12

I love you....But I can't

 



You woke up by the sun hitting your face. You were in  a hospital-room surrounded by people you didn’t recognized.

-______, how are you? Said a guy with blond hair and a gummy-smile.

-W-w-who are you? You asked and stared confused at him.

-Yongguk, leader of B.A.P? He said and stared at you with a concerned face.

-Who are you all? They all looked at each other with concerned looks and then at you.

-I’m Himchan, a boy with black hair said.

-I’m Youngjae, a boy with blond hair said.

-I’m Zelo! A tall, cute, blond haired guy said and smiled a bright smile said.

-I’m Jongup, your boyfriend, a beautiful brown-haired boy said.

-Hi? You said and looked weardly at them.

Damn this guys are hot! I got a boyfriend? You thought.

-You don’t remember me? Jongup asked and you could hear sadness in his voice.

-Emm...... No, sorry, you apologized.

She, she don’t remember me.............. He sadly thought.

-It’s, it’s okay.... Jongup whispered.

Aww, poor guy! You thought. A doctor entered the room and looked at you.

-_____, how are you feeling? The doctor asked.

-Alright I guess? She turned around to the others.

-You’ll have to leave,visiting hours are over, the doctor said and pointed at them.
-But? Jongup said.

-No, leave!

-Okay, _____, see you. Jongup said and heavily sighted.

They all left the room except the doctor.

-As you maybe know you’ve lost your memory.

-I-i-i got amanizia!?

-Yes, I’m sorry. I’m not sure if you’ll ever will be able to get your memory back.

-W-h-h-hat..........

-I’m sorry, You have to rest know it’s late. The doctor said, left the room and you were alone. You lied down on the bed and the time went by slowly. The door to your room opened and a angelic boy with beautiful brown hair entered. He looked at you and smiled.

-Hi_____, how are you? He asked.

-Ehh....

-Ohh, sorry, you don’t remember me? He asked and looked at you with a wandering face.

-No, I so sorry, you said and your heart ached.

-It’s okay, I’m Daehyun, he said and smiled a beautiful smile, making your heart melt.

Omg, That smile! You thought and giggled. He looked at you and chuckled.

-So, who are you?

-Daehyun?

-No, i mean, what’s our past?

-Ehh, adsfghgjhdfdsasafd

-Haha, what!

 
-Ehh, Not very good, He said and faced the floor.

-Well, I guess we have a second chance now? You said and smiled.

-Yeah, i guess so, he said with a surprised tone and smiled brightly. A nurse saw Daehyun and forced him to leave. You laid back down on your bed and fell asleep.

~
You walking on a battlefield and bullets are flying everywhere. You walked through smoke and destruction, you ran into a big forest and someone was hunting you. If you stopped to run, he would cough up with you. You heard a gun firing and two arms protectively hugging you. You hit the ground and you got blood all over your shirt, you tied to find the wound but couldn’t. Beside Daehyun’s lying with a hole straight through his stomach. You crawl to him, he weakly looked at you.

-Why!? You said and tears fell from your eyes.

-Because I rather die than to live a life without you.

~


What a weird dream? You thought and scratched your eyes. Today is the day you’ll finally will go home. B.A.P helped you home.

-So_____, do you wanna do something tonight, with us? Youngjae asked.

-Ehh, i guess? You answered.

-We’ll pick you up and then we can go to Daehyuns place and eat there, arasso?

-Arasso?

-See ya! He said and with that they left. You went into your house and took a long warm shower. You couldn’t get Daehyun out of you head.

-Boy, you’re making me insane! You sang in the shower. When you were done showering you brushed thought your hair, putted it up in a ponytail and just chose a simple outfit. You took your phone and looked through your photos. There were a lot of pictures with a girl you didn’t recognize, B.A.P, Jongup and Daehyun. You continue to look through them but stopped on a picture of Daehyun. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32500000/Daehyun-kpop-4ever-32520049-500-312.jpg

You smiled and bit your lower lip. Your heart started to beat faster and you blushed.

Why do you make me feel like this!?

Just a few photos later you stopped at a picture of Jongup.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maiwccbv9E1qmglyto1_1280.jpg

So cute!!!!

You contenu to watch your photos until you heard someone knocking on your door. You ran and opened it, there stood B.A.P.

-Hi____, ready to go? Yongguk said.

-Yeah, sure, you said and smiled. You walked to a big house, Daehyuns house and it was huge! You all sat down by a big table and ate. You notice that everyone stared at you.

-What?! You said.

-If you don’t remember us, how come you decide you follow us ? Zelo said.

-Because i have a lot of pictures of you i guessed i knowed you guys, kinda good?

-Ooww, I know what can make her remember, right Jongup, Himchan said and playfully hit Jongups shoulder. You saw Daehyuns jaw tightened and he bit his lips.

-What would make me remember? You said and innocently looked at Jongup.

-Hehehehe, asdflkjasdf, he “Said” and blushed.

-HUH?

-So do you guys wanna watch a movie? Daehyun said.

-YEEAA! You shouted and everyone stared at you weirdly.

 
-Okay, then movie it is, he said and chuckled. Everyone sat down in the sofa and there were two options where to sit, beside Jongup and Daehyun. After a little thinking, you sat down next to Daehyun. He smiled and Jongup shot death-glares towards the two of you. The movie had been on for a while and you felt tired, so you rested your head against Daehyuns shoulder. Another smile formed on his lips and Jongup just started at you. When the movie was over you lifted your head off Daehyuns shoulder and you two smiled at each other.

Why do i feel like this with you Daehyun, what is this feeling! My heart beats faster and faster, I get warm, and It feels like my stomach is full of butterflies. You thought and bit your lip. You looked at Jongup and smiled.

What should i do? I like them both but I’m Jongups girlfriend.....

Jongup got out of his seat and walked outside, you waited for a few minutes and then you walked after him. He was sitting on a bench just a little bit away, you went to the bench and sat down next to him. He looked at you and then the ground.

-Jongup? I need to tell you something.