28

I love you....But I can't

 

-_______, would you like to go with me to the winter-prom? He said and smiled.

-It would be my honor, you said, he picked up the little ring from the red box and putted it on your finger. http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/art-deco-wedding-ring.jpg

He leaned in closer and your lips met. You closed your eyes and he slowly broke the kiss.

-I love you,________, he said and slightly blushed.

-I love you too, you said and also blushed. You joined the others who were sitting in your kitchen and talked.

-LETS BAKE SOME COOKIES!!!! Zelo shouted and ran up to you. You chuckled and everyone laughed at him.

-Sure, you said and picked out a cookbook and  looked through the recipes.

-What flavors do you want on the cookies? You asked and looked at them.

-CHOCOLATE! Zelo screamed.

- Vanilla cookies, with big pieces of chocolate in them! Himchan said and the others agreed.

-Okay, let us begin, you said and gave them tasks to do.

After 30 minutes it was finally time to put the cookies in the oven. You heard someones stomach rumble and you got an idea.

-Are you guys hungry? You asked and looked at them.

-YES! Daehyun said.
-You’re always hungry,  -_-  you said and waited for the others answers.

-Yes Ma'am, Youngjae said.

-Sure, Himchan said.

-If you cook, I’m hungry! Zelo said and smiled brightly.

-Yeah, Jongup said.

-Hell yeah! Yongguk said and showed one if his big bright gummy-smiles.

-Alright, you said and began to cook. The boys just watched you with amazed eyes while you were cooking the food.  Yongguk noticed the ring on your finger and raised one of his eyebrows.

-Nice ring? Yongguk said and stared at the ring.

-Thanks, you said and smiled.

-Who gave it to you? Youngjae asked.

-I did, Daehyun said and smiled proudly.

-Are you two getting married?! Zelo said and looked at the two of you.

-YES! But not now, Daehyun said and you blushed. Both Yongguk, Jongup frowned and rolled their eyes. When you were done cooking you putted all of the on the table, took the cookies out of the oven and covered them with a towel so they would keep their warmth.  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0wLKeCIIt5Q/T6T9GLPq5ZI/AAAAAAAACKU/1DAgDRn-0G4/s1600/jQuery%2BCookies.jpg

You sat down next to Youngjae and everyone began to eat.

-This is so tasty! Zelo complimented you.

-ASDFGFDSFGHLKJHGFD, Daehyun said with food in his mouth.

-Huh?

-You’re an amazing chef! And may I say good looking ! He winked, you blushed and laughed. When you were done eating all of you watched TV and you fell asleep in Daehyuns arms.

You woke up by the sunlight hit your face. Daehyun was sleeping like a baby and you looked at the clock. 07.30.

DAMN IT! SCHOOL STARTS IN 30 MINUTES! You thought, ran up to your room and changed into school uniform. You fixed yourself and woke B.A.P up. They were already wearing their uniforms since they hadn't changed their clothes from yesterday. You all walked to school together and people were gossiping. But you didn’t care at all, you walked to class and sat down next to Cl.

-Hi,_____, she said and smiled.

-Hi, Cl.

-Who are going with on friday?

-What happened on friday?

-PROM!

-Aha, Daehyun, you said and slightly blushed.

-Aww, how cute, she said and made you blush even more.
The class began but you couldn’t concentrate, because you couldn’t get Daehyun out of your mind. You looked at your ring and smiled.
I love you Daehyun, you thought. The lesson ended, you walked to your locker and shoved your books into the locker. It felt like someone was watching you so you turned around and saw, Suzy, Min and Fei. You rolled your eyes and looked at your schedule.

-Hey, ! Fei said.

-We’re talking to you! Min shouted.

-_____,! Suzy screamed.

-Huh? You said like you hadn’t heard what they said before.

-Stay the hell away from our Oppas! Suzy angrily said.

-Who? You asked and pretended that you didn’t know who they were talking about.

-B.A.P! You’re such a stupid girl! Min shouted, Fei and Min grabbed your arms and dragged you out of the school. Students followed you and surrounded you, Min, Fei and Suzy.

-Really? You said and looked confused.

-Okay, listen carefully , because I’m only going to tell you this once! Stop being such a and stop hang around with OUR OPPAS! Min screamed, they waited for your answer but you just stood there quietly, B.A.P was now also among the students watching your fight.

-_________! Fei screamed.

-Huh? You said.

-Do you understand what I said?! Min shouted.

-Oww, you were talking to me? I thought you were talking to Suzy since you mentioned ? You said with a poker face. You heard students laugh and gasp at your answer. Suzy slapped you but you still wore a poker face.

-You call that a punch? You said and punched her right in the face. She began to cry, you walked away from the crowd and B.A.P followed you. Jongup harshly grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

-What hell is wrong with you! Jongup screamed and stared at you.

-Can you specific tell me what you mean with wrong?

-Why were you so mean to her!

-Mean? Hahahaha, you’re pathetic, you said and glared at him.

-Yeah? Well what are you then!? Cutting yourself, playing with peoples feelings and hurt innocent people!

-HAhahahahah, innocent! You’re joking right! You laughed and felt hurt, but you didn’t show it.

-She has done nothing wrong to you!

-Yeah, right, you said with a sarcastic tone.

-No, you’re just jealous of her!

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHATA HELL SHOULD I BE JEALOUS OF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Everything!

-Oww, that she a cheater, , ugly, mean, Naaa i think i pass.

-SHE’S NOTHING OF THAT!
-I know the truth must hurt you, but that’s life.


-It’s not the truth!!!!

-Yes it is, Daehyun said and Jongup turned around.

-What did you say? Jongup said and stared at Daehyun.

-Why don’t you ask her, Daehyun said grabbed your hand and walked away. He followed you home and after that he left. You walked up to your room and laid down on the bed. You got bored and decided to go for a run, you changed your clothes and went outside. You started to run and after a few blocks you had to stop and catch your breath. You started to run home and when you got there you saw someone sitting in front of the door waiting for you. You came closer and saw who it was. Anger filled your body and you breathed heavily.