monday there’s going to be a new rule: You have to wear school-uniforms everyday.

-But we don’t have any uniforms, on of the popular girls said.

-That’s what i have in the boxes! So The girls gonna get 4 different uniforms two red and white, one black/blue and white and one beige and white. And the guys will get 4 uniforms in the same colours as the girls. Arasso? Well you’ll get the uniforms in the end of this class. For today's lesson you gonna read 124-135 in the textbook and write down 10 questions. Go ahead and start.

( School-uniforms)
8LolhIX4pD2XhZVsLa-B0NcKDLeaNdG9Gq4PeLKPVKl1VnbW5rdfphyOIgCRHvsXc9_p22KqFhag4341dWZu2VNHR01CCDmV6m6aS2QizC3lLyCpoXe16YQK

The day passes quickly and you were on your way home when A pink  came out of nowhere and blocked your way.

-Do you guys want something? You asked.

-Artically yes, we do!

-Let me introduce us, this is Fei, Jia, Min and I’m Suzy,  the one that smirked at you during class said.

-Nice to meet you? You said still trying to get past them.

-Okay listen closely, If you don’t stay away from “our Oppas” I’ll make your life a living hell! Suzy said.

Ugh! She’s so y! You thought and still didn’t say anything.


-Hello! Stupid! Do you understand! Fei shouted.

-Who’s your Oppas? You said dumb forheaded.

-B.A.P Duhh! Jia said and you rolled your eyes.

-Aha, you said and they left. You reached your house and there were a letter lying outside your door. You picked it up, walked inside and read it.

I’m looking forward to see you in your school-uniform.

Mystery-boy! You thought and giggled. Your phone rang and you picked it up.

-Hi it’s_____,

-Hi_____, It’s Daehyun

-Hi Daehyun, so was up?

-I’m going to pick you up right now for our date!

-What! I haven’t even changed clothes!

-Well do that now and I’ll be at your house in 15 minutes!

-WHAT!

-Bye! He said and hung up. You ran to your closet and chose a simple outfit.
http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/beautiful-clothes-cute-denim-fashion-Favim.com-437073.jpg

You ran downstairs and outside. Daehyun was standing outside waiting for you on his bike.

-Hi, jump on, he said and smiled.

-Hi, no! I’m too fat!

-You’re joking, right!?

-No! You said and faced the floor. Somehow he convinced you to get on the bike and he drove of, you held onto him tightly and covered your face in his back. The wind blew threw your hair and you closed your eyes.

He stopped in front of the pink-café that you ran past a while ago and smiled. He took your hand and walked inside. You sat down by a table and he ordered two strawberry-cheesecake.

You got the feeling that you’ve been here before, and looked around. He came back with the desserts and sat down in front of you. You started to eat and he looked at you.

-What? Do i have something on my face? You said and looked at him.

-No, nothing, he said and smiled brightly.

You two finished your cheesecake and walked to his place.

-Wait here, he said and walked inside leaving you waiting outside. He opened the door after 10 minutes and covered your eyes.

-Close your eyes, he said and you closed your eyes. He led you inside and closed the door. He led you into a room a bit away and stopped.

-You can opened your eyes, he said, removed his hand, you opened your eyes and you were amazed. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XVNm4hulxoU/TlrMKldlC9I/AAAAAAAAAyA/ELAqtHut_LU/s1600/IMG_3857.JPG
He took your hand and led you to a big bed. He laid you down on the bed and got on top of you.

-______, I love you. He said and kissed your neck, your lips and he carefully bit your lip and took of his shirt. He helped you to take of yours and he was . You took of your pants and so did he. His hot breath hit your soft skin and he grabbed your thigh. Your kisses turned into make-out. You rolled around so you got on top of him and you found his “soft-spot”. He moaned in pleasure.


The sunlight slightly hit your face, and you’re in Daehyuns arms. You turn around and meet his soft, warm lips.

-Good morning, beautiful, Daehyun said with a sleepy-face.

-Morning, you said and rested your head against his bare chest. You heard footsteps coming closer to the door, someone opened it and your heart stopped.

Ohh no...... You thought.