10

I love you....But I can't

 

-Daehyun...... You whispered.

-Why are you doing this! He said and took the razor away from you, tears started to build up in your eyes and they started to fall. And you looked down at the floor.

-Answer me! He screamed.

-Hey, what’s going on? Yongguk said and went into the bathroom. His eye became wide opened when he saw the blood on the floor and then the blood dripping from your arm.

-_____! Answer me! Right now! He screamed and now everyone was awake. You stared at him and walked out from the bathroom and out of the house. Daehyun and the other came running after you. Daehyun caught up with you grabbed your arm and forced you to turn around. He stared at you, and so did the rest of B.A.P.

-Why! He said and looked deep into your eyes.

-Because of you.... You said, got loose of his grip and ran away as fast as you could.

-Daehyun, what have you done! Jongup furiously said.

-I don’t know!

-DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!

-I’M NOT LYING!

-I SAID STOP LYING! Jongup screamed, punched Daehyun in the face, pushed him to the ground and started to kick him.

-JONGUP CHILL! Yongguk shouted and dragged him away from Daehyun.

Tiffany just stood there crying watching the whole scene.

This is my fault..... I knew she liked Daehyun..... And i still..... She thought.

When you entered your house, you quickly ran, cleaned your wound and took a new bandage.

Why did everything turn out like...... This?....... You thought, sat down while hugging your knees.

Days passed and you skipped school.  You didn’t answer your calls or text-messages. You were out getting the mail, you were just about to close the door behind you when someone blocked the door. You didn’t care about who it was or closing the door so you just walked in. You heard stepps following you so you turned around.

-Why haven’t you answer your phone? Daehyun said, you saw wounds in his face.

-Why, would I ?

-Because i’ve called you! ?

-Couldn’t care less....
He pushed you against a wall and stared at you.

-Why are you like this! he said and tears started to build up in his eyes.

-Like what? You said and still wore your poker-face.

-You know what i meen! He said and punched the wall beside you.

-Why do you even care?

-BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

-HUH?

-______ I LOVE YOU, SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

-No

-Why don’t you get it ! I love you!

-NO YOU DON’T! IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU WOULDN’T BE WITH TIFFANY, KISSING HER IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!!!

-I’M SORRY, I KNOW, I KNOW....... But you liked Jongup, and I was so jealous....

-You started to date her before we met.

-Yeah, well i liked her back then i still do but, I LOVE YOU! And ONLY you! Tears fell from your eyes and your heart ached.

-I.......

-______, LISTEN TO ME, I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE! He said and his voice cracked. Tears fell from his eyes and your heart hurt even more.

-IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME! LET ME GO!!!

-B-but......

-Daehyun I love you, but I can’t. Everytime I’m with you I either feel pain or love, lately, only pain........ It hurts me to tell you this....... I love you, and i will probably always do that...... But I also love Jongup, he makes me happy and forget about the pain..... You.....

-If that’s what you want, then...... I love you_____, I’ll wait for you...... He said and snob. He was about to walk away, but you took his and he turned around. You leaned in closer and pressed your lips against his, your kiss turned into desperate kisses. You lightly pushed him away, he looked at you and then turned around and left. Your heart felt lighter, and you smiled.

*2 weeks later in School*

You walked in with the queenkas in schoolyard, Jongup walked up to you, hugged you and B.A.P came after.

-Do you wanna watch a movie with me tonight? Jongup said to you, still hugging you.

-Yeah, sure! You happily said and smiled brightly.

-Wait, where’s Daehyun? I haven’t seen him in a while? Minzy asked. You looked at Yongguk, who was looking down at the ground with a sad expression.

-He’s gone.... Yongguk said and his voice cracked.
 
 
 
 
 
HI guys!
I hope you'll liked my storie this far!
I have some bad news..... I wont be able to update untill earliest wednesday...... Cause I'm going away :(  That was all Byebye <3