23

I love you....But I can't

 

-W-w-what’s wrong? What has happened? You said.

-We need you to go with us to the morgue, to identify a body, they said.

-Who do you think it is? You said your face got pale.

-We found this in the corpses pocket, one of the cops said and showed you Daehyuns phone.

-Daehyun...... You whispered, you began to cry and you went with the cops.

*Meanwhile in school*
-Have you guys heard?! Suzy said to Min, Fei and Jia in the cafeteria, loud enough for everyone to hear.

-Heard what? Jia said.

-Tell us!!! Min shouted.

-_____’s pregnant! She said and smirked.

What! With who! Fei said and stared at Suzy.

Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae listened carefully on what Suzy said.

-I’m not sure, either it’s Daehyun, or that other guy she’s always hanging-out with.
YOU SAID WHAT! Jongup and Yongguk thought.  

-Omfg! She’s playing, Daehyun, Jongup, Yongguk AND another guy! Min screamed.

-Yepp, Suzy said and smirked evilly.

-OMG! SHE’S SUCH A SLUUUUT! Fei screamed. Zelo looked at his hyungs who were frozen and didn’t do anything to protect ______, honer.

-She’s not a ! Zelo furiously shouted at Fei.

-Is she playing you too? Jia said.

-She’s not playing anyone!

-She got you guys wrapped around her fingers, Suzy said and smirked.

-Stop smirking you ! Zelo screamed. Everyone stared shocked at Zelo.

-You’re just her toys! Lets go girls! She shouted back at Zelo and left.
Zelo walked out on the schoolyard and the others followed him.

-Why did you guys just stand there!!!! Zelo screamed at them.

-I...... Jongup said.

-You what! You just stood there letting some es, talk about the one YOU love! He screamed and pointed at him.

-Because it’s true....Yongguk said and they stared at him.

-Huh? Zelo said and sounded heartbroken.

-I saw them..... Yongguk said and looked away.

-She can’t be pregnant with him! Jongup shouted.

-Daehyun would use protection, right? Youngjae said and looked at them.

-Yeah, he would! It’s just a stupid rumor! Zelo said and smiled. They went back into the school and to their classes. Zelo and Jongup had dance class together with Suzy and Min.

-Today, we’re gonna start learning the couple-dances for the winter-bal.

Great...... Zelo though.

-I decide who you’re gonna dance with; Zelo and Sohee, Yoseob and Cl, Jiyong and Dara, Bom and Hoya, Jongup and Suzy, Tiffany and L-joe, Jessica and Dongwoon, Gikwang and kristal, Kai and Yoona.

Poor Jongup! Zelo thought and looked at Jongup. They class ended quickly, Zelo and Jongup joined Himchan and the others.

-Guess who Jongup had to dance with, Suzy! Zelo said in disgust.

Maybe i should tell them? Jongup thought and faced the floor.

-Eww, I hate her! Himchan with his regular diva-voice.  Jongup just stood there quietly.

The day ended and Jongup left without Zelo even thought, they were supposed to hang out. Zelo felt like taking the long way home and halfway he saw Jongup talking to someone, we walked closer and saw that it was Suzy.

HYUNG! What are you doing! Zelo thought and stared at him in confusion. They leaned in closer and Zelo interrupted them.

-WHATA HELL! Zelo screamed.

-Zelo?! Jongup said and looked at Zelo.

-HOW COULD YOU!
-What? Isn’t he allowed to spend time with his Girlfriend? Suzy said and took Jongups hand. Zelo turned around, jumped on his skateboard and skated away.

What’s wrong with you Jongup! I hate you! Zelo thought.

* At the morgue*

You calmed yourself down and walked into the room. The terrible smell filled your nose and you almost threw up. You walked up to the table where the corpse lay. You breathed slowly.

What if it’s Daehyun?! You thought and the cop removed the cover of the corpse. Your heart stopped and tears fell from your eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Hi^^
If you guys like my fanfic, please recomend it <3 It would be really nice if you would °3° Byebye ^^